cpl to sgt

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by handshandy, Jun 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. whats you views on this years cpl to sgt board?

2. My view was from the corner of my office looking at a computer screen...

ahh, my hackney carriage has arrived.

3. I'll probably view it while stood in the hangar when it's pinned to the notice board, so the view will be pretty good as I'll only be about four foot away.

4. That some full screws who make the grade will be promoted to Sgt and some who are below par will not. Why did you not come off? Is it because you're shite?

5. Probably whilst p1ssed.... welcoming the first lucky sods in to the mess. Probably wondering if the names are in any way familier to me.

6. its not out yet is it?

7. not at all

8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I once saw an Uckers board and a Monoploy board never did see a Cpl - Sgt Board
    Do you need to roll a double 6 to start?

9. My view was over the shoulder of our MS Clerk this afternoon.

I will be giving the good news at 0900 tomorrow and will be getting the info about the unfortunate view (scores, placing etc) from MCM by email at 0901.

10. Its in the hands of the Adults at the minute... Not available until 09:00hrs tomorrow for us kiddies...

11. Did you write my CR this year?

12. Little bit perturbed as I normally get a phonecall from my boss letting me know I havent got it again but not to worry he's probably out on the pi** :lol:

13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I once knew a Cpl Sargent (or was it Sgt Corporal....)
    Anyway he was sh1t hot at Ukkers!

14. No, I wrote your SJAR though... and so did my wife.

15. I still havent given my view on last years question, of whats you views on this years cpl to sgt board. Must remember to answer next year.