Cpl to Sgt 2005 promotion results???????

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Scally, Jul 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know if it is true that the RLC Cpl to Sgt promotion results will be delayed? and if so when too?
  2. Yes the board has been delayed. It has been postponed until the 29th of this month. That is both Driver and Rad Op. Not sure about the rest of the Corps.

This delay has held up my posting. Hurrah for the Corps. :evil:
  3. Hurrah for me :wink: (medic now leaving alien forum)
  4. They are being released on the 22nd.
  5. The Promotion Board took a week longer to deliberate than was expected. Therefore, the Board release date is a week later than scheduled. The Board is now scheduled for release at 22 0900 Z Jul 05.
  6. Does anyone want to buy a second hand Mess Dress?
    Height 5ft 5 (Yeh I know stop taking this p@ss Ive had long enough of it to not give a fcuk)
    Chest Fcuk knows
    Waist a bit bigger
    Arse still intact

FRIDAY!!!! YAHOO Strongbow day!!!!

7. Seems like you either sit on the board or have very good inside information!!!!! Do you know how many Sgt's shoes have to be filled and how many people are recommended for promotion. Maybe you know who has come off the board????
  8. Unfortunately not. However, I do 'look after' a lot of anxious RLC soldiers who wanted (quite rightly) to know when they would be told if they had been selected for promotion to Sgt. The Board will be released to CO's at some point on Wed 20 Jul 05 and is embargoed until Fri morning.
  9. I take it that you have seen the results now?? Any luck??