Coward or comedian

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Just don't go tabbing over the hills in the fog/driving a radio controlled 2CV/flying a helicop...OH MY GOD...THEY'RE GOING TO FIDDLE WITH YOUR CHOPPER!!

I've also noticed that an awful lot of 'bad luck' seems to be occuring to my main detracters...alleged rapes..attacks...pregnancies...thefts...stalkers...illnesses.
You people even still celebrate the death of LNV.
It is not BB who will destroy you, or me, You are doing a great job of that yourself.
What you reap you sow. I did warn you.
So, is she claiming that she has cast evil spells on them or what? :lol:

...alleged rapes..attacks...pregnancies...thefts...stalkers...illnesses
Sounds like a normal week for me :D

manchestercop said:
BB said:
As I have finally left ARRSE completely and you won't be thanked for messing up the new look upgrade site with more BB hate threads
How did she know about the 'new look' then.... :?
Let's not turn this into a witch burning of BB just yet please.
This is about MDN being a sex pest and cyber sex fiend and stalker.
I'm disgusted and outraged to see my name linked in the attempt to ruin his reputation that he has worked hard to drag to the level he now exists at.
Shame on those who did so.
As to naming and shaming him as a predator, I wish I could, but I got passed over. S.O.B.
I'd be good enough after 15 pints and a kebab ya bass!

I'll even buy if you like :wink:

Beebs

Here's what I've got on the person who registered the MDN account on faceparty:-

VISITOR ANALYSIS

Host Name user-7958.lns5-c7.dsl.pol.co.uk
IP Address 84.67.63.22
Country United Kingdom
Region England
City London
ISP Energis Uk Dsl Customers

VISITOR SYSTEM SPECS

Browser MSIE 6.0
Operating System Windows 98
Resolution 800x600
Javascript Enabled

TTFN

BFG

I dont thinks its funny, just lame.

The amusment comes from knowing that MDN has got under your skin and for that simple reason... you've lost :lol:

Come on, show your face and take credit for your actions?

For what its worth MDN plays the part on ARRSE but behind the user name is a gentleman (And i dont mean he holds your backdoors open for you :D ).

P.S. When did he get hair?

Jesus! I cannot believe someone would actually go and create websites to attack someone. What a sad little attempt. Cowardly as well as I know the person(s) responsible do not have enough guts to stand up and face the music.

MDN is right he has really got under its skin principally because he does not bow down to it or praise it or pay the correct type of attention to it to fill the chasm in its psyche. Its need for external validation to attempt to overcome its monumentally empty existence is so obvious I almost, but not quite, feel compassion for it.

I usually would not bother responding to things like this because in their twisted little minds any attention is a reward and reinforcement of behaviour. However, I wanted to post in response to MDN's request.

MDN has never, ever in all the times I have spoken to him, offended me. I find him very charming, in an MDN way, and I know that he is only having a bit of a laugh and that underneath it all he is a really lovely guy. He is cheeky, that is undeniable. That is also not a crime. At least you know exactly where you stand with MDN.

I like his direct approach and his "fcuk off if you don't like it" take on life - I find them both amusing and refreshing. I do not find him sleazy either I prefer his upfront "how's about a sh@g" approach. I am not such a frigid cow I cannot tolerate his behaviour as I know it is all in fun. If you have not got a sense of humour online then really you need to switch off your pc and get one.

Like most red blooded hetero males he will flirt like mad with girlies because we are there. If he did not I would think there was something wrong with him or that he was in the closet. Most of the lads on here give it a shot with any of the girls. They do it because they can and it passes the time. It is the same as a girl flirting back but having no intention of doing anything else. It is harmless flirting and quite beneficial psychiatrically for all parties. It makes people feel good about themselves.

In your case however no matter what you do you will always feel bad about yourself. You will do so because you have so much self-loathing you cannot feel self-love. You are a waste of DNA and quite honestly your mother should have swallowed.

Whomever you are get some help you need it badly. If you are already getting help get better help because whomever is treating you is not working on your issues adequately. You also need some psychotropics and some DBT/CBT. Cowardly attacks like this reveal more about the person who perpetrated them than about the intended target. You really need to get a life.

