COVID-19 Is Racist

Doesn’t have to be time consuming.

buy S&B curry cubes, (japanese), top curry sauce in minutes.
in the World foods section of Tesco or any Chinese supermarket.

more a Rajah spice man myself, get it from the Saffer shop,
Rajah and Cartwrights are the two generic supermarket curries here. Both pretty much the same. They're not bad but I find spiking them with a couple of Kashmiri curries, cumin, turmeric and a few other bits and bobs improves them considerably and makes for a curry powder a cut above anything you can buy off the shelf.

Rajah and Cartwrights are the two generic supermarket curries here. Both pretty much the same. They're not bad but I find spiking them with a couple of Kashmiri curries, cumin, turmeric and a few other bits and bobs improves them considerably and makes for a curry powder a cut above anything you can buy off the shelf.
that’s the badger.

All in One is her go to, she’ll sometimes pop a spoon of the Mild or Hot version in to suit the meat.

right out of Chicken Usavi mix at the mo.

Yup, I buy the stuff in the 500g packs and then add to it. End up with around 2kg once mixed, and give most away to friends and family as I can't use it all myself.

Meanwhile, to no one's great surprise, the usual collection of thugs and despots are using fear of the virus for their own political ends. No doubt some western nations are doing the same, just less blatantly...

Meanwhile, to no one's great surprise, the usual collection of thugs and despots are using fear of the virus for their own political ends. No doubt some western nations are doing the same, just less blatantly...

cant see this ending well in Africa

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
A chronically lawless, flyblown shithole with epidemic mortality everywhere? Not sure how a bit of COVID and some heavy handed policing has changed anything TBH...
It'll be really nasty if it gets into a region that has a shite load of measles. Measles has a nasty habit of somehow (the mechanism is not yet known) wiping out acquired immunity. Thus "herd immunity" will not work.

A chronically lawless, flyblown shithole with epidemic mortality everywhere? Not sure how a bit of COVID and some heavy handed policing has changed anything TBH...
Thought you were talking about Rhyl for a moment

It'll be really nasty if it gets into a region that has a shite load of measles. Measles has a nasty habit of somehow (the mechanism is not yet known) wiping out acquired immunity. Thus "herd immunity" will not work.
Thanks for the information, your knowledge and experience in the pharma sector is greatly appreciated in a thread thats heavy on opinions and light on facts

From the WHO site:

"In the first six months of 2019, reported measles cases are the highest they have been in any year since 2006, with outbreaks straining health care systems, and leading to serious illness, disability, and deaths in many parts of the world. There have been almost three times as many cases reported to date in 2019 as there were at this same time last year.
This follows successive yearly increases since 2016, indicating a concerning and continuing upsurge in the overall measles burden worldwide.
The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Madagascar and Ukraine have reported the highest numbers of cases this year. However, cases have dramatically decreased in Madagascar in the past several months as a result of nationwide emergency measles vaccine campaigns, highlighting how effective vaccination is in ending outbreaks and protecting health.
Major outbreaks are ongoing in Angola, Cameroon, Chad, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Philippines, South Sudan, Sudan and Thailand.
The United States has reported its highest measles case count in 25 years. In the WHO European region, there have been close to 90,000 cases reported for the first six months of this year: this exceeds those recorded for the whole of 2018 (84 462) – already the highest in this current decade. "

Link

Map

mapx630.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the information, your knowledge and experience in the pharma sector is greatly appreciated in a thread thats heavy on opinions and light on facts

From the WHO site:

"In the first six months of 2019, reported measles cases are the highest they have been in any year since 2006, with outbreaks straining health care systems, and leading to serious illness, disability, and deaths in many parts of the world. There have been almost three times as many cases reported to date in 2019 as there were at this same time last year.
This follows successive yearly increases since 2016, indicating a concerning and continuing upsurge in the overall measles burden worldwide.
The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Madagascar and Ukraine have reported the highest numbers of cases this year. However, cases have dramatically decreased in Madagascar in the past several months as a result of nationwide emergency measles vaccine campaigns, highlighting how effective vaccination is in ending outbreaks and protecting health.
Major outbreaks are ongoing in Angola, Cameroon, Chad, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Philippines, South Sudan, Sudan and Thailand.
The United States has reported its highest measles case count in 25 years. In the WHO European region, there have been close to 90,000 cases reported for the first six months of this year: this exceeds those recorded for the whole of 2018 (84 462) – already the highest in this current decade. "

Link

Map

View attachment 464007

quell surprise, Botswana and Zimbabwe disease free

Might it just be as simple as US Blacks mostly live in urban centers Where golly, the Virus is strongest? apparently Hispanics are hit even harder
Errrm, careful there, you are not allowed to use the word "Golly" in any sentence that even obliquely refers to non-honky peoples.

Note: The term "Golly" was also used by military personnel in parts of the middle east in the late 50's and through the 60's when referring to the local indigenous population.
Golly Virus has a certain ring to it

In the middle of an epidemic and lockdown, I'm happy to see that The Indy has its priorities straight.

In a country like the UK, we have a high number of white older people, who likely would effect a statistical analysis.. So take the number of deaths after removing the over70s from the total. Then a breakdown by sex and ethniticy to see IF a statistical blip exists and thus evidence of a genetic predisposition.

A doctor friend told me O Negative is supposed to be less prone to covid.. Unfortunatly I am a B :(
Three weeks ago I posted about an article at that time that said that O negative blood types were least likely to catch Covid 19

Brings new meaning to the term ‘Saddlebags’!!!

Obviously a ‘prepper’ she will almost certainly survive any lockdown without supplies.

Elderly suffer Covid fatalities more. Males suffer more fatalities...no outcry.

BBC news this morning. BAM/BLM racism accusations.

Proof that nothing, including the Covid 19 worldwide pandemic, is safe from being used by the ultimate card that many persons rich in melanin don’t leave home without.

RaceCard.jpg

Latest Threads