Cowden Beach closed for safety reasons

Nice job for the RE now that RAF Bomb Disposal have been disbanded.

chimera

LE
Nice job for the RE now that RAF Bomb Disposal have been disbanded.
Surely you mean a job for a Defence EOD Operator? :)

Oh, did they have one ? :grin:
5131. They did quite a bit of work. Covered Peterborough for IEDs. I was tasked to Peterborough once and on return received A very irate phone call from an RAF officer, I informed him I only went where I was tasked and had no say in it and that he should speak to the Ops Officer. He did, unfortunately in the same manner he spoke to me. Also unfortunately you can’t task the RAF if all their operators have failed licensing. That would be the same licensing that is run by the ATs and ATOs he was attempting to bollock.

A clear case of a well educated person being thick as fück.

Surely you mean a job for a Defence EOD Operator? :)
ATs don’t do litter picking.

But if your lot do happen to find a live one, just give the ATs a call to deal with it safely.

chimera

LE
ATs don’t do litter picking.

But if your lot do happen to find a live one, just give the ATs a call to deal with it safely.
Now now - you need to move with the times! :)

chimera

LE
5131. ...... received A very irate phone call from an RAF officer,
At SHB I received a phone call from one asking why I was testing Mk 82 500 lb bombs for TNT exudation when they were there for disposal and were his bombs and I had no authority etc................................

Anyhoo after I rectified him as to why straightforward disposal as opposed to ones with potentially exposed TNT required different handling techniques, modified risk assessments (guaranteed to put the fear of **** up a Crab) etc he was invited to **** off.

I then set about an internal investigation into who was telling tales out of school at SHB itself. And I did. And I found out. And I rectified him as well. He was of course and ex Crab. The ex Demil section.

Latest Threads