cpl to sgt

My view was from the corner of my office looking at a computer screen...

ahh, my hackney carriage has arrived.

handshandy said:
whats you views on this years cpl to sgt board?
That some full screws who make the grade will be promoted to Sgt and some who are below par will not. Why did you not come off? Is it because you're shite?

Probably whilst p1ssed.... welcoming the first lucky sods in to the mess. Probably wondering if the names are in any way familier to me.

its not out yet is it?

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
I once saw an Uckers board and a Monoploy board never did see a Cpl - Sgt Board
Do you need to roll a double 6 to start?

My view was over the shoulder of our MS Clerk this afternoon.

I will be giving the good news at 0900 tomorrow and will be getting the info about the unfortunate view (scores, placing etc) from MCM by email at 0901.

Little bit perturbed as I normally get a phonecall from my boss letting me know I havent got it again but not to worry he's probably out on the pi** :lol:

jimmys_best_mate said:
verticalgyro said:
if you stopped turning up late for work stinking of beer and made an effort to pass a PFT this year instead of hiding behind that laminated biff chit, perhaps you could join us.
Did you write my CR this year?
No, I wrote your SJAR though... and so did my wife.

A couple of good eggs got it, a few surprises, several disappiontments, and two i thought would definatly get it but did'nt!!

P

PrinceAlbert

verticalgyro said:
jimmys_best_mate said:
verticalgyro said:
if you stopped turning up late for work stinking of beer and made an effort to pass a PFT this year instead of hiding behind that laminated biff chit, perhaps you could join us.
Did you write my CR this year?
No, I wrote it four years ago, I just copy and paste it now, too much effort to write a new one every year.
:D :D :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DB_Cooper Army Reserve 36
DesktopCommando Juniors 0
DesktopCommando RLC 5