COVID-19 Is Racist

Tyk

LE
Walmartian down! Walmartian down in aisle five!
Do they have a crane on standby for those? Maybe one of those factory jobs that run on damn big overhead I beams would just about be man enough for the job.

Last edited:
All you need is one disease infested slop monkey handling the food, or packaging and that is it.
Petrol station, they had nice sausage & bacon sandwiches in cardboard packets display stand on the counter

The packaging was kept in the store rm, which contained a pair of step ladders, cleaning stuff & a disabled toilet with no lid, the sandwich boxes where in front of the toilet & garnished with an aerosol of germs ever flush...

Mentioned this to this missus yesterday. I’d love to see a demographical breakdown of who the victims are in the U.K. including religion.

not about racism but to see how different lifestyles are more susceptible to this virus than others.

ie Asian, Oriental people are very family orientated - large families in the same house therefore the chance of passing the disease on is higher.

Wont ever find out though as it won’t be deemed pc.
Except statistics on ethnicity and religion cannot be divined from Death Certificates. It's nothing to do with your vapid comment on political correctness.

Oh, I see them regularly.

Imagine the fatty in your picture trundling around on an electric trolley thing with a six pack of fresh doughnuts just picked up at the bakery department and shoving them in her face as she is trundling around. Seen it, absolutely disgusting.
Pictures or it didn't happen...er, for a friend, you see.

I have a different theory. Vitamin D is generated by the skin in response to sunlight and has shown evidence of reducing people catching the flu and is believed to boost the immune system generally. People like me of Celtic/Pictish descent are designed to function optimally on 10 minutes sunshine every 2 weeks so the daily walk (whatever the weather - I am British) gives me enough. Lockdowns mean people get less time outdoors getting the optimum amount of sunshine for their body if they are doing it by the book (unless they have lovely big gardens with nothing to block the sunlight).
I am a pale blue celt. It takes me a week in a sunny place just to go white, then another 20 minutes to go lobster red.

I also neck vitamin supplements, cos being single and a shift worker, I don't always get balanced meals.

I also had the BCG at 12yrs. I've still got the scar on my upper arm.

I also have never had the flu in 52 years of living. I have had a couple of chest infections, but they cleared up quickly and I didn't need any medical intervention or antibiotics.

I was social distancing with most people long before this munted shitshow and wash my hands regularly.

I feel a lot less worried now. Just gotta see this apocalypse out now, probably until August (in lock-down and 'working' from home on full pay and allowances)

Hoping it doesn't get all 'I Am Legend' out there. Although for Croydon, it might be an improvement...

I did wonder if the Islamic community are reluctant to use hand sanitizer that has a high alcohol content. I'd be interested to see what guidance an Iman might give under the circumstances.

Not stirring, genuine thought.
It's alcohol. Another chemical. Not Kryptonite to Muslims. Their sky pixie manual says don't imbibe. It doesn't specifically say anything else AFAIK. How many Muslim-owned Off licences are there in the UK? Tens of thousands probably

It the same as the apocryphal tale of Muslims working in UK supermarkets claiming they cannot handle or touch pork products. Their manual says 'Don't eat it. It's haram'

Any Muslim refusing to touch it is probably taking the piss and swinging the lead. Hand them a P45 and show them the door.

Mentioned this to this missus yesterday. I’d love to see a demographical breakdown of who the victims are in the U.K. including religion.

not about racism but to see how different lifestyles are more susceptible to this virus than others.

ie Asian, Oriental people are very family orientated - large families in the same house therefore the chance of passing the disease on is higher.

Wont ever find out though as it won’t be deemed pc.
But this is important for social development of any society. Greco-Roman culture had relatively good hygiene in the main, but cities did suffer some catastrophic plagues. They implemented quarantines and public hygiene like clean water and sewage/waste removal. They didn't know anything about germ theory or epidemiology, but they observed where societies and groups succeeded or failed in this regard and adjusted accordingly. There is evidence they understood the causal link between diet and health. Now we know the science in detail and have no excuses. An analysis of this data and implementing mitigating solutions is paramount in preventing this tragedy again.

Last edited:
Lots of illness and injuries affect some groups disproportionately.

Skin cancers - whites.
Diabetes - Asians.
Stroke - women.
Traumatic Brain Injury - young men.
Smoking/Obesity - low incomes.

But how is that the fault of the clinicians or researchers? My concern is that political correctness will stop researchers from investigating why certain groups are extra vulnerable.

You forgot:

Alcoholism/Drinking Brasso* - Arrse members

*Other metal polishes are available. Whatever. As long as it's a cold one from the back of the fridge

You were saying?

