Cowardice is the new bravery - Clarkson Speaks

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by armchair_jihad, Nov 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Clarkson at his best!
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Never a truer word spoken. Sadly.
  4. He's brilliant.

Why is he not running for the office in some way. He would have millions of voters and he knows it.
  5. he's a legend and I can only agree on every single thing he wrote. Utterly perfecty head-on-the-nail. Londonistan and a little indpendant islamic state within the UK is only years off....
  6. He's right about the concentration camps (during the boar war) but trust the Hun to improve on the idea and make them bigger and better with sites all over Europe while us Brits let them just slip away, just like we did with car manufacturing!
  7. How true his words are...................Time to re-build our Empire and Fcuk Johnny foreigner and his whinging mates
  8. WOW !

Clarkson for prime minister !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Bloody superb, just about sums up how I feel this morning.........
  10. No, sorry he's not, and neither are you.
    The term "concentration camp" was coined to signify the "concentration" of a large number of people in one place and comes from the Spanish "re-concentration". It was used to describe the camps established by the Spanish to support an anti-insurgency campaign in Cuba.
    During the war to retain Cuba (1895-98), the general Valeriano Weyler y Nicolau (nicknamed the "butcher") created a system of "re-concentration", in which all inhabitants were given eight days to move to camps. If the inhabitants refused and stayed outside, they were considered enemies and killed[. Although, Spain lost this war, the British army translated the Spanish term, "re-concentration", and the concept during the Second Boer War.1898-1902.

But you're right about the 'Hun' improving on them!!
  11. Ha. laughed out loud in the office, people looking at me even now. I agree, Clarkson for PM, Boris for some other important role.
  12. See, this kind of thing is why I think he's a loudmouthed cunt. He thinks everyone is out to persecute the poor old English, just for insisting that they get their labels right.

I'm British, too, and proud of it. I think you former Roman vassals should be proud of your English identity within Britain, just for the love of God stop confusing the two!

<Hello 0, this is C21B, SHELLREP, over.>
  13. Seconded!!
  14. Yeah.. we could have been the McDonalds of correctional facilities and we let Johnny foreigner nick the idea and refine it. Will we ever learn??? :twisted: