Cow Tipping

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Howler, Dec 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it true? Does it actually go on?
    or is it just a way to make simple city folk like myself look dicks?

For those of you who don't know, 'cow tipping' is the charming activity whereby a group of p*ssed up blokes go to a field of sleeping cows (Who alledgedly sleep standing up) and push them over.

That's it really, and city folk are then wildly impressed with the 'Crazy, whacky country types'.

Is it true? or is it one of those myths like the Captain Pugwash inuendo named crew members, that has been repeated so many times that people really believe it?

So cow tipping, truth or pants?

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

You've been watching "Cars", haven't you? :D

3. Truth. Though it takes more than a quick push - usually a running double footed drop kick is the minimum requirement.

4. ...and it doesn't work with Frisians - they just go Wah when tipped or drop-kicked...

5. So what you're saying is, that fly tipping is much easier :p

I didn't bring a coat..

6. I call total BS.

Cows weigh upwards of a thousand pounds and have a low centre of gravity, how exactly are you going to push this over?

Cows sleep lieing down they only doze standing up.

Plus proof positive = there are no utube videos of this being done.

7. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

8. But your forgetting one vital piece of information...

If you have anal with them first, they get light headed and wobbly kneed.

9. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Someone's been watching too much bevis and butthead

10. You must buy specially strengthened trouser gussets then, I have seen those vet programmes where the vet has his whole fcuking arm up a cows arrse and the cow doesn't even notice.

To make them whobbly kneed and light headed you must hit them over the head with a cucking big hammer first. :wink: