Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid Vaccine Guinea Pigs?

Will you get the vaccine?

• Yes - Give it to me

Votes: 80 50.0%
  • No - Let nature take it's course

Votes: 18 11.3%
  • I'll let other people get it first - then wait and see how it all pans out!

Votes: 62 38.8%

• Total voters
Also the vaccine ingredients, how it's made etc should be made public so that people can see what they are being told to put into their bodies, and lists of side possible effects and likely hood of the vaccine messing with other drugs people take should also be made public.

Fill your boots.

I’ve just read a list of possible side effects from the new Covid vaccine.

Common:

headache
dizziness
drowsiness, fatigue, and restless sleep
thirst and sweating
tingling or numbness in hands and feet
ringing in the ears
blurred vision and eye irritation
fluid retention and ankle swelling
mild allergic reaction
abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, diarrhea, and constipation
bladder irritation and pain, frequent urination

Overdose:

confusion and disorientation
anxiety and paranoia
anemia (low red blood cell count)
vomiting blood that may look like coffee grounds and bowel motions that look like black tar
severe allergic reaction, including swelling of the face
kidney and liver problems
seizures
coma and death
Long term side effects:
kidney and liver damage
bleeding in the stomach and bowels
increased risk of a heart attack.

Only joking... these are all side effects of Ibuprofen.

Take the vaccine!!

Interesting to see where Turkey is sourcing its vaccine

'Turkey’s health minister has announced a plan to start using an experimental Chinese COVID-19 vaccine later this month amid a surge in infections and deaths.

'Fahrettin Koca had previously announced an agreement with China’s Sinovac Biotech for 50 million doses of CoronaVac, which is currently in late stage trials. Koca said in a statement late Wednesday that the first shipment of the vaccine will arrive in Turkey after Dec. 11.

'The minister said early use authorization would be granted after Turkish labs confirm the shots are safe and after assessment of initial results from the latest trials.

“If developments continue positively as we expect, Turkey would be among the first countries in the world to begin vaccinations in the early phase,” Koca said.'

Turkey announces vaccination plan for Chinese CoronaVac

Jonnynoname

On ROPS
On ROPs
Potentially 65 million...not to mention the fact the entire world population 6 billion would be candidates for it, science could end up reprogramming the entire human gene pool if they fvck this up....and Fauci said we have rushed it and i believe him.

Anyway line up like a good little lemming and leave the other people alone.
this... you can tell all the yes men on this thread. They talk about Tin foil hats.. they should wear a Dunce Hat !
dunce-clipart-12.png

What difference does it make if it's safe? Why call someone a retard because they have a different point of view from you? Virus don't care about age - if will infect whatever people it can to survive no matter what the age.

You have pimary/school kids all going to school running about and playing with each other and spreading virus's to each other - these kids then go home and spread the virus to the other people in the household's - which kind of makes wearing masks for everyone else kind of pointless.....

Then you have politicians and scientists telling everyone the vaccine is safe - what better way to demonstrate that, then on live TV lots of these politicians and scientists getting the vaccine and giving it to their kids.....surely then other people would have more confidence.

Also the vaccine ingredients, how it's made etc should be made public so that people can see what they are being told to put into their bodies, and lists of side possible effects and likely hood of the vaccine messing with other drugs people take should also be made public.
It has, there are numerous articles about what it contains and how it works.

And you won't have seen the British deputy Chief Medical Officer Dr Jonathan Van Tam carefully explaining on live tv this morning that he had pressed his 78 year old Mum to take it whenever she was able to......
Enough with all the factual stuff!! Sheesh, it's not exciting and doesn't make for eye catching headlines.

Yeah my mates sister, Karen, said that! She's right as well FACT! She was also right about going down the local and seeing the bloke in the corner with the brown jacket, scored some really good stuff! Wicked!

All these Politicians going on about how they'd be happy to take it in front of Sky news etc are kidding themselves...here's what needs to happen Obama, our own Health secretary and Co need to put their own young kids in front of the TV cameras..like that guy and his daughter with the beef burger during the Mad cow period, he got cruxified for that but clearly this Vaccine is "perfectly safe" so it won't matter...will it?

Have you suffered a frontal lobe injury?

For what purpose have you dragged a twice-removed ex-US President into your 'argument'?

I’m putting my hand up to be at the front of the queue to take the vaccine, no problem at all.
However, if anyone in the Government tries to make me eat a Greggs Vegan Sausage Roll, there will be trouble! Fcuk knows what’s in there!

I particularly like this bit:

The Schwartz scenario states, “In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain — originating from wild geese — was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months…”

He was obviously trying to throw us off the scent by using the wrong year, the wrong virus, and the wrong host in his published plan.

Wait, what's this bit all about?
the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit

So, the pandemic wasn't part of the plan? It was anticipated all along? I'm confused.

Very impressive how many PHD professors are on this thread.

A PhD is a qualification.

A professorship is an appointment.

Rather like the difference between passing a course at Brecon and being appointed an RSM later in your career.

All of the above being things of which you would have no experience, based on the quality of your posting history.

Latest Threads