CoW (M) Postings

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by beerkeg, Nov 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys....Im going to lay down my apologies now and hold my hands up to being a Sigs cap badge! Ok, I await your abuse humbley.....

Ok, after all of that I just wanted to ask for a very good reason (which I won't bore you with), can anyone send me a list of postings available to CoW (M) please?

Many thanks and always in your debt,

BK

2. Abuse: F*ck off you jimmy shagging, skinny cap badge, scally back.

Answer: You'll find one in each Engr Regt, plus in various Garrison HQs and Defence Estates posts overseas (Brunei, Kenya, etc). Ask your RCMO for a more detailed list if needed.

Regards

C_of_J

3. Don't sit on the fence now, just say what you mean!!!!!! :D

4. Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell,Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell,Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell,Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell, Chilwell,

Oh and Chilwell hope this helps.

5. I believe you forgot to mention Chilwell?

6. Well thank you kind sir,

What about Chilwell, I think they have coneheads there!

7. definately in STRE's DCRE's Wks Gps Naffi's Messes the RE oh and by george i nearly forgot Chilwell!!

also why'd you ask??? Surely you can't believe you can just waltz into the Corps and become one??? JOG ON FELLA!

8. Its not difficult to be a Clk of Wks M, its an attendance course now :wink:

9. Clerk of Works (Mornings). You never saw them in their classroom in the afternoons!

INCOMING!

10. That's because we were that hard working and mature enough we didn't have to stay in classrooms being looked after like the E's and C's :D

11. I heard that the M course is pure attendance! Hell, it can't be that difficult as you had a plantie come top in 2004!

12. So how do you explain the bloke that failed the E course but passed the M course then?, Hard working, mature or just easier. Hmmmmm, I wonder?? :p

13. Nah, he just saw the light (metaphorically). He didn't fail the E course, just binned it (Maybe!) Unless you're talking about the same bloke who is now allegedly held back for a year on promotion in which case there's an exception to every rule!

14. He failed because he was dying of boredom and let the Ginsters fall out of his hand. :D

(M) is the badge of the handsome people (where's my pencil sharpener, i need to reshape my heed).

15. What she said 8)