Why not tell MDN you will not share your playlunch with him either? How much more lame and borderline personality disordered can someone get than whomever created these sites. Pathetic and unoriginal at least if you are going to try and get back at someone have a bit of class :roll:

To be blunt - whomever you are if you have a history of self-harm please do a better job, do the world a favour, top yourself immeadiately. If you need to know how to do it properly PM me and I will be happy to give you exact instructions. You are an oxygen thief, an attention seeking loser and really MDN and Flashy are way out of your league. How many other Arrsers nicks have you created sites for? You pick people whom you cannot stand because they represent the qualities you wish you had. That will not change and you will remain a loser the rest of your long and pointless life unless you stop being such a coit. You cannot 'touch' them as they are better people than you can ever hope to be. They have self-esteem, self-respect and a sense of self-worth. You do not. You are a skidmark on the month old shreddies of existence. Drown yourself in a bucket of urine as soon as your grandmother can collect enough for you to do so.

"All cruelty springs from weakness."
(Seneca, 4BC-AD65)
The sad tw*t behind this lame attempt at cloning and cyber-stalking/cyber-bullying is also I suspect an attention seeking troll who gets some kind of perverse pleasure form faceless personal slagging of others on the Web. Whoever you are you a a truly sad individual

It is therefore likely that the freak is probably a serial bully too as the traits are very close. Generally they exhibit the following characteristics.:

•is a convincing, practised liar and when called to account, will make up anything spontaneously to fit their needs at that moment

•has a Jekyll and Hyde nature - is vile, vicious and vindictive in private, but innocent and charming in front of witnesses; no-one can (or wants to) believe this individual has a vindictive nature - only the current target of the serial bully's aggression sees both sides; whilst the Jekyll side is described as "charming" and convincing enough to deceive people, the Hyde side is frequently described as "evil"; Hyde is the real person, Jekyll is an act

•excels at deception and should never be underestimated in their capacity to deceive

•uses excessive charm and is always plausible and convincing when peers, superiors or others are present (charm can be used to deceive as well as to cover for lack of empathy)

•is glib, shallow and superficial with plenty of fine words and lots of form - but there's no substance

•is possessed of an exceptional verbal facility and will outmanoeuvre most people in verbal interaction, especially at times of conflict

•is often described as smooth, slippery, slimy, ingratiating, fawning, toadying, obsequious, sycophantic

•relies on mimicry, repetition and regurgitation to convince others that he or she is both a "normal" human being and a tough dynamic individual, as in extolling the virtues of the latest fads and pouring forth the accompanying jargon

•is unusually skilled in being able to anticipate what people want to hear and then saying it plausibly

•cannot be trusted or relied upon

•fails to fulfil commitments

•is emotionally retarded with an arrested level of emotional development; whilst language and intellect may appear to be that of an adult, the bully displays the emotional age of a five-year-old

•is emotionally immature and emotionally untrustworthy

•exhibits unusual and inappropriate attitudes to sexual matters, sexual behaviour and bodily functions; underneath the charming exterior there are often suspicions or hints of sex discrimination and sexual harassment, perhaps also sexual dysfunction, sexual inadequacy, sexual perversion, sexual violence or sexual abuse

•in a relationship, is incapable of initiating or sustaining intimacy

•holds deep prejudices (e.g. against the opposite gender, people of a different sexual orientation, other cultures and religious beliefs, foreigners, etc - prejudiced people are unvaryingly unimaginative) but goes to great lengths to keep this prejudicial aspect of their personality secret

•is self-opinionated and displays arrogance, audacity, a superior sense of entitlement and sense of invulnerability and untouchability

•has a deep-seated contempt of clients in contrast to his or her professed compassion

•is a control freak and has a compulsive need to control everyone and everything you say, do, think and believe; for example, will launch an immediate personal attack attempting to restrict what you are permitted to say if you start talking knowledgeably about psychopathic personality or antisocial personality disorder in their presence - but aggressively maintains the right to talk (usually unknowledgeably) about anything they choose; serial bullies despise anyone who enables others to see through their deception and their mask of sanity

•displays a compulsive need to criticise whilst simultaneously refusing to value, praise and acknowledge others, their achievements, or their existence

