Covid disinformation in the BAME community

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
Lenny Henry 2020: we live in a white supremacist society & things will only get better by dividing society along racial lines.

Lenny Henry 2021: oh wow I can't believe you people don't trust the government now, you should really have these vaccines, like me.

He's a shameless grifter & the BBC should do an exposé on how these race baiters & critical-race theory enthusiasts have caused a disproportionate amount of covid deaths in some areas.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Lenny Henry 2020: we live in a white supremacist society & things will only get better by dividing society along racial lines.

Lenny Henry 2021: oh wow I can't believe you people don't trust the government now, you should really have these vaccines, like me.

He's a shameless grifter & the BBC should do an exposé on how these race baiters & critical-race theory enthusiasts have caused a disproportionate amount of covid deaths in some areas.
This guy?

Quite. That last line about government hesitating is weapons-grade bull. The BAME angle has been played up mercilessly since the very beginning of this. You have not at any stage in this last year and more been able to move without being made aware of the effects of this ‘racist virus’.

And engagement is a two-way process. “What are you going to do for us?” should be “How can we play our part in this?”.
How can it be a 'racist virus'? It came from China.

Lenny Henry writes an open letter to the black community about Covid vaccinations...apparently, it's a race issue.

"But we're asking you to trust the facts about the vaccine from our own professors, doctors, scientists involved in the vaccine's development, GPs, not just in the UK but across the world including the Caribbean and Africa."

As for racial equality Sir Lenny needs to realise that vaccine inequality as other areas is completely the fault of the people claiming inequality. They don’t trust the vaccine, don’t trust the police, don’t even trust each other! No-one is stopping them getting the jabs , it's their own prejudices.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Lenny Henry writes an open letter to the black community about Covid vaccinations...apparently, it's a race issue.

"But we're asking you to trust the facts about the vaccine from our own professors, doctors, scientists involved in the vaccine's development, GPs, not just in the UK but across the world including the Caribbean and Africa."

As for racial equality Sir Lenny needs to realise that vaccine inequality as other areas is completely the fault of the people claiming inequality. They don’t trust the vaccine, don’t trust the police, don’t even trust each other! No-one is stopping them getting the jabs , it's their own prejudices.
180 rule: if that had been written by a white person?

’Our own’. Exclusive. Racist. Why? Can’t trust white people.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
If one steps away from the Black bit we also have the Imam Pandor (or something) who having provided anti British/vaccine/education has now taken on Batley school for his own amusement.

Dy'e know, I'm just fine with Vaccine refusers, quite simply if those who are eligible for vaccination choose to refuse this then releases additional stocks of vaccine that can be used to convey immunity to other and, more importantly wider sections of the population in general.

It may well be that a disproportionate number of vaccine refusers become infected, unwell, hospitalised and die but nonetheless these persons have made what they regard as an active and informed choice - so, let them die as a consequence of stupidity - simples really.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
If one steps away from the Black bit we also have the Imam Pandor (or something) who having provided anti British/vaccine/education has now taken on Batley school for his own amusement.

Apparently he also condemns strictly come dancing, so he isn't all bad

Dy'e know, I'm just fine with Vaccine refusers, quite simply if those who are eligible for vaccination choose to refuse this then releases additional stocks of vaccine that can be used to convey immunity to other and, more importantly wider sections of the population in general.

It may well be that a disproportionate number of vaccine refusers become infected, unwell, hospitalised and die but nonetheless these persons have made what they regard as an active and informed choice - so, let them die as a consequence of stupidity - simples really.
Completely agree except 1) Their useless carcasses are going to block hospital beds which could have been put to use for sensible people. 2) They're still carriers and can infect those of the population who are unable to be vaccinated. 3) 1 and 2 makes them selfish cnuts.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Don't diss the Strctly! Any show that allowed me to ogle Flavia in skimpy outfits can't be all bad.

Haven't watched it since she left though.

mind you, according to a 'newspaper' I dare not mention he also put a fatwa out via social media
The fatwa declared that God had given a ‘definite remedy for safety from every form of harm and disease’ and urged followers to recite a prayer three times.

syrup

LE

Not the same Caribbean and Africa that only a while back people where claiming we would be racist and that it was our moral duty as a rich country to send to them as they are poor countries?
So we develop it and pay for its production.
As a rich country we send it overseas
Their medics and professors say it's good to use
Our BAME doctors nurses and celebrities declare that it must be safe to use because the medics abroad say it is.
They then decide to get the exact same vaccine.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
I do not care if members of the BAME community do have the Covid Vaccine. I do not care if white Anglo Britons do take the vaccine. I really don't. We all have a choice.

Trying to ecourage more in the BAME community to take the vaccine by (true) information, by the leaders of their community, is going to be an uphill battle.

There is a video down thread, that depicts a room full of young people, (some silent white and some very vocal black) where a black lass expounds the theory that science is bad because it comes from people like Newton (the gravity guy) and not from Black guys in Africa. She mentions the belief that in some parts of Africa there are Witch Doctors (her words) that can make lightning bolts kill somebody that they do not like and that is the way science should be looked at. An unseen person calls out, that the lightning strike thing is untrue and is immediately railed on and forced to apologise or leave the meeting.

Madness obviously, but this demonstrates that there is a movement out there that will never believe in the "white mans" science and most definitely will not be vaccinating against Covid.

For an Anglo white Briton not to have a vaccine is ill informed stupidity. For some in the BAME community it appears to be part of a much bigger issue.

But, as I said, they can crack on.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I do not care if members of the BAME community do have the Covid Vaccine. I do not care if white Anglo Britons do take the vaccine. I really don't. We all have a choice.

Trying to ecourage more in the BAME community to take the vaccine by (true) information, by the leaders of their community, is going to be an uphill battle.

There is a video down thread, that depicts a room full of young people, (some silent white and some very vocal black) where a black lass expounds the theory that science is bad because it comes from people like Newton (the gravity guy) and not from Black guys in Africa. She mentions the belief that in some parts of Africa there are Witch Doctors (her words) that can make lightning bolts kill somebody that they do not like and that is the way science should be looked at. An unseen person calls out, that the lightning strike thing is untrue and is immediately railed on and forced to apologise or leave the meeting.

Madness obviously, but this demonstrates that there is a movement out there that will never believe in the "white mans" science and most definitely will not be vaccinating against Covid.

For an Anglo white Briton not to have a vaccine is ill informed stupidity. For some in the BAME community it appears to be part of a much bigger issue.

But, as I said, they can crack on.
That's the Science Must Fall nutters in South Africa.

As they are equal ,they will obviously have or be developing ,manufacturing, distributing and administering their own.
Unless of course.........

Ho ho ho

Latest Threads