cowboy films

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ordinaryforces, Sep 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right I'm bored! and you lot will be as well after reading this.

How is it in most john wayne type of movies ,the drifter walks into a saloon and says to the barman, " a shot of red-eye"... the barman then gives him a glassful, the stranger then tosses a silver dollar at him, how come he never gets any change? and the next thing he says leave the bottle, again no mention of extra cost, I wonder if that will work in a bar in glasgow?

stranger meets stranger in the arsehole of the desert and says howdy partner which way to gulch city? and the other guy says 2 days due east. now without even looking up the guy pulls his horses head in that direction and away they go.
    now I don't know about you but he'd have to give me a tighter grid reference than that, in fact unless I see a 20 by 20 blue sign with white writing on it I'm fucked.

and does tying a bandana around your arm after a 45slug just hit it enable you to carry on with your fist fight?

like I said I'm bored
    but any stereotype things in westerns you can think of.
  2. Sniper rifle like accuracy from a Colt Revolver - fired from the hip. No prostitute ever seems to have gone blind from the clap. No cunt ever seems to have a bad back from riding for days in the desert. And they only ever seem to take 1 x 2 pint canteen into Death Valley ffs your on a fucking horse take a couple!