Coxless pairs win

No Sir, just proud of something British you will never achieve in your 10,000+ post-riddled life.

tac
tone.jpg

tac

wtf is all that about?

Typed from my bed naked eating crisps and might smerk again in a bit.

Didn't stop you editing your post following my commnt though, did it?

Prick.
He has a point, 10,602 posts hardly gives the feeling that your an active, motivated type of chap. Have you actually ever been in the army ? Back on track well done to ''OUR'' girls for the first womens gold (British) and of course ''OUR'' first gold of 2012.

Our girls' coxless pairs win GOLD!!!!

One is an Army officer, the other is a PE teacher.

No chavs there then.

tac
So you own then, do you?.....Fancy renting 'em out?

He has a point, 10,602 posts hardly gives the feeling that your an active, motivated type of chap.
It just means that I have IT skills.

The fact that I rarely have anything to say in no way prevents me from saying it. And he said "Our Girls", as if he was a Sun journalist, and rapidly changed it when I pointed it out.

Oddly, he thinks this means I have no pride in being British.

Mmm, coffee..

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Congratulations to the two British birds on a stunning performance. They are in fact owned by Asheet Mapents, proprietor of a gift shop empire in Ulan Bator. He wanted two falcons as a bribe to flog some of my tourist tat but I didn't have any so I let him have these two birds instead.

Well done gels. You have my permission to frame this post and hang it above your gold medals.

Congratulations ladies.

Well deserved.

He has a point, 10,602 posts hardly gives the feeling that your an active, motivated type of chap. Have you actually ever been in the army ? Back on track well done to ''OUR'' girls for the first womens gold (British) and of course ''OUR'' first gold of 2012.
B_B hangs around here a lot, he's a bit like chlymidia, hard to shift once it gets settled

chimera

LE
Great result!

I wonder how Heather Stanning's OJAR will read this year?

Great result!

I wonder how Heather Stanning's OJAR will read this year?
[Cynic]"Hardly ever seen in work, but won Olympic Gold. Ready fro promotion."[/Cynic]

Her fellow soldiers in Afghanistan seem to be pleased with her efforts - it's a real shame that you can't be, too.

But then, I guess that when she has as many Olympic Gold Medals as you do, she can be as scathing and piss-taking as you are.

tac

Her fellow soldiers in Afghanistan seem to be pleased with her efforts - it's a real shame that you can't be, too.

But then, I guess that when she has as many Olympic Gold Medals as you do, she can be as scathing and piss-taking as you are.

tac
Meths.

Didn't stop you editing your post following my commnt though, did it?

Prick.
To tell the truth, I amended my post without looking at your 'commnt', whatever a 'commnt' might be.

You have an altogether too high opinion of yourself, Sir, probably gained from admiring your extensive keyboard skills, acquired by doing FA else, over the many years since you retired.

tac

To tell the truth, I amended my post without looking at your 'commnt', whatever a 'commnt' might be.
I shall summon the Emergency Services forthwith as there appears to be a combustion incident contained within your underwear.

You have an altogether too high opinion of yourself, Sir, probably gained from admiring your extensive keyboard skills, acquired by doing FA else, over the many years since you retired.

tac
Retired from what exactly?

tac
Give your minge a wipe.

Latest Threads