COVID-19 Is Racist

An Old Chicago pizza does seem rather tempting at the moment....
Just get in a couple of DiGiorno rising crust, or deep pan, from the supermarket.

Just get in a couple of DiGiorno rising crust, or deep pan, from the supermarket.
But one must ask themselves where one has the better chance of being exposed to the bug?? Walmart filled with the public or a curbside pickup at a restaurant that is monitoring employees?

It doesn't seem to have occurred to any of the usual suspects crying racism that while there are a number of likely explanations for a small disparity in numbers the explanation for a large disparity is the two data sets.

Who is dead is clearly accurate. The 2011 census that was nonsense at the time and is now utterly farcical not so much.

Not entirely convinced that it's in the interests of the 'but wacist' mob to draw attention to just how swamped we have been in the last 25 years and what utter rubbish the official population stats are.

Personally I don't understand why all these fast food places have been allowed to stay open here. All you need is one disease infested slop monkey handling the food, or packaging and that is it. They ain't the cleanest places to eat ordinarily.

We have a couple of the big pizza groups doing ad's on telly at the moment saying that their product is not touched by human hand from the moment it enters to cooking process to the moment you open the box to eat it. Oh, look at that pig flying past the window........................
I know one chicken shop on my old bin diving route used to close at 10 pm with a hot cabinet full of chicken and they never threw anything out.

I'm not saying they reheated it the next day but I am.

Oops

War Hero
I know one chicken shop on my old bin diving route used to close at 10 pm with a hot cabinet full of chicken and they never threw anything out.

I'm not saying they reheated it the next day but I am.
I've never eaten a kebab, and I never will...
I've supplied the ingredients for plenty;)

But one must ask themselves where one has the better chance of being exposed to the bug?? Walmart filled with the public or a curbside pickup at a restaurant that is monitoring employees?
Walmart is only letting in 1 customer per one thousand sq ft of floor space as of saturday morning. Plenty of space to move around in.

I have lost count of the number of times I have pointed out unhygienic food handling in fast food places, demanded and received a full refund. If they can't handle the ordinary day to day hygiene I have ZERO trust in any of them to be able to handle food in, what is effectively, a bio-warfare environment for which they have not been properly trained.

Pizza in a box from the supermarket, or homemade works for my family.

Last edited:

Oops

War Hero
I used to live in the lake district national park and was up the hills 2 or 3 times a week , probably did every single mapped foot path in the whole park and off grid routes as well, I never saw one dusky ethnic minority out enjoying nature, the Japs will go to Ambleside and Keswick to buy fudge and but they don't go beyond 100 m of any car park. POC are not interested in anything rural , farming, rambling ,walking or the outdoors in general and prefer urban living.

Ever see any black or brown farmers in the UK, Islamic dairies or Pakistani farm shops ?
There's an enclave on Irlam moss..
It's very isolated out there, but on the edge of Manchestershire...
They grow exotic vegetables in polytunnels.
They keep goats.
You don't see em much though, they tend to keep their trade to emselves funnily enough!

I know, I know, but it is how it was reported and discussed with the present head of the American Medical Association, Dr Patrice Harris.

Use of the phrase always takes me back to a moment in Lympstone at the CTC. A recruit approaches a member of permanent staff who is a Colour Sgt, stomps to the 'shun and opens his mouth with the words, "Excuse me Colours...................". The Colour Sgt bellowed out, "Colours, fcuking Colours, do I look like a fcuking rainbow to you"? That was back in the days when you were not required to hug recruits.
Blokes in 2nd Bn Queens Regt used Colours when addressing CSgts in the 70s and early 80s (I transferred out in 81). One bloke said it to one of the Instructors, a Devon & Dorsets CSg IIRC, at the Sigs Wing at the School of Inf at Warminster.

"I am not box of f*ckin paints!" came the reply in a broad west country accent... :)

Walmart is only letting in 1 customer per one thousand sq ft of floor space as of saturday morning. Plenty of space to move around in.

I have lost count of the number of times I have pointed out unhygienic food handling in fast food places, demanded and received a full refund. If they can't handle the ordinary day to day hygiene I have ZERO trust in any of them to be able to handle food in, what is effectively, a bio-warfare environment for which they have not been properly trained.

Pizza in a bax from the supermarket, or homemade works for my family.
We will take our chances and pick up once or twice a week.

This place is next on the list!

92C75A52-1FE8-4EEA-8681-DC3CA2DE9560.png

Oops

War Hero
You shoot cats ?
Young calves and owd sheep.
Oh , and cheek meat off geriatric coos...
Summat to do with the 'stickiness' in mature muscle...
The calves are to add the tenderness.
(Plus they're about the cheapest meat you can buy)

I have been know to shoot cats , but that's for an altogether different reason:rolleyes:

Young calves and owd sheep.
Oh , and cheek meat off geriatric coos...
Summat to do with the 'stickiness' in mature muscle...
The calves are to add the tenderness.
(Plus they're about the cheapest meat you can buy)

I have been know to shoot cats , but that's for an altogether different reason:rolleyes:
A poacher I knew used to eat badger, hedgehog , squirrel and almost anything else but he would never eat a kebab however drunk he was ,he`d worked for one of the kebab shops making the big stacks of "meat" and knew too well what was in there.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
I did wonder if the Islamic community are reluctant to use hand sanitizer that has a high alcohol content. I'd be interested to see what guidance an Iman might give under the circumstances.

Not stirring, genuine thought.
They do wash their hands a lot

Whatever is in kebab meat must be like Richmond sausages, I left some of those out in the garden and nothing touched them, they never went off either just dried out.

Rotating a slab of kebab meat on an off a grill for a week means there can't be much in there that bacteria can grow on.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Whatever is in kebab meat must be like Richmond sausages, I left some of those out in the garden and nothing touched them, they never went off either just dried out.

Rotating a slab of kebab meat on an off a grill for a week means there can't be much in there that bacteria can grow on.
Public Health in Brum a good few years ago went to loads of Kebabs shops and cut the 'meat' through, something like 80% had maggots and flies on the inside

Oops

War Hero
A poacher I knew used to eat badger, hedgehog , squirrel and almost anything else but he would never eat a kebab however drunk he was ,he`d worked for one of the kebab shops making the big stacks of "meat" and knew too well what was in there.
In a former life, the ex Missus and her Metropolitan mates were big on going down the 'Curry Mile' in Rusholme, Manchester of a weekend.
I was the 'Boring country bumpkin' who wouldn't eat owt I couldn't identify....oh how they mocked.
Explaining that curry was invented to disguise the taste of rancid meat, on the hot sub continent , not usually a problem in good ol Blighty.
T'was only after describing how Mr Ijaz and Mr Achmed would stink the livestock market out when they came buying all the old ewes and pet goats, the mart wasnt happy when one of em was seen having a liquid dump in one of the pens, feck they stunk, personal hygiene wasnt high on their priority list.
"Imagine what their food processing was like " sez I...
One night there was a large tranny delivering as we were walking down....
'Ijaz Achmed Quality Meats Ltd.' it said on the side...
I think it was Italian after that.

I once bought the contents of a curry house at auction, they don't really cook anything except rice, Nans bread, puppydons ect they just have big tubs of sauces, 20 kg bags of precooked meat pieces, and 25 litre containers of mango chutney.

If you think about it those Indian foods take a long time to marinade and cook , what you get in the average Indian restaurant is just a microwave dinner.

Latest Threads