• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Coxless pairs win

Prehaps a ribbon that can show you did the olympic thing on a military uniform in G, S and B? Or is this already available? But it doesn't go on the rack.

As opposed to a My Boys Efforts or an Other Boys Efforts, some of which have not being earned.

Caecilius

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
[Cynic]"Hardly ever seen in work, but won Olympic Gold. Ready fro promotion."[/Cynic]
Bound to be. Lt Peter Reed of Men's coxless four fame has been steadily accruing both rank and seniority whilst doing nothing for the Navy other than international rowing. He has also been in reciept of a sizeable lottery grant each year.

Top ARRSE tip; if you can't take flak, don't try to give it out.

Prick.

What makes you think I can't take flak?

My top tip; stay away from the keyboard!

Cock!
Because you are whining like a slapped ginger stepchild.

Do try to avoid overuse of the exclamation mark, you liar.

Now take you own advice and bore off.

Why dont you two foxtrot oscar to pm so everyone else can celebrate the victory ?
Hear, hear!!! There's lots to celebrate, too!

Nobody in the world can hold a medal presentation ceremony like the one to Messrs Wiggins and Froome - in front of Henry VIII's palace WITH GURKHAs hauling up the TWO union flags!

GO GB!!!!

tac, at least 1/8th British and proud of it.

I was going to say "Well done to your women from across the pond" but after the pisstake about "our women" I will say instead:

Well done to the British women from across the pond. A very good race. Rowers are amazing athletes, superb conditioning,

Also nice to see someone from the Army win. The only US military to medal that I know of is SGT Vincent Hancock of the US Army who won Gold for Skeet.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Prehaps a ribbon that can show you did the olympic thing on a military uniform in G, S and B? Or is this already available? But it doesn't go on the rack.

As opposed to a My Boys Efforts or an Other Boys Efforts, some of which have not being earned.
Why have a ribbon when you can wear a snazzy TRF :)

Attachments

Latest Threads