COVID-19 Is Racist

Walmart is only letting in 1 customer per one thousand sq ft of floor space as of saturday morning.

Considering the size of many WAL*MART customers, probably a wise move.

trying to get fat.jpg

But one must ask themselves where one has the better chance of being exposed to the bug?? Walmart filled with the public or a curbside pickup at a restaurant that is monitoring employees?

Interesting turn of phrase there, cowboy. C'mon, you can do better than that.

Curbside pickup sucks way less then going inside a Walmart.
So how do those fat fucks finance their eating habits ? clearly they cant work and I thought you dont get social security over there?

So how do those fat fucks finance their eating habits ? clearly they cant work and I thought you dont get social security over there?
Some are employed, some receive social security disability and I would imagine SNAP benefits for the poor. But to much junk food and not enough activity and look at what you get.

Poverty and health issues go hand in hand because many of those people eat cheap junk foods and don't do anything physical to maintain themselves.

Because cheap food in the US is utterly packed with sugar and calories.

High Fructose Corn Syrup is an interesting beast - but wait, it’s ok, the FDA has declared it “safe” for consumption.

I am not sure where that information comes from - the poor/unlucky/stupid can get money.

Considering the size of many WAL*MART customers, probably a wise move.

View attachment 463890
Oh, I see them regularly.

Imagine the fatty in your picture trundling around on an electric trolley thing with a six pack of fresh doughnuts just picked up at the bakery department and shoving them in her face as she is trundling around. Seen it, absolutely disgusting.

Seadog

ADC
Thankfully Abbott and Corbyn are gone so were less likely to see the statistics completely removed from context and presented as Tory Genocide of Brown people by MPs.

Don’t hold your breath. Lammy is in the new Shadow Cabinet as Shadow Justice. He’s as barking as ever.

Oh, I see them regularly.

Imagine the fatty in your picture trundling around on an electric trolley thing with a six pack of fresh doughnuts just picked up at the bakery department and shoving them in her face as she is trundling around. Seen it, absolutely disgusting.
:rofl:

3A2863C3-D324-4DC5-83BE-25DC2829B3A7.jpeg

The usual limp, snowflakey, finger-pointers here in the US have picked up on an identified trend with the virus. Apparently a higher number of people of colour have been affected by the virus than white people.

Depending on who is voicing an opinion on this the message seems to vary somewhere between: a. The virus is obviously racist, to b. The predominantly white owned, run and managed healthcare providers are again sidelining people of colour for white people.

The reality is that more black people are more economically challenged by nature of their environment - but they spend all their time moaning about it rather than working to get out of it*.I digress. The fact that they are low income, and live in low rent, high population density areas means they are in closer contact with other people and the likelihood of catching the virus is higher. In fact no different to low income groups anywhere else on the planet.

Notes: *. The wifes 2IC is a black lady, a single mother of two lovely kids, who worked very hard to lift herself. She is now successful, earns around $150K a year and hates people who don’t try to improve themsleves.
Might it just be as simple as US Blacks mostly live in urban centers Where golly, the Virus is strongest? apparently Hispanics are hit even harder

Might it just be as simple as US Blacks mostly live in urban centers Where golly, the Virus is strongest? apparently Hispanics are hit even harder
the CDC doesn’t agree with you.

Obesity affects some groups more than others
[Read CDC National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) data brief]

• Non-Hispanic blacks (49.6%) had the highest age-adjusted prevalence of obesity, followed by Hispanics (44.8%), non-Hispanic whites (42.2%) and non-Hispanic Asians (17.4%).
  • The prevalence of obesity was 40.0% among young adults aged 20 to 39 years, 44.8% among middle-aged adults aged 40 to 59 years, and 42.8% among older adults aged 60 and older

the CDC doesn’t agree with you.

Obesity affects some groups more than others
[Read CDC National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) data brief]

• Non-Hispanic blacks (49.6%) had the highest age-adjusted prevalence of obesity, followed by Hispanics (44.8%), non-Hispanic whites (42.2%) and non-Hispanic Asians (17.4%).
  • The prevalence of obesity was 40.0% among young adults aged 20 to 39 years, 44.8% among middle-aged adults aged 40 to 59 years, and 42.8% among older adults aged 60 and older
You were saying?

Preliminary data indicates that Black people account for 28% of the city's COVID-19 death toll, even though they are just 22% of the city's population. Hispanic people account for 34% of the city's virus death toll and 29% of its population.

Because cheap food in the US is utterly packed with sugar and calories.

High Fructose Corn Syrup is an interesting beast - but wait, it’s ok, the FDA has declared it “safe” for consumption.
I remember reading somewhere about a dirt poor Indian farmer who dreamed of emigrating to the US.

When asked why, he said "I want to live in a land where it is the very poor people who are most fat."

Errrm, careful there, you are not allowed to use the word "Golly" in any sentence that even obliquely refers to non-honky peoples.

Do a google of "Robertsons Golly" then look at the images and you will see why. Robertsons is a jam and marmalade maker who used the Golly as their logo until it became inappropriate not to any more. There used to be a Golly logo on the label of the preserves jar, if you collected a certain number you could send them in and receive an enamel Golly badge in exchange.

Note: The term "Golly" was also used by military personnel in parts of the middle east in the late 50's and through the 60's when referring to the local indigenous population.

Latest Threads