•shows a lack of joined-up thinking with conversation that doesn't flow and arguments that don't hold water

•flits from topic to topic so that you come away feeling you've never had a proper conversation

•refuses to be specific and never gives a straight answer

•is evasive and has a Houdini-like ability to escape accountability

•undermines and destroys anyone who the bully perceives to be an adversary, a potential threat, or who can see through the bully's mask

•is adept at creating conflict between those who would otherwise collate incriminating information about them

•is quick to discredit and neutralise anyone who can talk knowledgeably about antisocial or sociopathic behaviours

•may pursue a vindictive vendetta against anyone who dares to held them accountable, perhaps using others' resources and contemptuous of the damage caused to other people and organisations in pursuance of the vendetta

•is also quick to belittle, undermine, denigrate and discredit anyone who calls, attempts to call, or might call the bully to account

•gains gratification from denying people what they are entitled to

•is highly manipulative, especially of people's perceptions and emotions (e.g. guilt)

•poisons peoples' minds by manipulating their perceptions

•when called upon to share or address the needs and concerns of others, responds with impatience, irritability and aggression

•is arrogant, haughty, high-handed, and a know-all

•often has an overwhelming, unhealthy and narcissistic attention-seeking need to portray themselves as a wonderful, kind, caring and compassionate person, in contrast to their behaviour and treatment of others; the bully sees nothing wrong with their behaviour and chooses to remain oblivious to the discrepancy between how they like to be seen and how they are seen by others

•is spiritually dead although may loudly profess some religious belief or affiliation

•is mean-spirited, officious, and often unbelievably petty

•is mean, stingy, and financially untrustworthy

•is greedy, selfish, a parasite and an emotional vampire

•is always a taker and never a giver

•is convinced of their superiority and has an overbearing belief in their qualities of leadership but cannot distinguish between leadership (maturity, decisiveness, assertiveness, co-operation, trust, integrity) and bullying (immaturity, impulsiveness, aggression, manipulation, distrust, deceitfulness)

•often fraudulently claims qualifications, experience, titles, entitlements or affiliations which are ambiguous, misleading, or bogus

•often misses the semantic meaning of language, misinterprets what is said, sometimes wrongly thinking that comments of a satirical, ironic or general negative nature apply to him or herself

•knows the words but not the song

•is constantly imposing on others a false reality made up of distortion and fabrication

•sometimes displays a seemingly limitless demonic energy especially when engaged in attention-seeking activities or evasion of accountability and is often a committeeaholic or apparent workaholic

Inconclusion - the serial bully appears to lack insight into his or her behaviour and seems to be oblivious to the crassness and inappropriateness thereof; however, it is more likely that the bully knows what they are doing but elects to switch off the moral and ethical considerations by which normal people are bound. If the bully knows what they are doing, they are responsible for their behaviour and thus liable for its consequences to other people. Sadly these can be recognisable character traits of quite a few senior officers in HM Forces and the current cabinet for that matter :roll:

Whoever it was have the bollox to own up or else go forth and infest some other site :evil:

Whilst me and MDN have never exactly "hit it off", I find this little "campaign" against him pathetic. If you (ie whoever is doing this posting lark in his name) have something to say to him, then say it to his face or via this site. You think posting around the internet using HIS name is going to upset him or hurt him? You're wasting your time, whoever you are, and you obviously have a lot of time to waste, cos I somehow suspect your life is pretty empty and boring.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Control yourself Miz !
mizkrissi said:

you cannot feel self-love.

I feel self-love on a regular basis, several times a day actually, but feel the need for sme assistance.
Care to give me a hand Miz ?
:wink:

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Apparently I am a danger to women also.........
No worries there mate, ive seen photos of your c.ock lolloping inside a pint glass. I think the girlies can rest peacefully in their beds. :D

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
cait said:
Mighty_doh_nut said:
No worries there mate, ive seen photos your c.ock lolloping inside a pint glass. I think the girlies can rest peacefully in their beds. :D
8O
Is it on a shelf in your 'specimen room' ?

Well bugger me!

I never expected Eve to post on this.........

Do I feel guilty now??????

