cpl - sgt board.

G3Ops said:
.........and if you look closely on that page you'll see that from 15-18 Nov 05 a number of RSM's are going to be pi$$ed off if they come off the....

WO1 to WO2 promotion board????

:lol:
The "Demotion" boards are a new feature of military life. Its one of Buffhoons projects, which led into various work streams, designed to heighten efficency, and minimise outlay. The result of which was that each WO1 will be issued with a large bat, and all of them will be herded into hanger one at elmpt and the last 10 standing are comissioned. Those semi concious get demoted to WO2 and those unconcious stay WO1 (Knocking off early was the sensible thing to do).

So you see, it wasnt a typo, its going to happen.

Boney

P.S. I made that up.

Boney wrote
each WO1 will be issued with a large bat, and all of them will be herded into hanger one at elmpt and the last 10 standing are comissioned.
Now I would pay good money to watch that.....Better still, If you could arrange a "death match" between all the corps RSM's past and present, my money would be one the one who came from the seyschelles...first name Rick....Scary Bast*rd.

RSF

boney_m said:
G3Ops said:
.........and if you look closely on that page you'll see that from 15-18 Nov 05 a number of RSM's are going to be pi$$ed off if they come off the....

WO1 to WO2 promotion board????

:lol:
The "Demotion" boards are a new feature of military life. Its one of Buffhoons projects, which led into various work streams, designed to heighten efficency, and minimise outlay. The result of which was that each WO1 will be issued with a large bat, and all of them will be herded into hanger one at elmpt and the last 10 standing are comissioned. Those semi concious get demoted to WO2 and those unconcious stay WO1 (Knocking off early was the sensible thing to do).

So you see, it wasnt a typo, its going to happen.

Boney

P.S. I made that up.
or option 2 stick up for your guys and take all the shit that comes downhill..that will enhance your demotion stakes as well...

hindsight! damn where was that when i really needed it :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DeeMee(A) Seniors 1
T Army Pay, Claims & JPA 4
bigbadjimmyp Royal Signals 8