CR based on ARRSE

#1
A mate who introduced me to ARRSE reckons his last CR was based on his posts on here, has anyone else heard of the this???
 
#3
I don't think my CO knows who I am - either on here or in real life :)

Scary

(I was only kidding Colonel sir honest - your office Tuesday at 2000, no coffee, OK..............)
 
#4
Er, although I am known to some in the unit, I hope my CO is in the dark, well he must be or I would be in deep doodoo by now.
 
#5
Yeah Whitehorse me too! Are you sure this "mate" isn't you Ragnar?

Scary
 
#6
I think I can quite confidently say that none of the ARRSE moderators or admins are above the rank of Maj and we have quite a varied rank range including JNCOs, SNCOs, offrs and even a few civilians.
If there is a suggestion that 'mod powers' have been abused in this way then drop me an email (badco@arrse.co.uk) or PM providing details and I'll take the appropriate action.
 
#7
Oh Bad CO I am so disappointed - I thought at least one of you woudl be a Colonel by now. well you should be.

Suck-up spice
 
#8
Bad CO said:
I think I can quite confidently say that none of the ARRSE moderators or admins are above the rank of Maj and we have quite a varied rank range including JNCOs, SNCOs, offrs and even a few civilians.
If there is a suggestion that 'mod powers' have been abused in this way then drop me an email (badco@arrse.co.uk) or PM providing details and I'll take the appropriate action.
And if you believe that you'll believe anything!!!!
This from a man who allows my real name, address, phone numbers, location, workplace address etc to be posted here over and over again.
Do not under any circumstances reveal your identity to the Mods here chaps.
I do assure you they are not trustworthy men.
This post will of course be deleted by a Mod in 5..4...3...
 
#10
Bad CO said:
If there is a suggestion that 'mod powers' have been abused in this way then drop me an email (badco@arrse.co.uk) or PM providing details and I'll take the appropriate action.
Nothing wrong, more like the persons true self (and knowledge) was revealed.
 
#11
Candida said:
Bad CO said:
I think I can quite confidently say that none of the ARRSE moderators or admins are above the rank of Maj and we have quite a varied rank range including JNCOs, SNCOs, offrs and even a few civilians.
If there is a suggestion that 'mod powers' have been abused in this way then drop me an email (badco@arrse.co.uk) or PM providing details and I'll take the appropriate action.
And if you believe that you'll believe anything!!!!
This from a man who allows my real name, address, phone numbers, location, workplace address etc to be posted here over and over again.
Do not under any circumstances reveal your identity to the Mods here chaps.
I do assure you they are not trustworthy men.
This post will of course be deleted by a Mod in 5..4...3...
One of the MOD's of this board is a very good mate of mine, he knows where i live and i'm worried now. The geek might come to my house and talk Linux at me till i die of it.

Keep your rantings to the naafi etc bb, noone wants to read your drivel here. From what i read your address etc are in the public arena because you put them there.

Boney
 
#13
Ragnar said:
Bad CO said:
If there is a suggestion that 'mod powers' have been abused in this way then drop me an email (badco@arrse.co.uk) or PM providing details and I'll take the appropriate action.
Nothing wrong, more like the persons true self (and knowledge) was revealed.
Check your pm, Ragnar.

Ghost
 
#14
This must represent a problem for some Officers in terms of Values and Standards. If arrse use is something that needs to be kept hidden, should an Officer be involved in the first place? I realise that no-one should feel as obliged to shout it from the rooftops as I do but even if I wasn't such an arrse advocate I still would not deny it if asked directly. As to CRs and OJARs based on ARRSE posts - why would you have different opinions on arrse from those you have in the physical world? In which case don't you think the two facts may just be entirely coincidental.

I can understand hiding identity on-line as I believe arrse should be as rank free as possible, thereby allowing all users to emgage in free and equal exchange of thought. But anyone who wants chapter and verse on abacus' real identity feel free to pm me.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#15
Bad CO said:
I think I can quite confidently say that none of the ARRSE moderators or admins are above the rank of Maj and we have quite a varied rank range including JNCOs, SNCOs, offrs and even a few civilians.
If there is a suggestion that 'mod powers' have been abused in this way then drop me an email (badco@arrse.co.uk) or PM providing details and I'll take the appropriate action.
You reckon you can change my CR then?
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#16
Candida said:
Bad CO said:
I think I can quite confidently say that none of the ARRSE moderators or admins are above the rank of Maj and we have quite a varied rank range including JNCOs, SNCOs, offrs and even a few civilians.
If there is a suggestion that 'mod powers' have been abused in this way then drop me an email (badco@arrse.co.uk) or PM providing details and I'll take the appropriate action.
And if you believe that you'll believe anything!!!!
This from a man who allows my real name, address, phone numbers, location, workplace address etc to be posted here over and over again.
Do not under any circumstances reveal your identity to the Mods here chaps.
I do assure you they are not trustworthy men.
This post will of course be deleted by a Mod in 5..4...3...
2.......1.........still here then?
 
#17
I agree with Abacus in the main. I know the indentities of several of my fellow officers on here and they know mine - I have no problem with this although I don't want it posted for everyone to see. In fact it can be a very useful way of making contacts.

However I'd still rather my CO didn't know which one I am.....

Scared spice
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#18
abacus said:
I can understand hiding identity on-line as I believe arrse should be as rank free as possible, thereby allowing all users to emgage in free and equal exchange of thought. But anyone who wants chapter and verse on abacus' real identity feel free to pm me.

What, even if BB PMs you Abacus?

SFD :)
 
#19
scaryspice said:
I agree with Abacus in the main. I know the indentities of several of my fellow officers on here and they know mine - I have no problem with this although I don't want it posted for everyone to see. In fact it can be a very useful way of making contacts.

However I'd still rather my CO didn't know which one I am.....

Scared spice
I guess you would also be pretty uncomfortable if someone who knew you away from this site tracked and linked all information regarding the real you on the web and posted it here along with name, address, workplace, phone numbers, photos?
In fact if the CO's here allowed that time and again here I guess you'd be more than a little cross?
Don't trust these people, seriously.
 
#20
scaryspice said:
However I'd still rather my CO didn't know which one I am.....

Scared spice
I bet it's Primal Screamin :lol:

Integrity of course requires that should anyone become aware of another user's identity then that is covered under Chatham House rules or else arrse would become as insipid as ArmyNET. I certainly wouldn't dream of betraying any confidences obtained by this - or any other - means.
 

Latest Threads

Top