Preliminary data indicates that Black people account for 28% of the city's COVID-19 death toll, even though they are just 22% of the city's population. Hispanic people account for 34% of the city's virus death toll and 29% of its population.

In a country like the UK, we have a high number of white older people, who likely would effect a statistical analysis.. So take the number of deaths after removing the over70s from the total. Then a breakdown by sex and ethniticy to see IF a statistical blip exists and thus evidence of a genetic predisposition.

A doctor friend told me O Negative is supposed to be less prone to covid.. Unfortunatly I am a B :(

I can’t be arsed reading if it’s been mentioned already but the uptick in the BAME population infections has nothing whatsoever to do with Muslim funerals being attended by in some cases, over 100 mourners as the rules we honkies go by do not matter where praising Alan is concerned.
All since the lockdown and initially reported by the MSM but ignored since.
It’s still happening on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Another group grossly over represented by Coronavirus deaths are Orthodox Jews.

This appears to be a consequence of their social and religious cultural practices, age profile, and close community ties.

But mostly there aren't many of them, and they aren't brown, so nobody really notices.
Have they blamed Jeremy Corbyn yet?

I once bought the contents of a curry house at auction, they don't really cook anything except rice, Nans bread, puppydons ect they just have big tubs of sauces, 20 kg bags of precooked meat pieces, and 25 litre containers of mango chutney.

If you think about it those Indian foods take a long time to marinade and cook , what you get in the average Indian restaurant is just a microwave dinner.

I have several Indian cookery books, plus my wife has a sh*tload of spices and ingredients in the kitchen cupboards. It doesn't take long to make a good curry at home - you know what has gone into it and it tastes a lot better than the generic one taste fits all curries you get from a takeaway. We don't eat at Indian restaurants or buy takeaways.

Best thing home made curries is that if you make up a larger amount and put some in the freezer the flavour develops and tastes even better when defrosted.

Because cheap food in the US is utterly packed with sugar and calories.

High Fructose Corn Syrup is an interesting beast - but wait, it’s ok, the FDA has declared it “safe” for consumption.
all hail Nixon
his deal was good for farmers, better for the food industry, outstanding for the outsize clothing industry.

the US ‘Fatdemic’ can be traced back to him.

whats that? Fructose is know to suppress the action of the hormone that makes you feel full?
what could possibly go wrong Putting that into the food chain!

Last edited:

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
I have several Indian cookery books, plus my wife has a sh*tload of spices and ingredients in the kitchen cupboards. It doesn't take long to make a good curry at home - you know what has gone into it and it tastes a lot better than the generic one taste fits all curries you get from a takeaway. We don't eat at Indian restaurants or buy takeaways.

Best thing home made curries is that if you make up a larger amount and put some in the freezer the flavour develops and tastes even better when defrosted.
A thousand times this. Good Indian takeaways and restaurants are like hen's teeth. Cooking a really good curry at home isn't difficult, just time consuming. Make a massive batch when you do, and portion out and freeze the leftovers.

A thousand times this. Good Indian takeaways and restaurants are like hen's teeth. Cooking a really good curry at home isn't difficult, just time consuming. Make a massive batch when you do, and portion out and freeze the leftovers.
Doesn’t have to be time consuming.

buy S&B curry cubes, (japanese), top curry sauce in minutes.
in the World foods section of Tesco or any Chinese supermarket.

more a Rajah spice man myself, get it from the Saffer shop,

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Doesn’t have to be time consuming.

buy S&B curry cubes, (japanese), top curry sauce in minutes.
in the World foods section of Tesco or any Chinese supermarket.

more a Rajah spice man myself, get it from the Saffer shop,
It does if you don't properly with individual spices. Well worth the effort though.

I can’t be arsed reading if it’s been mentioned already but the uptick in the BAME population infections has nothing whatsoever to do with Muslim funerals being attended by in some cases, over 100 mourners as the rules we honkies go by do not matter where praising Alan is concerned.
All since the lockdown and initially reported by the MSM but ignored since.
It’s still happening on a regular basis.
Surely that counts as spreading the good news, and cultural enrichment

Blokes in 2nd Bn Queens Regt used Colours when addressing CSgts in the 70s and early 80s (I transferred out in 81). One bloke said it to one of the Instructors, a Devon & Dorsets CSg IIRC, at the Sigs Wing at the School of Inf at Warminster.

"I am not box of f*ckin paints!" came the reply in a broad west country accent... :)
Blokes in Royal Marines always have done as well ?
Even First Drill doesn't mind being called Colours

Wait one I'm getting First Drill mixed up with some old bastard that played with toy soldiers in the drill shed office.
Made me do fruitbats for having an attitude so I half inched his toy Drum Major .
Gangster I was

Latest Threads