Do I Fcuk :D :D...... but thankyou anyway :D

Cait...

It went to the very end of that pint pot and it wasn't lolloping. You wanted it to split you and begged me for a baby :D

Cutaway said:
cait said:
Mighty_doh_nut said:
No worries there mate, ive seen photos your c.ock lolloping inside a pint glass. I think the girlies can rest peacefully in their beds. :D
8O
Is it on a shelf in your 'specimen room' ?
Yes mate

In her doll's house - scale is everything :lol: :lol:

You can all mock......... none of you would like it up you!

Well apart from all the ladies and some of the fellas :D

If MDN was a real gentleman, he'd slot himself to resolve this issue. And he'd let us watch. :wink:

Anyone that knows the man knows that MDN is an on-screen character, nothing more. The man behind the character is a stand up guy who I am proud to call friend. The fact that this thread had to be started proves that MDN has won the battle and is worthy of the title RHM.

P.S: I reserve the right to delete the above girlieness because right now it is 4.20 AM and I am drunk as shit from drinking all night celebrating. Celebrating what you ask? For those of you who know me, I got the job! :D

Corporal said:
If MDN was a real gentleman, he'd slot himself to resolve this issue. And he'd let us watch. :wink:

Anyone that knows the man knows that MDN is an on-screen character, nothing more. The man behind the character is a stand up guy who I am proud to call friend. The fact that this thread had to be started proves that MDN has won the battle and is worthy of the title RHM.

P.S: I reserve the right to delete the above girlieness because right now it is 4.20 AM and I am drunk as s*** from drinking all night celebrating. Celebrating what you ask? For those of you who know me, I got the job! :D
Watch out MDN Corps wants to get conkers deep in your back doors 8O

Having looked at the pics again.....have you really got bozzy eyes? :wink:

Bloody hell a gooey septic.

I might have been nice to you in the odd PM and email, but I can't be seen to have an American as a pal....... no good for street cred you see :D

This doesn't mean I'll spud you with a Hershey bar while you plate yer mum.........

Good news on the job BTW..... hard part is keeping once they see through your uselessness. :D

OZ: not got dip and dazzle eyes, was just very very drunk and feeling perhaps a little camp :oops:

The gutless cnut got the piccy from my MSN after lamely adding me, taking a capture of the piccy and blowing it up.

Surely anyone wantign to get a pic out of me knows the drills: pose as a lady and I'll send em :D

Ozgerbobble said:
"All cruelty springs from weakness."
(Seneca, 4BC-AD65)
The sad tw*t behind this lame attempt at cloning and cyber-stalking/cyber-bullying is also I suspect an attention seeking troll who gets some kind of perverse pleasure form faceless personal slagging of others on the Web. Whoever you are you a a truly sad individual

It is therefore likely that the freak is probably a serial bully too as the traits are very close. Generally they exhibit the following characteristics.:

•is a convincing, practised liar and when called to account, will make up anything spontaneously to fit their needs at that moment

•has a Jekyll and Hyde nature - is vile, vicious and vindictive in private, but innocent and charming in front of witnesses; no-one can (or wants to) believe this individual has a vindictive nature - only the current target of the serial bully's aggression sees both sides; whilst the Jekyll side is described as "charming" and convincing enough to deceive people, the Hyde side is frequently described as "evil"; Hyde is the real person, Jekyll is an act

•excels at deception and should never be underestimated in their capacity to deceive

•uses excessive charm and is always plausible and convincing when peers, superiors or others are present (charm can be used to deceive as well as to cover for lack of empathy)

•is glib, shallow and superficial with plenty of fine words and lots of form - but there's no substance

•is possessed of an exceptional verbal facility and will outmanoeuvre most people in verbal interaction, especially at times of conflict

•is often described as smooth, slippery, slimy, ingratiating, fawning, toadying, obsequious, sycophantic

•relies on mimicry, repetition and regurgitation to convince others that he or she is both a "normal" human being and a tough dynamic individual, as in extolling the virtues of the latest fads and pouring forth the accompanying jargon

•is unusually skilled in being able to anticipate what people want to hear and then saying it plausibly

