Covid vaccines - 'spectacular' impact on serious illness - BBC

Yokel

LE
Doesn't the chip turn us all into lizard people who will live under rocks rather than in housing so the Illuminati can save money to spend on George Soros?

Mr Icke? Or is it Mr Corbyn?

Got my 2nd Pfizer jab on the 28th.
About 3 weeks after that I fully expect to be turned into a weird version of a Cyber man.

1200px-Flickr_-_law_keven_-_Resistance_is_futile....jpg

Is that the look you wanted?

Your tongue will also get much longer.
Always a lady pleaser...

529922.jpg

Is this the look @dingerr was hoping for?

On a serious not, are the anti vax throbbers still causing trouble? Is there any specific law against trying to interfere with someone's medical treatment?

are the anti vax throbbers still causing trouble?

They are only harming themselves. It’s best to treat them with indifference, provide the information and let people make the choice.

Some employers are already saying employees must be vaccinated, I think this will gain traction and become a workplace principle.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I have my first jab appointment next week, about time, I heard the figures about how many have had the vaccine in the UK and so I thought I‘d have a look at the breakdown of those figures.
Well come the local elections in Wales I’m voting to disband the nursery for adults in Cardiff aka The Senned.

5EB668E8-564D-489B-9D16-9A79772C49B2.png

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Just seen on the web that the oxygen thief and all round piece of shit Ian Huntley has had his COVID jab.
Personally I would, no I better not say it.

Just seen on the web that the oxygen thief and all round piece of shit Ian Huntley has had his COVID jab.
Personally I would, no I better not say it.
Don't worry, we're all thinking it.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer