cpl selected sgt nd on the range

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by ActionMan464, Dec 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. lets just say this cpl a selected sgt went onto a range package sometime ago and whilest he were there he was physicaly removed from a range for being completely dangerous in front of the co and rsm, also he had a neglegent discharge with a blank round, don't say blank is not as bad as live. Within the two weeks of being on that range camp there were some error in drills as well as some nd's....... So answer this question he had a neglegent discharge as well as being removed of the range for being to dangerous......
    So now he is still going to wear his new rank in feb next year even though he can't do his job. So it just goes to show that you can get away with having a neglegent discharge, all because you can run for the army if you know wat i mean :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

2. Do you feel better now?

3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Bah humbug I ran for the army and all it got me was two knackered feet! oh and a pension :)

4. Perhaps you should submit a letter to the CO stating the aforementioned points. I'm sure your concerns and displeasure will be given serious consideration. In fact, just copy and paste it from the above diatribe.
    Seems a bit odd that 'such a poor NCO' as you describe him should be pre-selected for promotion considering the calibre of the other NCOs (such as yourself?) in your unit.

5. Go on, admit it............your jealous.

6. Could someone translate this into English
    Would someone translate this into English
    Should someone translate this into English please :twisted:

7. The only blokes who never **** up are the ones who never do anything.

8. A newly promoted Sgt needs some extra lessons on weapon handling I think is the gist of it.

9. He is a fuckwit but still gets promoted ahead of you,

10. Now this I like. Bang on.

11. Mind you. He is a fucking good chef!

12. For good reason. The OP is a whingeing knob.

13. Some complete knobjockey is going to get promoted to the mess and Action plonker is throwing his teddy because he has sucked more c0ck and is still being reguarded as second best to a pr1ck who cannot be trusted with a weapon that the cadet force use day in and day out.
    I think that is what he said, but I might be mistaken.......NOT.

14. Ill raise you on that - I know an RSM of an Inf Bn who lost his pistol with live rounds on Ops and still was commissioned... talk 'about golden b0llocks'.

Mind you the capbadge who it is, doesnt suprise me, having spent 3 years attached to em.

They shall remain anonymouse not to upset to unprofessional capbage of maybe some people whom are potentially arssers here.