Discussion in 'RLC' started by General Melchett, Sep 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Continuing with Sir Rowleys rant about letter to a senior Colonel attempting to out members of this board.

Should the author have enough balls to be reading this thread then show yourself. If you have a problem with anything posted on the site approach a moderator. If you feel a moderator is not good enough then approach admin.

Trying to drop someone in the crap with a badly written letter, incorrect in its facts is the lowest of the low. Feel free to contact me with your problem, should you be man enough of course, and next time get your facts correct.

I am not who you thought, as was the subject of your letter. If it was a joke, it's not funny.

Whoever you are, you are most certainly a cnut.
  2. Melchers, you sound as if you're more injured that this cnut got your name wrong, than the fact that they would try to drop some of our members in the sh*t. :evil:

Go on, tell the world your real identity to prevent further errors! 8)

3. Whats all this abooot Melchie? Is there a swine in the ranks? Minds would like to know if there is something to be aware of.

4. It would be a pretty unwise senior officer who would react to that sort of letter anyway.

The benefit of a site like this is the opportunity for serving and ex-serving to blow off steam on important as well as fatuous issues. I bet a lot of seniors read this site to pick up on the grass roots feelings of soldiers, particularly if they themselves are currently removed from frontline units.

Makes you wonder if the little coward doesn't do himself more harm by his own behaviour.
  5. Melchers old bean, should this person not do the honourable thing and identify itself to you and you then go on to discover who it is, I'd like to make available to you a support for a motorway bridge where this person can be inserted.

There will be no insertion fees applied to this service.....giggle....giggle
  6. Melchers,
    Where did this one begin? Could you post the starting point - just on the off chance that the complainant's literary style is known to us.....
  7. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

8. The winker should have 3 white feathers sent by 1st class mail. Spineless bastardo.
  9. Third party hearsay in a civvy pub got a guy arrested in Lazy K. Such is the Hierarchy of the RLC... Wouldn't surprise me if that letter did get through to the proper person, heads will have rolled. Spineless, gutless wonders that they are (those involved I am referring to not the RLC as a whole)