Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid Vaccine Guinea Pigs?

Will you get the vaccine?

• Yes - Give it to me

Votes: 80 50.0%
  • No - Let nature take it's course

Votes: 18 11.3%
  • I'll let other people get it first - then wait and see how it all pans out!

Votes: 62 38.8%

• Total voters
It's a good theory and certainly plausible that checkpoint inhibitors can increase immunity against COVID. Interesting commentary article below. One of the interesting things (to me) about COVID is how some of the symptoms in severe disease - cytokine release syndrome and neurological effects - are similar to those you see as toxicity to immunotherapy. (To me this implies treatment with the drugs we use for these toxicities should also be used in COVID patients.. But that's another story.)

The authors below agree:

We can therefore hypothesize two scenarios:
  • The first ‘pre-infectious phase’: the population treated with ICI is more ‘resistant’ to the attack of COVID-19;
  • The second ‘infectious phase’: patients receiving immunotherapy, when contracting the COVID-19, may develop more serious respiratory symptoms and complications, sustained together by the ‘cytokine storm’ and the ICI-immune mediated injury.

However of course cancer patients also have weakened immune systems following chemotherapy which will mitigate that effect.

Thanks for posting though, very interesting.

Last edited:

Jonnynoname

On ROPS
On ROPs
So you do think the government are putting microchips into vaccines so they can monitor people? I'm guessing from the dumb you awarded my post that is the case?
Did i say i am a PHD professor? You can't prove anything nor can i. However there Seems to be a Lot of PHDs in human genetics on here.

Oh I see. Apologies, that is something slightly different. I am working at the moment on a therapy using checkpoint inhibitors (which is probably what your wife is receiving?) in combination with a cell therapy. The immune checkpoints are important in reining in the immune system, so inhibiting those checkpoints can allow a better immune response against cancer.

I actually don't about the study you're referring to. I'll have a look.
PM inbound.

Jonnynoname

On ROPS
On ROPs
Well chaps i am about to inject my biological medicine. Have to wait Till it's room temp. Fresh out my fridge.
So far i have not mutated into a Monster

Yokel

LE
So when I get microchipped, as well as Doris telling me what to do, I'll have the government controlling me, wonderful, I hope the voice in my head is sexy female.

Beth Rigby
Laura Kuneberg
Cathy Newman
Teresa May
Nicola Sturgeon
Arlene Foster
Leanne Wood
Angela Merkel
Jess Phillips
Cressida Dick

The choice is yours. I mean it is taken on you behalf by people who know you are always wrong.

You're never alone
With the voices in your head
They tell you what to do
And they want those strangers dead.

Oh I see. Apologies, that is something slightly different. I am working at the moment on a therapy using checkpoint inhibitors (which is probably what your wife is receiving?) in combination with a cell therapy. The immune checkpoints are important in reining in the immune system, so inhibiting those checkpoints can allow a better immune response against cancer.

I actually don't about the study you're referring to. I'll have a look.
Can’t send you a PM, unfortunately.
As I understand it, from French, the Roche product Tecentriq®️ (Atezolizumab) breaks the link between the cancer cell’s PD-L1 protein and the Lymphocyte-T, allowing the L-T to get back to fighting the invader.
Is that what you mean by checkpoint inhibitors?
ETA: ‘Inhibits’ the ‘link’?

Last edited:
Can’t send you a PM, unfortunately.
As I understand it, from French, the Roche product Tecentriq®️ (Atezolizumab) breaks the link between the cancer cell’s PD-L1 protein and the Lymphocyte-T, allowing the L-T to get back to fighting the invader.
Is that what you mean by checkpoint inhibitors?
ETA: ‘Inhibits’ the ‘link’?

I've sent you a PM with more detail, but yes that's it.

WightMivvi

War Hero
Rumours down south...

Roll up your sleeves and get your RNA mutated so it’ll receive Paranoid-FM.

ETA: It’s now being reported in more mainstream media, so it looks like it’s a go.

Last edited:
I chatted with a sprightly - fit - 88 year old anti-vaxxer this morning. He tells me he's adamant that he's not getting the vaccine. He thinks it's been rushed, and besides, he's never had any vaccinations throughout his life and has been fine. He never takes the flu vaccine.

He reckons a healthy diet is the key to a strong immune system.

I asked him when was the last time he met someone with TB or smallpox and attempted to suggest the idea to him that he may need a re-think on this one.

Some people are just mental.
Presumably he also puts his good health down to the 60 fags a day he smokes? He's never been vaccinated? Ask him to show you the top of his arm, the lying old mentalist.

Do you know what makes me chuckle more than anything else, is the p[people that were bleating on about not doing anything or wanting anything open until there was a vaccine, are almost the exact same people who are now bleating they won't have it as it is not safe.

Do you know what makes me chuckle more than anything else, is the p[people that were bleating on about not doing anything or wanting anything open until there was a vaccine, are almost the exact same people who are now bleating they won't have it as it is not safe.

And they'll be bleating again when everyone else has had the vaccine and everything is open again, but they're dying off with covid because they thought the government wanted to microchip them or that they'd turn into sloth off the Goonies

And they'll be bleating again when everyone else has had the vaccine and everything is open again, but they're dying off with covid because they thought the government wanted to microchip them or that they'd turn into sloth off the Goonies
I already am, so no worries for me, and if they want to microchip me...I am sure anyone watching me will die of boredom in the first week.

BBC on the case, I assume they will test it on us northerners first cos they hate us.

They should give it to the queen, all the upper class types and the politicians first - then everyone from London and surrounding area. That way when the zombie apocalypse starts - we can be rid of them once and for all.

They should give it to the queen, all the upper class types and the politicians first - then everyone from London and surrounding area. That way when the zombie apocalypse starts - we can be rid of them once and for all.

What has the queen ever done except try and modernize and maintain relevance of a family she was born into?

And I have to say, she has done a hats off amazing job over the longest ever tenure of the throne through the most diverse time in history.

What has the queen ever done except try and modernize and maintain relevance of a family she was born into?

And I have to say, she has done a hats off amazing job over the longest ever tenure of the throne through the most diverse time in history.
^This^

Latest Threads