•cannot be trusted or relied upon

•fails to fulfil commitments

•is emotionally retarded with an arrested level of emotional development; whilst language and intellect may appear to be that of an adult, the bully displays the emotional age of a five-year-old

•is emotionally immature and emotionally untrustworthy

•exhibits unusual and inappropriate attitudes to sexual matters, sexual behaviour and bodily functions; underneath the charming exterior there are often suspicions or hints of sex discrimination and sexual harassment, perhaps also sexual dysfunction, sexual inadequacy, sexual perversion, sexual violence or sexual abuse

•in a relationship, is incapable of initiating or sustaining intimacy

•holds deep prejudices (e.g. against the opposite gender, people of a different sexual orientation, other cultures and religious beliefs, foreigners, etc - prejudiced people are unvaryingly unimaginative) but goes to great lengths to keep this prejudicial aspect of their personality secret

•is self-opinionated and displays arrogance, audacity, a superior sense of entitlement and sense of invulnerability and untouchability

•has a deep-seated contempt of clients in contrast to his or her professed compassion

•is a control freak and has a compulsive need to control everyone and everything you say, do, think and believe; for example, will launch an immediate personal attack attempting to restrict what you are permitted to say if you start talking knowledgeably about psychopathic personality or antisocial personality disorder in their presence - but aggressively maintains the right to talk (usually unknowledgeably) about anything they choose; serial bullies despise anyone who enables others to see through their deception and their mask of sanity

•displays a compulsive need to criticise whilst simultaneously refusing to value, praise and acknowledge others, their achievements, or their existence

•shows a lack of joined-up thinking with conversation that doesn't flow and arguments that don't hold water

•flits from topic to topic so that you come away feeling you've never had a proper conversation

•refuses to be specific and never gives a straight answer

•is evasive and has a Houdini-like ability to escape accountability

•undermines and destroys anyone who the bully perceives to be an adversary, a potential threat, or who can see through the bully's mask

•is adept at creating conflict between those who would otherwise collate incriminating information about them

•is quick to discredit and neutralise anyone who can talk knowledgeably about antisocial or sociopathic behaviours

•may pursue a vindictive vendetta against anyone who dares to held them accountable, perhaps using others' resources and contemptuous of the damage caused to other people and organisations in pursuance of the vendetta

•is also quick to belittle, undermine, denigrate and discredit anyone who calls, attempts to call, or might call the bully to account

•gains gratification from denying people what they are entitled to

•is highly manipulative, especially of people's perceptions and emotions (e.g. guilt)

•poisons peoples' minds by manipulating their perceptions

•when called upon to share or address the needs and concerns of others, responds with impatience, irritability and aggression

•is arrogant, haughty, high-handed, and a know-all

•often has an overwhelming, unhealthy and narcissistic attention-seeking need to portray themselves as a wonderful, kind, caring and compassionate person, in contrast to their behaviour and treatment of others; the bully sees nothing wrong with their behaviour and chooses to remain oblivious to the discrepancy between how they like to be seen and how they are seen by others

•is spiritually dead although may loudly profess some religious belief or affiliation

•is mean-spirited, officious, and often unbelievably petty

•is mean, stingy, and financially untrustworthy

•is greedy, selfish, a parasite and an emotional vampire

•is always a taker and never a giver

•is convinced of their superiority and has an overbearing belief in their qualities of leadership but cannot distinguish between leadership (maturity, decisiveness, assertiveness, co-operation, trust, integrity) and bullying (immaturity, impulsiveness, aggression, manipulation, distrust, deceitfulness)

•often fraudulently claims qualifications, experience, titles, entitlements or affiliations which are ambiguous, misleading, or bogus

•often misses the semantic meaning of language, misinterprets what is said, sometimes wrongly thinking that comments of a satirical, ironic or general negative nature apply to him or herself

•is constantly imposing on others a false reality made up of distortion and fabrication

•sometimes displays a seemingly limitless demonic energy especially when engaged in attention-seeking activities or evasion of accountability and is often a committeeaholic or apparent workaholic

Whoever it was have the bollox to own up or else go forth and infest some other site :evil:
Sounds like uncle tone! :twisted:

MDN, have you been beating cherie's back door in again? :wink: