Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowards and Snivelling Shitweazels!

Prompted by these posts, and in order that the Pikey Watch doesn't get derailed, I thought it best to have a Cowards and Snivelling Shitweazels thread!

With thanks to @WolvoExPunk for "Snivelling Shitweazel".

How many other Brave Brave Sir Robin, running away and buggering off leaving your wife and kids behind hero's can you find?

Young males of fighting age should be fucked off at the high port.
Or alternatively be given basic military training and be sent back to free their country from the oppressor.

One things for sure, the snivelling shit weasels ain't welcome here.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

And I thought that was just my opinion..... :cool:

I mentioned elsewhere, that during the Balkans tete a tete mid 90's, there were loads of young males from that area, in our local nightclubs having fights with each other and sexually assaulting the local girls.

I wondered at the time why they were here and not back "home" fighting for their country.

Shut the borders to all but the professionally qualified, Dr's etc.
Genuine asylum seekers won't mind being held in a detention camp for a bit while they are checked out to ensure that they ARE genuinely in need of our help. Once that need is determined then we house, cloth and feed them until they can work and integrate into our society. Genuine asylum seekers tend to want to give back to those who have helped them when they needed sanctuary.

Economic migrants, males of fighting age with no family with them.... No entry, not welcome, fuck off from whence you came.

Prompted by these posts, and in order that the Pikey Watch doesn't get derailed, I thought it best to have a Cowards and Snivelling Shitweazels thread!

With thanks to @WolvoExPunk for "Snivelling Shitweazel".

How many other Brave Brave Sir Robin, running away and buggering off leaving your wife and kids behind hero's can you find?

"Does your heading include my daughters partner, and father of my granddaughter, who would say "spending Friday night with Dave and the lads, be back Saturday afternoon" this went on for nearly a year, and it turns out he was shagging some trollop in Birmingham, and then turns round and tells my daughter" I don't love you any more" And, buggers off,........ shits like him, ?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
No mate, you are not alone.;)
I've learned that some of my thoughts are not welcome in 'less robust environments' (i.e. most of UK) and tend to keep them to myself, some of the weepy-handwringers at work got quite upset when I didn't want to 'sponsor a Syrian' or somesuch nonsense - and told 'em why.... What really confused them was that one of my mates is Afgan, I worked with his brother for a long time in the 'stan and met him completely by accident one day, got him a job, was guarantor for him so he could rent a house and helped him with the British 'way of doing things' - The reason for doing that is he deserves to be here, got himself here and isn't a sponger. He is the only one of his extended family left, Terry slaughtered the rest (over 30 people) over a couple of years as retribution for what his brother did to them.

"Does your heading include my daughters partner, and father of my granddaughter, who would say "spending Friday night with Dave and the lads, be back Saturday afternoon" this went on for nearly a year, and it turns out he was shagging some trollop in Birmingham, and then turns round and tells my daughter" I don't love you any more" And, buggers off,........ shits like him, ?

Whilst I understand some parts of Birmingham are rough, I don't think it is quiet up there with Aleppo just yet.

I don't think he was running away from a war zone and leaving his wife and kids to face the music, he was running away from your daughter because she's a crap shag! @don't tell him pike told me.

No such thing as a crap shag. There are shags and better shags - as with beer.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Or alternatively be given basic military training and be sent back to free their country from the oppressor.

Spear chuckers ?
or let them use bang sticks ?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
he needs re educating
one of my daughters had the same problem after bringing up two small kids he buggered off
managed to marry the MK11
however its now costing him
his flash 4x4 is stuck on the drive, cant afford to fix it !
and his son now 15 is big enough to lump him one

Don’t get me wrong here, I have had enough of gimmiegrants and rapey men ‘of fighting age’ leaving their families to get here.

Something this year though made me think, we had empty shelves in 1st world countries, people fighting for toilet roll, imagine if water and electricity was cut off also and it wasn’t a pandemic affecting workers, it was war that destroyed the supply chain. We have no control (unless you are a prepper).

Train them up and send them home?? Not likely unless we backed military action to support them, yes, have a Syrian division of volunteers but send them back with allied ones or else they will die, plus, conscription isn’t our call on their behalf.

I do think there is a problem with immigrants, if we are part of the UN and we accept people who are truly threatened are refugees , training refugees as soldiers isn’t the answer, sort the fcuking out!

Of course the UN will do fcuk all, as potent as a neutered eunuch who is sterile.

I don’t know the answer, but I couldn’t imagine living in a war zone, in many cases, wars created or extended by outside forces. If we support proxy wars and trying to overthrow dictators then we reap what we sow and cannot blame the gimmiegrants.

Glad to hear that our Afghan interpreters are allowed back here, I am sure if Mission Accomplished was true it would be unnecessary.

but I couldn’t imagine living in a war zone,

The Irony is, that they are prepared for our lads to do it, whilst they try to enter our country illegally.

What about our boys? Bosnia, Iraq, Afghan etc. I'm sure the ones that came back were over the moon to find the local demographic had changed somewhat.

I have no gripe with genuine refugees, I've seen plenty and got the photographs. They were taken in the countries next door which were safe.

Latest Threads