Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid Vaccine Guinea Pigs?

Will you get the vaccine?

• Yes - Give it to me

Votes: 80 50.0%
  • No - Let nature take it's course

Votes: 18 11.3%
  • I'll let other people get it first - then wait and see how it all pans out!

Votes: 62 38.8%

• Total voters
Huh? what are you on about? do you think I should scan every post on the forum just on the off chance that someone replied and "expected" an answer to something....

I don't even know what your question was - and I'll not lose any sleep tonight thinking about whatever it was either.
You did answer my question, directly quoting me.

actually you didn’t answer my question - you just deflected it with a crappy strawman.

now again, how much long Covid with its horrific injuries is hitting the nation as you seem to know all the minutiae of this diseas?

Everybody knows This whole saga is really about alien lizards using secret cloaking devices to conceal their true identities subjugating the world population until it’s so weak and disorientated, it can’t do anything to prevent the imminent invasion from outer space.

They’re getting hungry and we’re the main course.

It’s the truth! Just you wait a few more weeks and you’ll all see!!!

Well, they started it. I’m just getting in on the action!
Pathetic attempt in that you forgot to mention that Covid-19 is spread by the 5G network. Reshow!!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

3ToedSloth

War Hero
Huh? what are you on about? do you think I should scan every post on the forum just on the off chance that someone replied and "expected" an answer to something....

I don't even know what your question was - and I'll not lose any sleep tonight thinking about whatever it was either.

Just like your previous feeble and immature replies when you've also been called out for running away from questions.

I don't have the time to bother reading 15 pages (or whatever) of replies to something if I haven't been on a website for a few days. Most of the time I might not be on a site for a week or so, I am certainly not going to go back and read every post on a topic so that I can reply to some vague retarded question someone may of may not have asked.

Now I suggest you go and take a blood pressure tablet or something and light some candles or whatever you do to relax. I will carry on my merry way and check my emails now.

Isn't it rather irresponsible to actively campaign against sensible public health measures if you're too scared and/or ignorant to deal with even a few simple questions on your position?

Pathetic attempt in that you forgot to mention that Covid-19 is spread by the 5G network. Reshow!!

Blaming the 5G network is an amateurish attempt at a conspiracy theory.

Any decent and serious end of civilisation as we know it conspiracy theory having any chance of being adopted as the proper mainstream reason for the end of mankind just has to have alien reptile life forms disguised by secret cloaking devices so we can’t see them otherwise the public just won’t take it seriously!

Just ask any professional conspiracy theory propaganda spreading expert and they’ll confirm that!

Last edited:
now again, how much long Covid with its horrific injuries is hitting the nation as you seem to know all the minutiae of this diseas?
Why would I know that, and why would I even care? I wouldn't and I don't give a toss about 'long covid', if some people are suffering from that - maybe that's just natures way of weeding out the weak, that's what nature does and always has done since the first single celled organism existed in the universe.

3ToedSloth

War Hero
Why would I know that, and why would I even care?
Intelligent and mature adults tend to prefer to have all the facts on an issue so as to avoid spouting the uninformed drivel you come out with.

I wouldn't and I don't give a toss about 'long covid', if some people are suffering from that - maybe that's just natures way of weeding out the weak, that's what nature does and always has done since the first single celled organism existed in the universe.

Why would we let "nature weed out the weak" and leave potentially millions of people in this country with long term health issues that will reduce their quality of life and be a burden on the state and their families when we could prevent much of this impact with modern scientific approaches?

If your posts on this thread are anything to go by I seriously doubt that you have ever lost any sleep due to thinking.

If your posts on this thread are anything to go by I seriously doubt that you have ever lost any sleep due to thinking.
He may have lost consciousness due to an inability to breathe and 'think' at the same time.

Blaming the 5G network is an amateurish attempt at a conspiracy theory.

Any decent and serious end of civilisation as we know it conspiracy theory having any chance of being adopted as the proper mainstream reason for the end of mankind just has to have alien reptile life forms disguised by secret cloaking devices so we can’t see them otherwise the public just won’t take it seriously!

Just ask any professional conspiracy theory propaganda spreading expert and they’ll confirm that!
David Icke walt - as I said previously, parade behind the Guard at 1800 hrs carrying your best boots and a 5G handset!!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Another short , giving an outline on how the Oxford/AZ team have achieved this astonishing result:

Another piece of early research (awaiting peer review) suggests that SARS-CoV-2 could also have a long-term impact on people’s organs. But the profile of those affected in this study is different to those reporting symptoms via the app.

This research, which looked at a sample of 200 patients who had recovered from COVID-19, found mild organ impairment in 32% of people’s hearts, 33% of people’s lungs and 12% of people’s kidneys. Multiple organ damage was found in 25% of patients.

Patients in this study had a mean age of 44 years, so were very much part of the young, working-age population.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer

Sounds to me like a bit of very wishful thinking from the WHO. Why wouldn’t the nations that developed it place faith and money to their home grown manufacturers.
Let me think. The countries producing the vaccine should provide doses to poorer countries first. Exposing their own population (who produce the drugs) to catching it, being off work and being unable to produce the vaccine any more. That's pure genius.

no f in beer

War Hero
Not wishing to open a can of worms......but.....at whatg point will vaccine become racist, in the same way the virus has ?

In other news, swmbo is 12 days post 2nd dose and there have been no significant changes,

ah well

Latest Threads