CP Work IRAQ/AFGHAN

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by ex_sigs, Mar 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im here on a mates behalf. He is exforces, 9 years in 1 para. Been out 12 months. He is looking for CP work in IRAQ. He has tried all the normal agencies and various other people but to no avail.

If anyone can give any tips then please PM me or put info on this site.

Thanks in advance.

2. Sign back on (if they want him back). If he hasn't found a job in 12 months, he doesn't know the right people and likely won't in time.

The bubble is deflating for widespread expat PSD work. Iraqi PSDs are cheaper. Reconstruction is taking longer than planned and security is 25% of contract as opposed to predicted 15%.

3. Cheers for the reply mate, ill let him know. In fairness, he has only been trying for a couple of months, so if anyone has any contacts, he'd appreciate it.

cheers.

4. If "your mate" finds it difficult to get on the net and conduct some research all by his little old himself and instead has to get someone to do it his behalf, then I very much doubt "your mate" is ever going to get on the circuit. It's a big bad world out there.

5. TRY GSI-INTERNATIONAL WEBSITE

6. Yeah thats a fair comment. I gave him a load of info i found, so its up to him now. Cheers for the leads.