Covid vaccines - 'spectacular' impact on serious illness - BBC

Yokel

LE
Doesn't the chip turn us all into lizard people who will live under rocks rather than in housing so the Illuminati can save money to spend on George Soros?

Mr Icke? Or is it Mr Corbyn?

Got my 2nd Pfizer jab on the 28th.
About 3 weeks after that I fully expect to be turned into a weird version of a Cyber man.

1200px-Flickr_-_law_keven_-_Resistance_is_futile....jpg

Is that the look you wanted?

Your tongue will also get much longer.
Always a lady pleaser...

529922.jpg

Is this the look @dingerr was hoping for?

On a serious not, are the anti vax throbbers still causing trouble? Is there any specific law against trying to interfere with someone's medical treatment?

are the anti vax throbbers still causing trouble?

They are only harming themselves. It’s best to treat them with indifference, provide the information and let people make the choice.

Some employers are already saying employees must be vaccinated, I think this will gain traction and become a workplace principle.

I have my first jab appointment next week, about time, I heard the figures about how many have had the vaccine in the UK and so I thought I‘d have a look at the breakdown of those figures.
Well come the local elections in Wales I’m voting to disband the nursery for adults in Cardiff aka The Senned.

5EB668E8-564D-489B-9D16-9A79772C49B2.png

Just seen on the web that the oxygen thief and all round piece of shit Ian Huntley has had his COVID jab.
Personally I would, no I better not say it.

Just seen on the web that the oxygen thief and all round piece of shit Ian Huntley has had his COVID jab.
Don't worry, we're all thinking it.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

the thing about medicine, it's given on need, not on merit. Like treating enemy casualties (while you can have some respect for them, unlike Mr Huntley)

Imagine the excitement if other groups were refused treatment as the Dr/Nurse/paramedic/surgeon etc disagreed with what they had done?

moral high ground, blah blah.. etc

the thing about medicine, it's given on need, not on merit. Like treating enemy casualties (while you can have some respect for them, unlike Mr Huntley)

Imagine the excitement if other groups were refused treatment as the Dr/Nurse/paramedic/surgeon etc disagreed with what they had done?

moral high ground, blah blah.. etc
Persons like this should be the first whether they like it or not.

exsniffer

War Hero

exbluejob

LE
Book Reviewer
The story said they looked at people who were admitted to hospital who had been vaccinated and compared that to how many who were admitted to hospital and had not been vaccinated

So, it appears they have taken the effects of lockdown out of the equation by comparing who ends up in hospital and whether or not they had been vaccinated. If the people who are ending up in hospital are mainly those who haven't been vaccinated, that's a pretty good clue that the vaccine is working.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc (Latin: 'after this, therefore because of this') is an informal fallacy that states: "Since event Y followed event X, event Y must have been caused by event X." It is often shortened simply to post hoc fallacy.

A logical fallacy of the questionable cause variety, it is subtly different from the fallacy cum hoc ergo propter hoc ('with this, therefore because of this'), in which two events occur simultaneously or the chronological ordering is insignificant or unknown.

Post hoc is a particularly tempting error because correlation appears to suggest causality. The fallacy lies in a conclusion based solely on the order of events, rather than taking into account other factors potentially responsible for the result that might rule out the connection.

A simple example is "the rooster crows immediately before sunrise; therefore the rooster causes the sun to rise."

Post hoc ergo propter hoc (Latin: 'after this, therefore because of this') is an informal fallacy that states: "Since event Y followed event X, event Y must have been caused by event X." It is often shortened simply to post hoc fallacy.

A logical fallacy of the questionable cause variety, it is subtly different from the fallacy cum hoc ergo propter hoc ('with this, therefore because of this'), in which two events occur simultaneously or the chronological ordering is insignificant or unknown.

Post hoc is a particularly tempting error because correlation appears to suggest causality. The fallacy lies in a conclusion based solely on the order of events, rather than taking into account other factors potentially responsible for the result that might rule out the connection.

A simple example is "the rooster crows immediately before sunrise; therefore the rooster causes the sun to rise."
If you are talking about one individual case, then no you can't infer effectiveness of a vaccine from one case as random confounding factors may be involved. This is why they don't use one case.

However, if you look at a very large number of cases, then you can apply statistical analysis to them in order to draw inferences. It is highly improbable that significantly more people who have been vaccinated avoided being hospitalised when compared to people who had not been vaccinated just by random chance.

Vaccine trials are based on this sort of statistical analysis. Half the people in the trial group get the vaccine and half don't. They then follow both groups and see who gets sick and who doesn't. The same goes with medical trials on other drugs and treatments. The technique and the math are well established and tested.

Wish people would stop saying they “did the research” before getting the Covid-19 'vaccine'.
They are the research [chuckle].

How do you explain this shit? (It's probably just a post by the states chief health officer that states they are allowing army personnel (via the public health act 2016) to supply and administer vaccines. And Aussies often call drugs 'poison'.) Still curious though.

Unfortunately they seem to have 403'd the download of the pdf file:

https://www.wa.gov.au/sites/default/files/2021-03/210305-Authorisation-to-supply-administer-COVID-vaccine-(No2-Aus-Defence-Force).pdf

1619824273244.png

Last edited:
That’ll only be because the Gates Chip (injected with the vaccine) has failed to self activate. The GP will remotely activate it and you’ll be hearing everything*.

World domination needs you to be switched on.

*everything = instructions connected with world domination.
It needs 5G to activate it, according to a bloke who has a tenuous relationship with reality.

exbluejob

LE
Book Reviewer
Wish people would stop saying they “did the research” before getting the Covid-19 'vaccine'.
They are the research [chuckle].

How do you explain this shit? (It's probably just a post by the states chief health officer that states they are allowing army personal (via the public health act 2016) to supply and administer vaccines. And Aussies often call drugs 'poison'.) Still curious though.

Unfortunately they seem to have 403'd the download of the pdf file:

https://www.wa.gov.au/sites/default/files/2021-03/210305-Authorisation-to-supply-administer-COVID-vaccine-(No2-Aus-Defence-Force).pdf

View attachment 569629
Army personnel.