COVID-19 Is Racist

C473C36A-BE62-4A95-891D-2510FC0FA8A4.jpeg

that’s going to screw up the ‘R‘ ratio among the ‘babymamas’...

Apparently COVID19 is classist as well as racist (or possibly "poorist") as it is affecting the less privileged more than the better off toffs and nobs

Who would have guessed that the section of society that drinks the most, smokes the most, eats the most junk food, is a stranger to fruit&veg etc has poorer health outcomes.
It's the virus for the stupid, sadly the stupid will take some good people with them.

...Pizza in a box from the supermarket, or homemade works for my family.
Bit of drift. Jamie Oliver PBUH did a quick (20 minutes) pizza on his Keep Cooking show. Very simple, open to variation, as hygienic as you want it to be and not entirely disgusting.

snortypig

Swinger
Chinese cockle-pickers?

'New data suggests Barrow has the highest coronavirus infection rate in the country. The borough has 804.3 cases per 100,000 people, making it the worst affected area in the country.'

Ignore anything printed in the NWEM it’s lazy journalism and scaremongering. The real staff got paid off a few years back and it’s staffed by kids copying and pasting social media non-stories.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Last edited:

magumba

Old-Salt
Don't black men suffer more from sickle cell disease?

Men in general die younger from it too. By a good couple of years.

Can't remember if it was suggested it is caused by malaria or protects against it.

Re BCG, why on earth are we not blanket vaccinating still? Apparently we only offer it in certain jobs or locales.

Mrs only recently told me about this so we'll be sorting kids out shortly. Not because of covid, but because it strikes me as daft we have a vaccination were not using...

And there was me thinking that tattooing numbers on peoples arms died out after 1945

endure

GCM
Just in case - you do know Titania is a gay male comedian.
Why did you have to spoil the massive burst of outrage that would have followed that post? :mrgreen:

Am actually outraged that the little bastards who draw those rainbows can't get the colours correct. There's a supermarket near me which has about eight or nine of them in the window and only one has the correct colour scheme

Am actually outraged that the little bastards who draw those rainbows can't get the colours correct. There's a supermarket near me which has about eight or nine of them in the window and only one has the correct colour scheme
Rainbow spotting geek.

I have been quite surprised to see black in the rainbow.

How fackin difficult can it be to remember Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain.

I have been quite surprised to see black in the rainbow.

How fackin difficult can it be to remember Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain.
John Finnemore walt.

trying un-successfully to find a youtube link to the sketch.

Latest Threads