Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid Vaccine Guinea Pigs?

Will you get the vaccine?

• Yes - Give it to me

Votes: 80 50.3%
  • No - Let nature take it's course

Votes: 18 11.3%
  • I'll let other people get it first - then wait and see how it all pans out!

Votes: 61 38.4%

• Total voters
I think this new vaccine is superb news absolutely wunderbar, the fact that it must be stored in the Arctic and we all have to go to the Arctic twice to get is a mere trifle..

.i am of course joking, the F.ucking Arctic is not cold enough to house this "miracle drug".

And you'd stupid to get it anyway...unless you want a three legged Grandchild

Based on your avatar one could be forgiven for thinking you might already harbour a few genetic anomalies...

Why call someone a retard because they have a different point of view from you?
Because some points of view are retarded.

Yours, for example.

My Grand Parents were 1st cousins, we think we are blessed that the children are not ginger.

In good company, then. Darwin and Einstein both married first cousins.
Mind you, so did Giuliani.

Jonnynoname

On ROPS
On ROPs
Also the vaccine ingredients, how it's made etc should be made public so that people can see what they are being told to put into their bodies, and lists of side possible effects and likely hood of the vaccine messing with other drugs people take should also be made public.
agree 100% with you. Test patients have had severe side effects one was said to have Grade 3 complications, one other woman a spinal problem leading to neurological disorders . we do not know what long term effects will be. let the yes men go first is what i say ! then the yes men say but only a few people will get side effects but remember millions will be vaccinated. Millions

agree 100% with you. Test patients have had severe side effects one was said to have Grade 3 complications, one other woman a spinal problem leading to neurological disorders . we do not know what long term effects will be. let the yes men go first is what i say ! then the yes men say but only a few people will get side effects but remember millions will be vaccinated. Millions
Every vaccine carries a risk as does any medication. If you are that stupid to believe that this will not affect a small % then you are as stupid as you type. I and most of the individuals on here have had more vaccines than you can shake a shitty stick at and we still are here, the risk will be minimal. Like the % chance dying from a virus that has a 99.6% survival rate.

Millions have the flu jab, polio, tetanus, diphtheria, typhoid, MMR .... grow up and stop being a child.

I certainly think that a vaccination certificate as an additional entry document is a nailed-on certainty for many countries in the future.
Yeah because they're very difficult to forge.

3ToedSloth

War Hero
Also the vaccine ingredients, how it's made etc should be made public so that people can see what they are being told to put into their bodies, and lists of side possible effects and likely hood of the vaccine messing with other drugs people take should also be made public.
You've had this question answered thoroughly half a dozen times already. Let's be honest, you've made your mind up and you're not prepared to do any actual research because it'll tax your little brain too much.

There appears to be an awful lot of people who don't understand what a vaccine is or how it works. I have tried telling a few people and even directed them to various non governmental websites that explain it all in laymans terms.
Most would rather get their information from Karen on Faceache who's medical knowlege comes from watching youtube videos.
I often thought the human race would eventually die out because we had used up all the Earths resources. I now think we will die out long before then, due to ignorance. Still at least it might save the whales.

I was an initial sceptic - not because I am an anti-vaxer, but because I thought the vaccine development all felt a bit rushed. The government (I assume) made a good push on some of the news networks etc, to educate people about the vaccine - so having listened to a couple of experts on LBC the other weekend, all concerns are now alleviated.

Although I suspect no amount of education is going to get through the idiots who think this is all an excuse to plant microchips inside them.

3ToedSloth

War Hero
What about the risks from covid-19 that we are aware of?

Yeah because they're very difficult to forge.
There are cheap (very, as in pretty much free), clever and simple ways of preventing it.
They won’t be 100% effective, inevitably, and they do require whoever inspects the certificates to be clued in - a 30min course normally does the trick.

3ToedSloth

War Hero
What are your views on the various different vaccines that are being made available?

It'll be billions getting vaccinated by the way.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
and as i said i want to see him jab it in his daughter not his aged mother.

Professor Van Tam is also on record saying:

' I'm prepared to be witnessed having it in front of camera.
If I could be at the very front of the queue then I would be. But I can't because privilege and position don't count. "

A dit from personal experience:

I was working in Victory Building as part of 2SL's staff when the Royal Navy rolled out Compulsory Drug Testing across all ranks.

The first two tested ?

The Second Sea Lord - then Admiral Sir Michael Boyce , who went on to become Chief of Defence Staff, 3 years later.

1607083566112.png

And his Senior Command Warrant Officer*.

It's called ' Leadership'......

Not a man known to take prisoners readily, prone to ask questions from Page 16 of his brief.....Command level squash player and former SSN commander.

Quote from the Iraq War enquiry:

'
Blair repeatedly gave assurances that the armed forces would have everything they needed, the inquiry heard.
Boyce said: "I know he says that but actually getting it delivered is quite a different matter altogether. Particularly on the money side. 'Don't worry, you can have everything you want. Go and see the chancellor.' Brick wall there ... Getting money out of the Treasury is like getting blood out of a stone anyway. The Treasury is inherently unable to deliver money unless it is actually beaten over the head". '

*( I think it was FCPO George Reynolds at the time ,but hoping to be corrected - @Ninja_Stoker may recall ? )

Latest Threads