Cpls Promotion Board

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by PraetorianMonkey, Jun 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just seen the list, Congrats to those that got it, commiserations to those that didnt! A couple of surprises and two omissions of guy's i personally would have put money on getting it!! Good job i'm not a betting man!

there was even a "2517****" regtl number on there! blimey he's moving!!!
  2. Same as above, congrats. Again some suprises! That 2517.... is known personally; good bloke.
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Some well deserved!
    Some not!

Same every year.
  4. I must be serving on Mars because I've never heard of half of the people on the list. Those that I do recognise thoroughly deserve it.

Those that didn't make it; keep pushing that won't be the end of the list.
  5. Seems its not on Armynet yet, but the covering letter is. Does anyone know when it will be, or is anyone able to send it to me?

6. Can anyone PM the list? Id still be interested 3 years after getting out! Take it the 2517**** was a fed or am I just getting old?
  7. I think the Feds results are delayed for a month, unless somebody who has seen the list can correct me.
  8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

No there out, but I dont have them.
  9. Congrats to those the fridge magnets worked for :) BJS there are Feds on the list. Gota look close as they are undercover using Regt promotion allocations. Good on the yungsters
  10. List was there but now its not? Strange.
  11. Dont know how to send the list as an attachment on a PM, if you send me an email address ill pop it across that way.
  12. The feds on the list are nothing to do with the SIB Order of Merit(OOM) Board which is delayed until July. Those JNCOs serving with SIB have been promoted off the GPD board in their own right.
  13. UTF, its just that we are getting on a tadge now! I hardly recognise any names too bar a few. Anyway, well done to all, its not easy!
  14. /This
  15. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I'm not stroking anything that doesn't belong to me.