Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid Vaccine Guinea Pigs?

Will you get the vaccine?

• Yes - Give it to me

Votes: 80 50.0%
  • No - Let nature take it's course

Votes: 18 11.3%
  • I'll let other people get it first - then wait and see how it all pans out!

Votes: 62 38.8%

• Total voters
I think this new vaccine is superb news absolutely wunderbar, the fact that it must be stored in the Arctic and we all we all have to go to the Arctic to get is a mere trifle..

.i am of course joking, the F.ucking Arctic is not cold enough to to house this "miracle drug".

And you'd stupid to get it anyway...unless you want a three legged Grandchild
My Grand Parents were 1st cousins, we think we are blessed that the children are not ginger.

nice guy

Old-Salt
Really? Normally I would agree with you, but much of the disinformation comes from Governments and groups that do not wish us well. The West is under attack from this sort of thing constantly, and we need to do something about it.

Why? Do you lick windows? You are aware that lots of industrial and scientific processes use very low temperatures?

Potentially 65 million...not to mention the fact the entire world population 6 billion would be candidates for it, science could end up reprogramming the entire human gene pool if they fvck this up....and Fauci said we have rushed it and i believe him.

Anyway line up like a good little lemming and leave the other people alone.

nice guy

Old-Salt
No freedom of speech. F#ck Facebook

There hasn't been freedom of speech in this country for years say the wrong thing and a copper turns up on yourstep and asks you "what your thought process was in that comment".... the thought Police are a real prospect in todays age.

There hasn't been freedom of speech in this country for years say the wrong thing and a copper turns up on yourstep and asks you "what your thought process was in that comment".... the thought Police are a real prospect in todays age.

Well not so much turning up on your doorstep for saying the wrong thing; but perhaps more like you burst into someone's house when they are throwing a party, and then you start screeching anti-vax nonsense and the host then tells you either stop with your screeching or leave.

Fauci said we have rushed it and i believe him.

That was an interesting comment made by him. My first reaction was that he want's to favour US led vaccines for the $$$.

But Fauci is old; I mean not long left to live old; so would financial reasons be a motivator for him to lie?

I believe people - when they get to a certain age and the Grim Reaper isn't far away, tend to be more truthful. They've got fvck all to lose.

So it's food for thought, but I'll still have the vaccine whenever my turn comes.

Yokel

LE
Potentially 65 million...not to mention the fact the entire world population 6 billion would be candidates for it, science could end up reprogramming the entire human gene pool if they fvck this up....and Fauci said we have rushed it and i believe him.

Anyway line up like a good little lemming and leave the other people alone.

How exactly does producing antibodies risk your genetic sequence?

Vaccines are produced all the time, but this one has had resources and money thrown at it, so it has been developed more quickly, and more people have volunteered for the trials.

Who is Fauci?

Just a thought - perhaps the authorities will use the details of those who refused the vaccine to update their watch lists?

That was an interesting comment made by him. My first reaction was that he want's to favour US led vaccines for the $$$.

But Fauci is old; I mean not long left to live old; so would financial reasons be a motivator for him to lie?

I believe people - when they get to a certain age and the Grim Reaper isn't far away, tend to be more truthful. They've got fvck all to lose.

So it's food for thought, but I'll still have the vaccine whenever my turn comes.
Fauci told Fox News that the FDA “really scrutinises the data very carefully to guarantee to the American public that this is a safe and efficacious vaccine. I think if we did any less, we would add to the already existing hesitancy on the part of many people because … they’re concerned that we went too quickly.”

The way I read Fauci’s statement is that he is playing to the numbnuts in the gallery. Without a high take up of the vaccine, it’s benefits will be diluted, and he is playing politics by saying that by taking longer, they are being more thorough.

What has not been widely reported is that the MHRA approval is on the basis of a “limited emergency approval”, while the American and European agencies are waiting until they can grant full approval, delaying the start of the roll-out until at least early next year (probably).
By the time the vaccination campaign gets properly underway here, either full approval will have been granted or something hiding in the data will be uncovered that will halt it.

nice guy

Old-Salt

Vaccines are produced all the time, but this one has had resources and money thrown at it, so it has been developed more quickly, and more people have volunteered for the trials.

Who is Fauci?

Just a thought - perhaps the authorities will use the details of those who refused the vaccine to update their watch lists?

Ha ha you're a bell end.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Fauci told Fox News that the FDA “really scrutinises the data very carefully to guarantee to the American public that this is a safe and efficacious vaccine. I think if we did any less, we would add to the already existing hesitancy on the part of many people because … they’re concerned that we went too quickly.”

The way I read Fauci’s statement is that he is playing to the numbnuts in the gallery. Without a high take up of the vaccine, it’s benefits will be diluted, and he is playing politics by saying that by taking longer, they are being more thorough.

What has not been widely reported is that the MHRA approval is on the basis of a “limited emergency approval”, while the American and European agencies are waiting until they can grant full approval, delaying the start of the roll-out until at least early next year (probably).
By the time the vaccination campaign gets properly underway here, either full approval will have been granted or something hiding in the data will be uncovered that will halt it.

Or an interesting aside, it raises the question of why does it usually take so long to develop a drug or vaccine?

We have seen redesign and restructuring that would normally take months, if not years, happen in days during this pandemic.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
This epademic.. Has been planned for years.
f07.jpg

Or an interesting aside, it raises the question of why does it usually take so long to develop a drug or vaccine?

We have seen redesign and restructuring that would normally take months, if not years, happen in days during this pandemic.

I think the stages haven't been changed but they have been run concurrently rather than consecutively (but with intervening delays for data assessment).

There appears to be an awful lot of people who don't understand what a vaccine is or how it works. I have tried telling a few people and even directed them to various non governmental websites that explain it all in laymans terms.
Most would rather get their information from Karen on Faceache who's medical knowlege comes from watching youtube videos.
I often thought the human race would eventually die out because we had used up all the Earths resources. I now think we will die out long before then, due to ignorance. Still at least it might save the whales.

How did the vaccine get produced so quickly?
A bit of luck and prior planning, plus a shed load of money and no red tape.

Without wishing to sound flippant: money, moolah, oof, spondulicks is one of the main reasons.
There are, of course, many technical/scientific matters that also have to be considered.
This was a major international, money no object, piece of R&D, probably unique in pharma history: driven by an economic/political imperative played out in front of a public made sceptical by ill-informed MSM and further undermined by ignorant (anti-)social media.

Latest Threads