Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid Vaccine Guinea Pigs?

Will you get the vaccine?

• Yes - Give it to me

Votes: 80 50.0%
  • No - Let nature take it's course

Votes: 18 11.3%
  • I'll let other people get it first - then wait and see how it all pans out!

Votes: 62 38.8%

• Total voters

Jonnynoname

On ROPS
On ROPs
meanwhile in good old Germany,, a guy gets his door kicked in for live streeming Corona demonstrations,

Video info:
Dr. Andreas Noack's home was raided by armed German police for his his "anti-lockdown" activity; he was subsequently arrested for his "covid crimes."

3ToedSloth

War Hero
the police say no more about it...haha ok bud
I suppose the water cannons are fake news too.. nope it did happen.
Really?

Andreas Noack (born May 3, 1964) is a German chemist, conspiracy ideologist and entrepreneur in the German dietary supplement industry . He describes himself as a "chemist, engineer, inventor and nutrient explainer". Noack is also represented as an expert in alternative medical oxygen medicine or so-called monoatomic gold . He is chairman of an association Ursprunc eV based in D-90579 Langenzenn [1]

On the German-speaking Internet, Noack presents itself as a proponent and supplier of products from the field of orthomolecular medicine , so-called nutraceuticals as well as salts and heavy metals, which he assumes exclusively positive health-related effects for humans. In addition, he has appeared in the past on projects in the truth scene as well as on projects that have specialized in the spread of conspiracy theories such as Conscious.TV by Jo Conrad . Videos distributed by Andreas Noack are "Secret files for high-quality food" and "Vitamin lie" (obviously inspired by an article in the weekly magazine "Der Spiegel"

Noack sees the lack of scientific underpinning of his views on human nutrition and his own theory of diseases as the result of a conspiracy by experts who cannot be trusted in principle, although he also sees himself as an expert. Politicians are also not to be trusted, as they are not interested in a long life expectancy for people, for example (what is meant here is an imaginary population reduction program ).

Noack is a supporter of the "Living Atom Theory" of the engineer Etienne Szekely, who was born in Romania in 1917 and who later emigrated to Canada. With the help of his esoteric theory, Szekely believed he could refute Einstein's theory of relativity and explain the phenomenon of tides or telepathy .

On November 18, 2020, Andreas Noack was arrested at home in an attic apartment by the USK support command of the special forces of the Bavarian police with another person during a video conference. The door was forcibly broken open upon arrest. [2] According to research by t-online, the newspaper "Neue Presse" (Coburg) and the Donaukurier, the operation was not directed against Andreas Noack but against someone else, and the operation also has nothing to do with Noack's views on the coronavirus pandemic. The police operation confirmed by the Central Franconian Police Headquarters had originated from the Berlin Public Prosecutor's Office and was directed against a drug trade. [3] [4] [5] [6]There is also an article about this on the In Franken website. [7] A journalist who turned to the Middle Franconia police had already been referred to the LKA Berlin. At the time, however, it was still unclear whether Noack was arrested. In numerous so-called "alternative media" at home and abroad, the police operation, which was not directed against Noack, was referred to as evidence of state violence and censorship against critics of the protective measures against the new CoV-2 coronavirus.

3ToedSloth

War Hero
Really?

Andreas Noack (born May 3, 1964) is a German chemist, conspiracy ideologist and entrepreneur in the German dietary supplement industry . He describes himself as a "chemist, engineer, inventor and nutrient explainer". Noack is also represented as an expert in alternative medical oxygen medicine or so-called monoatomic gold . He is chairman of an association Ursprunc eV based in D-90579 Langenzenn [1]

On the German-speaking Internet, Noack presents itself as a proponent and supplier of products from the field of orthomolecular medicine , so-called nutraceuticals as well as salts and heavy metals, which he assumes exclusively positive health-related effects for humans. In addition, he has appeared in the past on projects in the truth scene as well as on projects that have specialized in the spread of conspiracy theories such as Conscious.TV by Jo Conrad . Videos distributed by Andreas Noack are "Secret files for high-quality food" and "Vitamin lie" (obviously inspired by an article in the weekly magazine "Der Spiegel"

Noack sees the lack of scientific underpinning of his views on human nutrition and his own theory of diseases as the result of a conspiracy by experts who cannot be trusted in principle, although he also sees himself as an expert. Politicians are also not to be trusted, as they are not interested in a long life expectancy for people, for example (what is meant here is an imaginary population reduction program ).

