Votes: 0 0.0%
  • big gay party on Canal Street

• terrific upturn for the Corps

• a sigh of relief for all the sheep in Brecon

• Total voters
The purpose of this thread is to commemorate the passing of CRmeansCeilingReached.

A much loved/loathed (delete as applicable) member of ARRSE, the British Army and humanity as a whole.

Since his passing to the other side I have taken upon myself to create this thread so that everyone can leave their heartfelt/hatred fuelled (delete as applicable) messages.

Please everyone a minutes silence for CR...

FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
U mean his stalking ex bum love fellow paedo finaly topped him during their latest snuff movie?

RIP big fella.... :p
Their latest snuff movie? Just how many snuff movies do you have to make before you get it right?

Sorry, er yeah, *cough* RIP CR

ShortFatBloke said:
FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
U mean his stalking ex bum love fellow paedo finaly topped him during their latest snuff movie?

RIP big fella.... :p
Their latest snuff movie? Just how many snuff movies do you have to make before you get it right?

Sorry, er yeah, *cough* RIP CR
Well Blue, it's normally more fun snuffing others than being snuffed oneself, as it's hard to come back from the dead for another (though my CSgt at Sandbags often threatend to kill me and then revive me so he could kill me again!).

Depeche Mode????

I bet you even went to see them in concert :)

Anyway...Thank Feck CR has moved on!! There'll be more room for everyone else in the mess now!! what with his huge bulk and over-inflated Int Corps/Pilot ego.

:)

Even though I am not Int, I think his BARBGENIUS wind up was cracking, so for me he will be sadly missed going over to the "dark side."

It's worse than the Darkside.

He's got no life....(hang on, Darksiders have no life)

He'll never have sex again...(hang on, Darksiders don't have sex)

He's had to lose the sense of humour...(hang on, CR never had one/Darksiders don't have one)

Are we definitely sure that he's on to Zanzibar. He's not been turned has he? It's bad enough that he has these dream that he's a pilot and so a love god...

The Big M can sneak up on the best of us so in CRs case it must have been a piece of piss.

Still waiting for the Guest list to be published, annotated with bridesmaids pictures and telephone numbers

:twisted:

and we shall remember them:

Man walks into the bedroom with a sheep under his arm while his wife is lying in bed reading.

> Man says: "This is the pig I have sex with when you've got a headache."

> Wife replies: "I think you'll find that is a sheep."

> Man replies: "I think you'll find I was talking to the sheep."
RIP CR

We could always have a whip around for CR....but that's probably the wrong thing to say...

The special memorial to CR has been built on the roundabout North of Ashford town centre. They have added another cow.

:D :D :D

well, what can i say - i'm touched everyone :)

thanks for your heartfelt pisstaking. it makes zanzibar seem like a distant memory, and i am now truly home again.

requests for pics of the bridesmaids will be processed as the cheques clear. suffice it to say that flossy & co looked radiant - ask chintonboy, he was there (briefly)

anyone tempted to go to nairobi - don't. it sucks. we got stranded there on the way home by the wonderful Kenya Airways - far and away the most incompetent airline i have come across. the hotels they (eventually) put us in were so bad, 30 people turned round and went straight back to sleep in the terminal building instead. as we waited for our transport at 5am the next morning, we were approached by a big bloke in a balaclava. and one guy even had his luggage grabbed whilst walking from the bus to the hotel door.

so kenya - crap. zanzibar - great, but take lots of immodium. i lost half a stone, and am now down to a lithe 23 1/2 stone ;)