• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

cpl to sgt

handshandy said:
whats you views on this years cpl to sgt board?
That some full screws who make the grade will be promoted to Sgt and some who are below par will not. Why did you not come off? Is it because you're shite?

My view was over the shoulder of our MS Clerk this afternoon.

I will be giving the good news at 0900 tomorrow and will be getting the info about the unfortunate view (scores, placing etc) from MCM by email at 0901.

jimmys_best_mate said:
verticalgyro said:
if you stopped turning up late for work stinking of beer and made an effort to pass a PFT this year instead of hiding behind that laminated biff chit, perhaps you could join us.
Did you write my CR this year?
No, I wrote your SJAR though... and so did my wife.

P

PrinceAlbert

verticalgyro said:
jimmys_best_mate said:
verticalgyro said:
if you stopped turning up late for work stinking of beer and made an effort to pass a PFT this year instead of hiding behind that laminated biff chit, perhaps you could join us.
Did you write my CR this year?
No, I wrote it four years ago, I just copy and paste it now, too much effort to write a new one every year.
:D :D :D

Latest Threads