Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid Vaccine Guinea Pigs?

Will you get the vaccine?

• Yes - Give it to me

Votes: 80 50.0%
  • No - Let nature take it's course

Votes: 18 11.3%
  • I'll let other people get it first - then wait and see how it all pans out!

Votes: 62 38.8%

• Total voters

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Yeah but he might die!!!! This vaccine was just shoved through with hardly any testing you know and the long term effects are unknown!!! If he turns into a zombie and murders you in your sleep don't come greetin on here!
Luckily I am in a remote and rural area so well away from them and all other potential zombies.

We country folk will have to wait for the more transportable Oxford vaccine before we have to face zombies

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I must be older than you.. The only side effects I notice after taking medication (or alcohol as some people call it) is the hippy hippy shake. My blue jeans start swinging around as well.

Hmmmm....serious case of Sixtyismosis....do you also get shivers down the backbone ?
Tremors in the kneebone?
Any evidence of shaking all over ?

Here's some figures:

"Only 377 people under 60 without preexisting conditions have died of COVID in Eng.

I wonder what the population of England is, and how many die each year doing DIY - my guess is that more people under 60 die doing DIY than of Covid...... which kind of makes shutting the country down a bit of a joke when it boils down to it.

Yokel

LE
Are over sixties not important then? How many under sixties who get it suffer long term sequelae? Also keeping people out of hospital and ICU in particular is important to keep those beds free for normal illnesses, and the possibility of industrial or transport accidents, or terrorism.

BTW pre existing conditions include things like Diabetes or Asthma - which can be managed.

Last edited:

3ToedSloth

War Hero
Here's some figures:

"Only 377 people under 60 without preexisting conditions have died of COVID in Eng.
Any particular reason for ignoring the other 45,089 (data up until 16/12/2020) people that died from covid-19 in England?

1609115283322.png

I wonder what the population of England is,
56 million - it's not a secret.

and how many die each year doing DIY
About 70. BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | A catalogue of DIY disasters

- my guess is that more people under 60 die doing DIY than of Covid......
Your guess is very wrong. In fact, I'd say all your covid-19 opinions are very wrong.

which kind of makes shutting the country down a bit of a joke when it boils down to it.
It's already accepted that the Swedish strategy of avoiding lockdowns was a disaster and their king has even apologised for it. Sweden has 20 times the number of covid-19 deaths as it's neighbour Norway, but only twice the population. Cumulative covid-19 deaths in the Nordics as of 15/12/2020:

1609115368102.png

So, what's your guess for the UK death toll had there not been a lockdown? Would you guess that the NHS would have been able to cope? Can you also guess how many would have developed serious long term health issues from covid-19?

What do you hope to achieve by continuing to push this agenda in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary?

Last edited:
Any particular reason for ignoring the other 45,089 (data up until 16/12/2020) people that died from covid-19 in England?

View attachment 533339

56 million - it's not a secret.

About 70. BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | A catalogue of DIY disasters

Your guess is very wrong. In fact, I'd say all your covid-19 opinions are very wrong.

It's already accepted that the Swedish strategy of avoiding lockdowns was a disaster and their king has even apologised for it. Sweden has 20 times the number of covid-19 deaths as it's neighbour Norway, but only twice the population. Cumulative covid-19 deaths in the Nordics as of 15/12/2020:

View attachment 533340

So, what's your guess for the UK death toll had there not been a lockdown? Would you guess that the NHS would have been able to cope? Can you also guess how many would have developed serious long term health issues from covid-19?

What do you hope to achieve by continuing to push this agenda in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary?

What part of Covid cases swamping NHS facilities is difficult for you to understand? The crisis isn't just about people who die directly from Covid (and obviously the over 60s are not important to you).

You conveniently (deliberately?) also haven't taken into account the effects of Long Covid. have a read, educate yourself.

As a counter argument the Huff post article falls flat on its face at ' they also include illnesses that are by no means death sentences such as diabetes and obesity'.

Both diabetes and obesity' are death sentences and intrinsically linked. Being obese us unacceptable, self inflicted and a death sentence. Fact.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Shouldn’t you type ‘fact’ in capital letters? It normally makes such arguments more believable.

I happen to agree that obesity is a self-inflicted injury. However it’s irrelevant to the original position that there’s only a few hundred fatalities from COVID.

As a counter argument the Huff post article falls flat on its face at ' they also include illnesses that are by no means death sentences such as diabetes and obesity'.

Both diabetes and obesity' are death sentences and intrinsically linked. Being obese us unacceptable, self inflicted and a death sentence. Fact.

Yes in the same way as being born is a death sentence. Fact

Here's some figures:

I wonder what the population of England is, and how many die each year doing DIY - my guess is that more people under 60 die doing DIY than of Covid...... which kind of makes shutting the country down a bit of a joke when it boils down to it.
The other people are still dead, and probably would not be dead without Covid.

For some reason you seem to think this doesn't matter - my personal reasoning is that it is because you are thick.

3ToedSloth

War Hero
I already presented the raw data in my post, which doesn't contradict these numbers .... so what's the purpose of posting a link to the sun?

Instead, why don't you comment on the points I made in my post that show the weakness in your case.
I've shown that Sweden has had on a per capita basis TEN TIMES the deaths of its' Nordic neighbours because it didn't lock down and their king has apologised for the country taking the approach it did. How about you either accept you're wrong, or come back with some real evidence that shows the weakness in my case.

You've been clinging on this fallacy that covid-19 is no big deal all year, despite the effort others have made in showing you that you're clearly wrong. You refuse to engage with any of this criticism. There's been no growth in your understanding or argument as more data has become available. What's your objective here?

Here's some figures:

Okay genuine questions for you - how many under 60 have been hospitalised?
How many have required intensive medical interventions to prevent them making those numbers higher?
How many are now suffering from long term or chronic injuries that will require medical management? You know, like the well documented strokes, lung and heart damage, mental injuries?

You have some numbers so I expect that you will have all the others - over to you...

Shouldn’t you type ‘fact’ in capital letters? It normally makes such arguments more believable.

I happen to agree that obesity is a self-inflicted injury. However it’s irrelevant to the original position that there’s only a few hundred fatalities from COVID.
It's extremely relevant as from the outset of this pandemic MSM reported that 'everyone' will die from this. They literally reported that every individual who died of CV-19 had no underlying conditions, this was a lie.

A lie powerful enough to put an entire nation into willful house arrest.

It's extremely relevant as from the outset of this pandemic MSM reported that 'everyone' will die from this. They literally reported that every individual who died of CV-19 had no underlying conditions, this was a lie.
This didn't happen, except perhaps in your head.

Okay genuine questions for you - how many under 60 have been hospitalised?
How many have required intensive medical interventions to prevent them making those numbers higher?
How many are now suffering from long term or chronic injuries that will require medical management? You know, like the well documented strokes, lung and heart damage, mental injuries?

You have some numbers so I expect that you will have all the others - over to you...
Don't be an idiot - nobody that lives in the real world goes about collecting numbers.

If you want to talk numbers though - how many people in care homes that were over 80 die each year? how many died last year? how many of those died of a heart attack/old age etc and just happened to test positive for covid when the autopsy was carried out (not that covid killed them) - which boosted the covid death figures?

I'll tell you what's a well know fact. If you had jumped out of a plane without a parachute and landed like a lump of strawberry jam, then the blobby mess was tested for covid and was positive - you'd have been added to the covid death toll list.

Last edited:

A lie powerful enough to put an entire nation into willful house arrest.

Links please?

Latest Threads