CPS to prosecute Met Police over de Menezes shooting

Just on the wire.

The Crown Prsecution Service are to prosecute the Metropolitan Police on Health & Saftey grounds over the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes.

No link yet.

How depressingly typical, another 'useless' exercise that will end up costing the taxpayer, ie you & me hundreds of thousands of pounds with no real result!!!!!!!!!! Well scummy lawyers will make a packet and it prevents the real fcukup (s) ( the Police commanders in charge that day) from having to explain how they screwed up...and then get promoted not longer after........nice one cressida :evil: :evil:

If they are being done over Health and Safety have they (the CPS) employed Injury Lawyers for You?. No loan agreements, no catch, and they receive 100%of the compensation. What a load of tosh!

H & S? Did they not carry out a risk assessment first?

Can we expect to see one of those injury lawyer firms using this in the advert?
"I was innocently walking through a train station when I was gunned down by armed police, following an interview by a lawyer through a psychic my family got a cheque for thousands...."

DigitalGeek said:
If they are being done over Health and Safety have they (the CPS) employed Injury Lawyers for You?. No loan agreements, no catch, and they receive 100%of the compensation. What a load of tosh!
Injury Lawyers 4 U will only deal with compensation claims under 6 or so grand, forget them!.

Being shot repeatedly in the head seems pretty much like a Health and Safety violation to me! Of the most sincere form...

Cuddles said:
Of the most sincere form...
:D Like that - sincerely shooting someone in the bonce, until they are sincerely dead.

Yours faithfully

Cuddles said:
Being shot repeatedly in the head seems pretty much like a Health and Safety violation to me! Of the most sincere form...
Does that mean all armed robberies, murders and assaults will be dealt with by the H&S Exec? That should free up a few coppers to do paperwork for the Home Office.