Right I have had a word with @Boris_Johnson and there is no way to restrict posting on a thread without direct mod intervention. Aint nobody got time for that let alone our mods. So we'll have another go at a sympton thread here. I would suggest a couple of principles to be followed:
- Its not mandatory to post obviously but ther does seem to be legitimate interest in this so do consider it.
- Only post if you have symptoms and only make one post per Arrser.
- Update your post as necessary by editing. Remember to include the date so we can distinguish the passage of time.
- Do not reply to posts in thread. By all means link to it from this thread into other threads (or copy a quote over).
- Feel free to contributing to policing the thread by dishing out SABCs to violators.