Cpl-Sjt’s job results

Am I correct in thinking these are released with the cpl-Sjt promotion results? If so is that on the 1/6/22?

Not trying to be a smartass here but wouldn't it be easier to ask the folks in your unit that would know this.

One other thing, there is no J in Sergeant mate and the abbreviation for it is Sgt

You mean serjeant?

If I meant Serjeant that's what I would have written mate. If that's what they call them and if that's how they spell in the rifles then fair enough. I can't say I've ever seen it spelt that way in the Army.

To me a Serjeant is a Barrister of the highest rank.

rgjbloke

On ROPS
On ROPs
If I meant Serjeant that's what I would have written mate. If that's what they call them and if that's how they spell in the rifles then fair enough. I can't say I've ever seen it spelt that way in the Army.

It was Serjeant in the Royal Green Jackets and it’s Serjeant in the Rifles.

It was Serjeant in the Royal Green Jackets and it’s Serjeant in the Rifles.

Every day a school day. Thank you for that info.

Search the memorials, you'll soon find a mix, along with a multiplicity of L/Sjts, WO3, 2nd Cpl.

There is more out there than the normal/regular/orthodox/standard/common/dead common or L/Common

Search the memorials, you'll soon find a mix, along with a multiplicity of L/Sjts, WO3, 2nd Cpl.

There is more out there than the normal/regular/orthodox/standard/common/dead common or L/Common

I knew there was some wierd ranks out there, Did a few exercises with Guards battalions and the Household Cav lads.

The Sjts was a new one for me.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
When 2 officers arrive in the same order of dress, at least one of them has made a mistake.

Oh, and in the Rifles a bayonet is called a sword.

Am I correct in thinking these are released with the cpl-Sjt promotion results? If so is that on the 1/6/22?
Did you run to a no. 7 bd for a posting outside of your unit?

If so, go on to defence connect, then go to the MS web page and find the MS calendar. That will tell you when results are released.

If you ran to an internal board, ask your CoC to find out from the RCMO.

In future you are better off asking your CoC than an anonymous Internet forum mostly frequented by people who haven’t been in the army since 1995.

Latest Threads