cowboy films

Right I'm bored! and you lot will be as well after reading this.

How is it in most john wayne type of movies ,the drifter walks into a saloon and says to the barman, " a shot of red-eye"... the barman then gives him a glassful, the stranger then tosses a silver dollar at him, how come he never gets any change? and the next thing he says leave the bottle, again no mention of extra cost, I wonder if that will work in a bar in glasgow?

stranger meets stranger in the arsehole of the desert and says howdy partner which way to gulch city? and the other guy says 2 days due east. now without even looking up the guy pulls his horses head in that direction and away they go.
now I don't know about you but he'd have to give me a tighter grid reference than that, in fact unless I see a 20 by 20 blue sign with white writing on it I'm fucked.

and does tying a bandana around your arm after a 45slug just hit it enable you to carry on with your fist fight?

like I said I'm bored
but any stereotype things in westerns you can think of.
Sniper rifle like accuracy from a Colt Revolver - fired from the hip. No prostitute ever seems to have gone blind from the clap. No cunt ever seems to have a bad back from riding for days in the desert. And they only ever seem to take 1 x 2 pint canteen into Death Valley ffs your on a fucking horse take a couple!
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ciggie The NAAFI Bar 76
P Multinational HQ 11
F Int Corps 71