Noack is a supporter of the "Living Atom Theory" of the engineer Etienne Szekely, who was born in Romania in 1917 and who later emigrated to Canada. With the help of his esoteric theory, Szekely believed he could refute Einstein's theory of relativity and explain the phenomenon of tides or telepathy .

On November 18, 2020, Andreas Noack was arrested at home in an attic apartment by the USK support command of the special forces of the Bavarian police with another person during a video conference. The door was forcibly broken open upon arrest. [2] According to research by t-online, the newspaper "Neue Presse" (Coburg) and the Donaukurier, the operation was not directed against Andreas Noack but against someone else, and the operation also has nothing to do with Noack's views on the coronavirus pandemic. The police operation confirmed by the Central Franconian Police Headquarters had originated from the Berlin Public Prosecutor's Office and was directed against a drug trade. [3] [4] [5] [6]There is also an article about this on the In Franken website. [7] A journalist who turned to the Middle Franconia police had already been referred to the LKA Berlin. At the time, however, it was still unclear whether Noack was arrested. In numerous so-called "alternative media" at home and abroad, the police operation, which was not directed against Noack, was referred to as evidence of state violence and censorship against critics of the protective measures against the new CoV-2 coronavirus.
@Jonnynoname - Why the dumb? There's numerous news stories and a statement from the police confirming you're wrong. Unless you have additional information or evidence you'd like to share?

3ToedSloth

War Hero
WTF has that got to do with the Covid vaccine?
Connect the dots...

1606746364208.png

@Jonnynoname - Why the dumb? There's numerous news stories and a statement from the police confirming you're wrong. Unless you have additional information or evidence you'd like to share?

I wouldn't fret about it too much: he's just been released from RoPs and, with the scent of fresh, clean air in his nose, is thrashing out 'Dumbs' like a good 'un.

He's currently following me around the site because I 'Dumbed' him further up thread.

It won't last long before he's invited to seek amusement elsewhere for a week.

Or two.

I chatted with a sprightly - fit - 88 year old anti-vaxxer this morning. He tells me he's adamant that he's not getting the vaccine. He thinks it's been rushed, and besides, he's never had any vaccinations throughout his life and has been fine. He never takes the flu vaccine.

He reckons a healthy diet is the key to a strong immune system.

I asked him when was the last time he met someone with TB or smallpox and attempted to suggest the idea to him that he may need a re-think on this one.

Some people are just mental.

Can you really put corona in the same context ?
Why have we no vaccination against say Aids? Might help some on here.. Just saying..

We've not got a vaccine for Aids because the world hasn't focussed all it's resources on creating a vaccine for it. If it did, we no doubt would.

And of course you can put corona in the same context.

Why not?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I chatted with a sprightly - fit - 88 year old anti-vaxxer this morning. He tells me he's adamant that he's not getting the vaccine. He thinks it's been rushed, and besides, he's never had any vaccinations throughout his life and has been fine. He never takes the flu vaccine.

He reckons a healthy diet is the key to a strong immune system.

I asked him when was the last time he met someone with TB or smallpox and attempted to suggest the idea to him that he may need a re-think on this one.

Some people are just mental.

TB not as uncommon as you might think.

And not just in those from abroad.

Can you really put corona in the same context ?
Why have we no vaccination against say Aids? Might help some on here.. Just saying..

Why there's no vaccine for HIV is an interesting question. The problem is that despite producing antibodies against HIV nobody really recovers and clears the infection - so it is unclear how exactly you should prime the immune system to resist HIV infection in the first place. It is also one of several viruses that hides in white blood cells to evade the immune system which is one reason it's very difficult to eradicate once you are infected.

There are ongoing vaccine studies and I think one was about 30% effective in preventing infection, but that is not good enough for widespread use.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Why there's no vaccine for HIV is an interesting question. The problem is that despite producing antibodies against HIV nobody really recovers and clears the infection - so it is unclear how exactly you should prime the immune system to resist HIV infection in the first place. It is also one of several viruses that hides in white blood cells to evade the immune system which is one reason it's very difficult to eradicate once you are infected.

There are ongoing vaccine studies and I think one was about 30% effective in preventing infection, but that is not good enough for widespread use.

Although there is PreP, not a vaccine as such but prophylactic medication to prevent catching it.

Yokel

LE
It seems that social media gives the tin foil hat wearers an opportunity to spread their stupid ideas:

I suspect certain posters are keen to spread their lack of effort to understand the Science and distrust of those that do.

Whatever next - if you put a string of onions around your neck will keep illness away.

Latest Threads