Cpl to Sgt Results....anyone got a copy?

Discussion in 'REME' started by Tiffy_A_Mech, Jun 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone got a copy of the Cpl to Sgt Board results they could email me? I'm on leave at the moment and off abroad on Monday (not sure how quickly they will be published on Army Net).

Thanks in advance....

T A Mech

2. As of 1025 hrs the results were not on armynet. They will probably go on later today

3. PM me with an DII address mate and I'll send you them.

4. The board results are on armynet.mod.uk just been for a look

5. seen.....not many promoted considering there is only one board a year now, maybe others will come off the reserve list.

6. Any of you chaps PM me the results, have been out of the office today and not seen them!

7. Stil surprised that twice as many b mechs are promoted as a mechs, even though there are not twice as many vacancies that are solely for b mechs. This is the third year in a row that this has happened now, questions should be asked.

8. Your right....

Question - Were more B Mechs were promoted because they are better Vms and will make better Sgts?

9. Perhaps it's because there are more B mechs than A mechs. There always were in my time.

10. Considering that a lot of postings can be filled by either A or B such as Armoured Recce then how can they justify twice as many in the list. It would be interesting to see wether number 12 on the A mech list who just missed out got a better score than number 12 on the B mech list. If he did then the system is surely at fault somewhere. Remember the argument of more B mech posts then A is spurious and does not hold water.