CR based on ARRSE

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Ragnar, Jul 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A mate who introduced me to ARRSE reckons his last CR was based on his posts on here, has anyone else heard of the this???
  2. How does he know that his CO is a Moderator, ha she told him so?
  3. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

I don't think my CO knows who I am - either on here or in real life :)

(I was only kidding Colonel sir honest - your office Tuesday at 2000, no coffee, OK..............)
  4. Er, although I am known to some in the unit, I hope my CO is in the dark, well he must be or I would be in deep doodoo by now.
  5. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Yeah Whitehorse me too! Are you sure this "mate" isn't you Ragnar?

6. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

I think I can quite confidently say that none of the ARRSE moderators or admins are above the rank of Maj and we have quite a varied rank range including JNCOs, SNCOs, offrs and even a few civilians.
    If there is a suggestion that 'mod powers' have been abused in this way then drop me an email ( or PM providing details and I'll take the appropriate action.
  7. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Oh Bad CO I am so disappointed - I thought at least one of you woudl be a Colonel by now. well you should be.

Suck-up spice
  8. And if you believe that you'll believe anything!!!!
    This from a man who allows my real name, address, phone numbers, location, workplace address etc to be posted here over and over again.
    Do not under any circumstances reveal your identity to the Mods here chaps.
    I do assure you they are not trustworthy men.
    This post will of course be deleted by a Mod in 5..4...3...
  9. Troll go away, get the hint you are not welcome here.
  10. Nothing wrong, more like the persons true self (and knowledge) was revealed.
  11. One of the MOD's of this board is a very good mate of mine, he knows where i live and i'm worried now. The geek might come to my house and talk Linux at me till i die of it.

Keep your rantings to the naafi etc bb, noone wants to read your drivel here. From what i read your address etc are in the public arena because you put them there.

12. p.s. Ignore the troll or well set the Tech upgraders on you
  13. Check your pm, Ragnar.

14. This must represent a problem for some Officers in terms of Values and Standards. If arrse use is something that needs to be kept hidden, should an Officer be involved in the first place? I realise that no-one should feel as obliged to shout it from the rooftops as I do but even if I wasn't such an arrse advocate I still would not deny it if asked directly. As to CRs and OJARs based on ARRSE posts - why would you have different opinions on arrse from those you have in the physical world? In which case don't you think the two facts may just be entirely coincidental.

I can understand hiding identity on-line as I believe arrse should be as rank free as possible, thereby allowing all users to emgage in free and equal exchange of thought. But anyone who wants chapter and verse on abacus' real identity feel free to pm me.
  15. You reckon you can change my CR then?