CPS bonus for turning up in snow

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vampireuk, Apr 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7994475.stm

2. £250 a mile nice MMA can I have that rate :(
  3. I made it into London in the BMW! Rear wheel drive fun all the way!!

I didn't get extra pay!
  4. If less than one in 7 staff bother to turn in, why should those who showed committment NOT get some sort of recognition?

Looking at some of the bonuses in the City for some who probably did a lot less!
  5. The feckers that didn't turn up should be executed. That'll learn 'em. Plus the gubmint gets to use the "1176 new jobs to be created in London" Headline ;)
  6. I turned up for work and then drove out of barracks to pick up some of the pads who could not make it in, can I have a bonus.
  7. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Call me old fashioned but why should you get a bonus for GOING TO WORK. Thats what your pays for.
  8. I do quite like the idea of docking the people who didn't turn up in order to pay the bonus for the people that did. And then not give it to them. And then sack them all for being beurocratic waste anyway.
  9. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Rant to the Minister for Injustice on it's way.
  10. Agreed. Given that they got paid for that day, I don't see why we should be celebrating people who go into work when there is a bit of snow. We will be calling them 'heroes' next.
  11. The bonus should be for conviction.

The conviction of criminal's and none other.
  12. Nobody said SFA when it took me 3 hours to do 20 miles to get home, and I only got abuse when I had to pick who I could release from work when we had a snow warning. Sod them, they shouldn't gat any extra.
  13. They are not allowed to pay other bonus's, this is one way around that, no matter how weak this attempt is!

Our European cousins must be laghing at us . . . :roll:
  14. Jeez, you're old fashioned.
  15. I pay £108 a month in community charges. I don't live in london so I don't know if that's comparable.
    However,based on the assumptions that it's a Mr Average tax, two and a half households have had to pay a months council tax, just to reward someone for going to work.
    It just seems immoral.