Covid Vaccine Guinea Pigs?

Will you get the vaccine?

• Yes - Give it to me

Votes: 80 50.0%
  • No - Let nature take it's course

Votes: 18 11.3%
  • I'll let other people get it first - then wait and see how it all pans out!

Votes: 62 38.8%

• Total voters
Nice attempt - but NO long term effects are know, how could they be - the long term effects might not show up for 1 year, 5 years, 10 years......... unless you have now invented a time machine and can go into the future of course and are keeping it secret from the world.
I'll put your post down to 'talking pish' speculation and nothing more - because you can't predict the future, and you certainly can't tell anyone that there's going to be no long term side effects as you don't know that either.
Please show in any extant vaccine which long term effects have been detected.

As we know all the adjuvants and excipients are incredibly well tested and known, the only thing different is that which is used to develop an antigenic response.

In the mRNA, these have been studied for the past 20 years, are used in at least 9 other vaccines (not counting vaccines against cancer), plus use in a number of therapeutics. So we know what we are dealing with there.

In the traditional vaccines these have been used for decades, with massive levels of studies into their efficacy and safety. Again, apart from known manufacturing failures (like in the earliest polio vaccines) there are no known issues, with the stage 4 monitoring incredibly rigourous.

So what exactly are we meant to be worried about? Should we let another million or two die when we know what we are dealing with and a few morons don’t understand basic science?

Now do you have any peer reviewed studies, or primary evidence to support your position? Or are you arguing from a position of total ignorance?

Please show in any extant vaccine which long term effects have been detected.

As we know all the adjuvants and excipients are incredibly well tested and known, the only thing different is that which is used to develop an antigenic response.

In the mRNA, these have been studied for the past 20 years, are used in at least 9 other vaccines (not counting vaccines against cancer), plus use in a number of therapeutics. So we know what we are dealing with there.

In the traditional vaccines these have been used for decades, with massive levels of studies into their efficacy and safety. Again, apart from known manufacturing failures (like in the earliest polio vaccines) there are no known issues, with the stage 4 monitoring incredibly rigourous.

So what exactly are we meant to be worried about? Should we let another million or two die when we know what we are dealing with and a few morons don’t understand basic science?

Now do you have any peer reviewed studies, or primary evidence to support your position? Or are you arguing from a position of total ignorance?
He's a poor widdle fwightened bunny wabbit.

Yokel

LE
Some studies have suggested that after taking the vaccine, some people are prone to experience Saturday Night Fever if they hear music from the Bee Gees. This neuropsychiatric phenomenon is characterised by rhythmic body movements and swinging of the upper limbs.

There is no known treatment, but avoiding alcohol has been proven to have a degree of effectiveness as a preventive measure. After effects include being laughed at by witnesses and unexplained bruising.

Norsemaid

Clanker

Thank you for sharing that , I'm extremely allergic to a substance called macrogol aka Polyethylene Glycol or PEG for short and it's in so many products like shampoo, toothpaste , shower gel and in many medicines as well.
I was wondering if I could have the vaccine and now I know ! Bugger .
I'm hoping the other vaccines might be PEG free because if not .. I'm stuffed as it were .
I'm in the clinically vulnerable group and have been and still am really , shielding .
Sigh .

Sounds like you are a race baiter - are you an anti white racist? I say that because lots of non white people also live in the west. Also what have the non white parts of the world done to make a vaccine? (Apart from the Chinese that tried to steal the vaccine from the west).
That will be the same China that the virus' genetic data as far back as January in order that scientists, globally , could work on a vaccine?

Some studies have suggested that after taking the vaccine, some people are prone to experience Saturday Night Fever if they hear music from the Bee Gees. This neuropsychiatric phenomenon is characterised by rhythmic body movements and swinging of the upper limbs.

There is no known treatment, but avoiding alcohol has been proven to have a degree of effectiveness as a preventive measure. After effects include being laughed at by witnesses and unexplained bruising.
I can live with that

As long as I am stayin alive

no f in beer

War Hero
SWMBO had first part of vaccine yesterday, sore arm apparantly, then woke up 'cold' this morning, so all fairly normal so far :)

I must be older than you.. The only side effects I notice after taking medication (or alcohol as some people call it) is the hippy hippy shake. My blue jeans start swinging around as well.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
SWMBO had first part of vaccine yesterday, sore arm apparantly, then woke up 'cold' this morning, so all fairly normal so far :)

Colleague had it Friday. Not in a staff group entitled to it, but they had leftover and instructions not to be wasted.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Is there some quartermaster somewhere saying ‘Right you lot, I don’t want any of that back...’?

Yes.

Strict instructions that none is to go to waste.

Yokel

LE
Colleague had it Friday. Not in a staff group entitled to it, but they had leftover and instructions not to be wasted.

Because once defrosted (and diluted?) It cannot be returned to storage?

Any signs of the effects some posters are afraid of? Head fallen off? Arms and legs fallen off? Unintended sex change? Turning into a tinfoil hat wearing anti vaxxer? Trouble understand numbers?

no f in beer

War Hero
Hmmm, getting concerned now, i had to cook her bloody lunch ! Idle git " Too tired to stand and cook" she said, she hates my cooking (not at all deliberate), but she scoffed the lot - troubled times! updates as and when, she is off to work soon

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Because once defrosted (and diluted?) It cannot be returned to storage?

Any signs of the effects some posters are afraid of? Head fallen off? Arms and legs fallen off? Unintended sex change? Turning into a tinfoil hat wearing anti vaxxer? Trouble understand numbers?

Just to show that I listened to the vaccine webinar.
Storage of the vaccine is at -72'C. This is in packs of 995 doses, but that is actually 199 vials of 5 doses. Each vial contains 0.45ml to be diluted with 1.8ml of saline. This makes 5 doses of 0.3ml (and some residual fluid which is be expected.

There are some leeways with the timings.
You have a good number of hours when removed from -72 (Think it was 12) stored at 2-8'C
You then have 6 hours once diluted.

However it is quite fragile, instructions include gentle inversion rather than shake in the dilution stages.

It also can not be transported once diluted.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Hmmm, getting concerned now, i had to cook her bloody lunch ! Idle git " Too tired to stand and cook" she said, she hates my cooking (not at all deliberate), but she scoffed the lot - troubled times! updates as and when, she is off to work soon

Colleague reports pain in the injection site if touched, such as sleeping. Judges it worse than flu jab in that respect.
But been able to work no problem.

Colleague reports pain in the injection site if touched, such as sleeping. Judges it worse than flu jab in that respect.
But been able to work no problem.
Yeah but he might die!!!! This vaccine was just shoved through with hardly any testing you know and the long term effects are unknown!!! If he turns into a zombie and murders you in your sleep don't come greetin on here!

Latest Threads