Covid 19 survivors party anyone?

Following on from @StBob072 and the good news thread, how about covid 19 survivors party? No, not a new political party, but has anyone thought about what they'll be doing once this is all over and we can go back to normal life? (whatever normal is for you?)

Calmly carry on with life where you left off? A bit of a party? Maybe a street party?
an Arrse party?

or is everyone going to be avoiding getting close to anyone once this is finished?

I have just ordered 50,000 "I survived Covid 19" T Shirts. The factory in China is just about to start printing. How many can I put you down for?

As I’m inclined to be anti-social at the best of times, I’ll continue to self isolate and maintain social distancing for the foreseeable future, thank you very much.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I expect we'll be told we have to have street parties.

And they'll want me to mix with *shudder* Southampton residents.

When this is all over, I'll carry on normal jogging. And self isolating from Southampton residents. Or move upmarket. To Wales.

I expect we'll be told we have to have street parties.

And they'll want me to mix with *shudder* Southampton residents.

When this is all over, I'll carry on normal jogging. And self isolating from Southampton residents. Or move upmarket. To Wales.

In that case I'm glad I don't live anywhere near Portsmouth any more.

Social media will dictate we have to have street partys everywhere. The usual suspects will organise a concert on behalf of the NHS, where we will all have to clap for 2 minutes. There will be a national day of remembering, with badges and t shirts. Anyone not wearing one will be shamed on Facebook.
It will be nauseating in the extreme and I shall give it a stiff ignoring.

Social media will dictate we have to have street partys everywhere. The usual suspects will organise a concert on behalf of the NHS, where we will all have to clap for 2 minutes. There will be a national day of remembering, with badges and t shirts. Anyone not wearing one will be shamed on Facebook.
I hope you were outside your house the other night spreading the clap around your neighbours?

I hope you were outside your house the other night spreading the clap around your neighbours?
Sorry, I was busy counting my toe nail clippings.

Back to the gin party with the local MILFs hopefully

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
or is everyone going to be avoiding getting close to anyone once this is finished?

I avoided getting close to anyone before this started, so not much change here.

Well having been certified far too frail, delicate and vulnerable to all life forms to leave the house by the ever young Mrs. B&B, it seems I am much safer up a stepladder.
I am hoping to keep that going for a couple of years, you never know what is lurking in ambush out and about.
Also, I might be able to stretch that to the boudoir, she will just have to learn to be more gentle with me in the trouser department.

Well having been certified far too frail, delicate and vulnerable to all life forms to leave the house by the ever young Mrs. B&B, it seems I am much safer up a stepladder.
I am hoping to keep that going for a couple of years, you never know what is lurking in ambush out and about.
Also, I might be able to stretch that to the boudoir, she will just have to learn to be more gentle with me in the trouser department.
Reported to Mods

I am still cutting down trees and since we can't rent wood chippers these days l plan just to keep piling tree tops and branches. When this is all said and done and if I'm still around, I plan to light it up and make the biggest bonfire this county has ever seen. As l bask in the warm glow l will consume a bottle of fine whiskey I've been saving for a special occasion, then chances are l will likely stummble into the fire.....

Last edited:

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
I am still cutting down trees and since we can't rent wood chippers these dsys l plan just to keep piling tree tops and branches. When this is all said and done and if I'm still around, I plan to light it up and make the biggest bonfire this county has ever seen. As l bask in the warm glow l will consume a bottle of fine whiskey I've been saving for a special occasion, then chances are l will likely stummble into the fire.....
Sounds to me like you're stummbling already. :drunken: :boogie:

I wanted to give a funny, but then realised that is actually going to happen.

I think I will be in one of these!

blanket fort.jpg

Latest Threads