cpl selected sgt nd on the range

#1
lets just say this cpl a selected sgt went onto a range package sometime ago and whilest he were there he was physicaly removed from a range for being completely dangerous in front of the co and rsm, also he had a neglegent discharge with a blank round, don't say blank is not as bad as live. Within the two weeks of being on that range camp there were some error in drills as well as some nd's....... So answer this question he had a neglegent discharge as well as being removed of the range for being to dangerous......
So now he is still going to wear his new rank in feb next year even though he can't do his job. So it just goes to show that you can get away with having a neglegent discharge, all because you can run for the army if you know wat i mean :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
 
#4
Perhaps you should submit a letter to the CO stating the aforementioned points. I'm sure your concerns and displeasure will be given serious consideration. In fact, just copy and paste it from the above diatribe.
Seems a bit odd that 'such a poor NCO' as you describe him should be pre-selected for promotion considering the calibre of the other NCOs (such as yourself?) in your unit.
 
#6
ActionMan464 said:
lets just say this cpl a selected sgt went onto a range package sometime ago and whilest he were there he was physicaly removed from a range for being completely dangerous in front of the co and rsm, also he had a neglegent discharge with a blank round, don't say blank is not as bad as live. Within the two weeks of being on that range camp there were some error in drills as well as some nd's....... So answer this question he had a neglegent discharge as well as being removed of the range for being to dangerous......
So now he is still going to wear his new rank in feb next year even though he can't do his job. So it just goes to show that you can get away with having a neglegent discharge, all because you can run for the army if you know wat i mean :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Could someone translate this into English
Would someone translate this into English
Should someone translate this into English please :twisted:
 
#8
hairyhandbag said:
ActionMan464 said:
lets just say this cpl a selected sgt went onto a range package sometime ago and whilest he were there he was physicaly removed from a range for being completely dangerous in front of the co and rsm, also he had a neglegent discharge with a blank round, don't say blank is not as bad as live. Within the two weeks of being on that range camp there were some error in drills as well as some nd's....... So answer this question he had a neglegent discharge as well as being removed of the range for being to dangerous......
So now he is still going to wear his new rank in feb next year even though he can't do his job. So it just goes to show that you can get away with having a neglegent discharge, all because you can run for the army if you know wat i mean :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Would someone translate this into English
A newly promoted Sgt needs some extra lessons on weapon handling I think is the gist of it.
 
#14
hairyhandbag said:
ActionMan464 said:
lets just say this cpl a selected sgt went onto a range package sometime ago and whilest he were there he was physicaly removed from a range for being completely dangerous in front of the co and rsm, also he had a neglegent discharge with a blank round, don't say blank is not as bad as live. Within the two weeks of being on that range camp there were some error in drills as well as some nd's....... So answer this question he had a neglegent discharge as well as being removed of the range for being to dangerous......
So now he is still going to wear his new rank in feb next year even though he can't do his job. So it just goes to show that you can get away with having a neglegent discharge, all because you can run for the army if you know wat i mean :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Could someone translate this into English
Would someone translate this into English
Should someone translate this into English please :twisted:

Some complete knobjockey is going to get promoted to the mess and Action plonker is throwing his teddy because he has sucked more c0ck and is still being reguarded as second best to a pr1ck who cannot be trusted with a weapon that the cadet force use day in and day out.
I think that is what he said, but I might be mistaken.......NOT.
 
#15
Ill raise you on that - I know an RSM of an Inf Bn who lost his pistol with live rounds on Ops and still was commissioned... talk 'about golden b0llocks'.

Mind you the capbadge who it is, doesnt suprise me, having spent 3 years attached to em.

They shall remain anonymouse not to upset to unprofessional capbage of maybe some people whom are potentially arssers here.
 
#16
I know of a certain Sgt in a well known Re Sqn who lost his rifle and rounds on an operational tour. said man went on to be SSM of well known Sqn and did not have a very good posting what so ever.

Same Sqn Different tour. OC lost two mags of of 60 rounds. QM(top bloke) called in a few favours to cover it over.

SK
 
#17
bitterandtwisted said:
Ill raise you on that - I know an RSM of an Inf Bn who lost his pistol with live rounds on Ops and still was commissioned... talk 'about golden b0llocks'.

Mind you the capbadge who it is, doesnt suprise me, having spent 3 years attached to em.

They shall remain anonymouse not to upset to unprofessional capbage of maybe some people whom are potentially arssers here.
Come on, if it's the truth, name and shame. If it's a lie, tread carefully.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C RLC 0
W Army Pay, Claims & JPA 9
E Aviation 7

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top