Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid Vaccine Guinea Pigs?

Will you get the vaccine?

• Yes - Give it to me

Votes: 80 50.3%
  • No - Let nature take it's course

Votes: 18 11.3%
  • I'll let other people get it first - then wait and see how it all pans out!

Votes: 61 38.4%

• Total voters
Fauci told Fox News that the FDA “really scrutinises the data very carefully to guarantee to the American public that this is a safe and efficacious vaccine. I think if we did any less, we would add to the already existing hesitancy on the part of many people because … they’re concerned that we went too quickly.”

The way I read Fauci’s statement is that he is playing to the numbnuts in the gallery. Without a high take up of the vaccine, it’s benefits will be diluted, and he is playing politics by saying that by taking longer, they are being more thorough.

What has not been widely reported is that the MHRA approval is on the basis of a “limited emergency approval”, while the American and European agencies are waiting until they can grant full approval, delaying the start of the roll-out until at least early next year (probably).
By the time the vaccination campaign gets properly underway here, either full approval will have been granted or something hiding in the data will be uncovered that will halt it.

Fauci backtracks:

Potentially 65 million...not to mention the fact the entire world population 6 billion would be candidates for it, science could end up reprogramming the entire human gene pool if they fvck this up....and Fauci said we have rushed it and i believe him.

Anyway line up like a good little lemming and leave the other people alone.

This epademic.. Has been planned for years.

By whom? We have half the world trying to kill the other half, by bombing, shooting, air strikes or whatever.
But these presidents, kings, mullahs, warlords and other sundry kingpins got around a fcukin big table and decided to plan a killer virus so they could take control of the population.

And after years of planning, conniving and mind control deviousness, all they could come up with was a different way of spelling epidemic?

nice guy

Old-Salt
All these Politicians going on about how they'd be happy to take it in front of Sky news etc are kidding themselves...here's what needs to happen Obama, our own Health secretary and Co need to put their own young kids in front of the TV cameras..like that guy and his daughter with the beef burger during the Mad cow period, he got cruxified for that but clearly this Vaccine is "perfectly safe" so it won't matter...will it?

Last edited:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I think this new vaccine is superb news absolutely wunderbar, the fact that it must be stored in the Arctic and we all have to go to the Arctic twice to get is a mere trifle..

.i am of course joking, the F.ucking Arctic is not cold enough to house this "miracle drug".

And you'd stupid to get it anyway...unless you want a three legged Grandchild

Actually old top, that's just the Pzizer version....and the minus -70C requirement is ONLY for bulk storage.

The one developed in the UK by Oxford University and Astrazeneca can be stored in a normal refrigerator. Shipped in standard reefers by road rail or air.

But I'm guessing whatever news outlet you get your information from won't have covered that.....

And you won't have seen the British deputy Chief Medical Officer Dr Jonathan Van Tam carefully explaining on live tv this morning that he had pressed his 78 year old Mum to take it whenever she was able to......

nice guy

Old-Salt
Actually old top, that's just the Pzizer version....and the minus -70C requirement is ONLY for bulk storage.

The one developed in the UK by Oxford University and Astrazeneca can be stored in a normal refrigerator. Shipped in standard reefers by road rail or air.

But I'm guessing whatever news outlet you get your information from won't have covered that.....

And you won't have seen the British deputy Chief Medical Officer Dr Jonathan Van Tam carefully explaining on live tv this morning that he had pressed his 78 year old Mum to take it whenever she was able to......

70% effective over the the other ones 95% effective apparently two doses twice a year , and our one again apparently leaves the user with a bad hangover....F.vck that.

and as i said i want to see him jab it in his daughter not his aged mother.

70% effective over the the other ones 95% effective apparently two doses twice a year , and our one again apparently leaves the user with a bad hangover....F.vck that.

Are you trying for the spoty, or has another of your socks already been nominated?

Yokel

LE

You retard! I am not sure that children will ever get vaccinated as it affects the elderly mostly and tends to be more serious in them. Surely the elderly are going to get it first, and would do wherever the vaccine comes from, so why do
you want it demonstrated on kids?

Did I mention that you are a retard?

You'll be upset when they won't let you on the plane to Benidorm in the summer because you've refused the vaccine.

You retard! I am not sure that children will ever get vaccinated as it affects the elderly mostly and tends to be more serious in them. Surely the elderly are going to get it first, and would do wherever the vaccine comes from, so why do
you want it demonstrated on kids?

Did I mention that you are a retard?
What difference does it make if it's safe? Why call someone a retard because they have a different point of view from you? Virus don't care about age - if will infect whatever people it can to survive no matter what the age.

You have pimary/school kids all going to school running about and playing with each other and spreading virus's to each other - these kids then go home and spread the virus to the other people in the household's - which kind of makes wearing masks for everyone else kind of pointless.....

Then you have politicians and scientists telling everyone the vaccine is safe - what better way to demonstrate that, then on live TV lots of these politicians and scientists getting the vaccine and giving it to their kids.....surely then other people would have more confidence.

Also the vaccine ingredients, how it's made etc should be made public so that people can see what they are being told to put into their bodies, and lists of side possible effects and likely hood of the vaccine messing with other drugs people take should also be made public.

Latest Threads