Covid, gaming and lockdown

One of those idle thoughts that pops up - what have people been playing over the last year?

RPGs:

D&D 5e (our regular game)
Traveller (Mongoose 2e)
Paranoia (Mongoose)
Call of Cthulhu Old West
Pathfinder 2e

Board games:

Unlock!
Munchkin
Mysterium
Ticket to Ride Europe
Azul
Splendor
Judge Dredd Cursed Earth
Forbidden Island

kimmi851

War Hero
Roleplaying

Vampire Masquerade (fade to black version)
Starfinder
Pathfinder
D&D 5e
Alien
Into the Loop
World Wide Wrestling Role Playing
Some weird one involving voting that I can't remember the name of - will alter this if it comes back to me

Board Games

Terry Pratchett Witches
Terry Pratchett Ankh Morpork
Unlock! (unsuccessfully - we should have got some sleep)
Love Letter
Pandemic
Settlers of Catan (which is now banned until we can leave the house afterwards)
Fantastic Beasts (I tried to get away but I was warned I promised)

Magic the Gathering
Rolemaster (playing MERP modules in Lord Of The Rings...can be hobbit forming)
Carcassonne
Exploding Kittens
Cards Against Humanity

Running out of good things to watch on TV, Netflix and Amazon and inspired by happy times, almost 30yrs ago, taking turns with my son to play Zelda on his SNES and N64 and on his 14" tv, I got a Switch last year.

Spent lockdown months playing Zelda - A Link to the past and Mario Kart but now on a 65" screen.

As soon as I can kill the fecking Windfish on Links awakening I'll be getting Breath of the Wild.

Running out of good things to watch on TV, Netflix and Amazon and inspired by happy times, almost 30yrs ago, taking turns with my son to play Zelda on his SNES and N64 and on his 14" tv, I got a Switch last year.

Spent lockdown months playing Zelda - A Link to the past and Mario Kart but now on a 65" screen.

As soon as I can kill the fecking Windfish on Links awakening I'll be getting Breath of the Wild.

Get a SNES mini, plenty of hacks out there to get hundreds of SNES games on it