Cpl Sarah Bushbye MC

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Mr_Fingerz, Nov 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Good for her.

3. Brave Girl!! Oh and in true Airborne style... I`ve fooking smashed the Granny out of worse!!!!

4. well done to her, hurrah.

5. Good work by her, much admiration.

P.s. I would.

6. Cpl or L/Cpl?

Well done all the same!

7. 2 stripes in the video, probably promoted since the incident/writing of the citation.

8. Well done and well deserved!

9. Well done to her- Good to see the Junior ranks providing examples of exemplary bravery and behaviour for the RAMC rather than the behaviours of some of the senior management we have had to read about over the past week.

10. Well done that girl!

11. Good for her - a big well done!

12. She was on Sky News very professional gave a very good interview, and I would also.

13. It must inspire troops to know that if they are hurt there are others prepared to risk their life to do all they can to save another. Well L/cpl Cpl who cares. Well done soon to be Sgt you deserve it.

14. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

A fine example of 'being the best'! Bloody well done lass

15. Well done to her, but lets not get carried away and start wanting to promote someone again and again on an act of bravery! unless of course you know her and she is a cracking JNCO who deserves promotion.

Good to see that all 3 female recipients of the MC have all been medical.