COVID-19 Is Racist

That's inevitable, even if the infection rate/level was in exact proportion to the utterly meaningless official figures on BAME population percentages the likes of Lammy will find a way to use identity as a bitching point, he's a one trick pony.
One trick goat.

Looking at the riots going on in France by the minority community,

Could it possibly be that they are generally less disciplined, and disinclined to follow government directives...such us social distancing and staying indoors, and therefor come into conflict with the authorities who are trying to enforce these policies?

The large Muslim communities in both this country and abroad have already shown their reluctance to stop large gatherings at Mosques and following religious leaders who preach that Allah will save them?

Given this is it surprising that they may well stand a greater chance of being infected?

Well as there have been relatively few deaths in Pakistan due to corona virus, they may be on to something when they state that their sky-fairy will protect them.

Personally, I am agnostic but I feel that those with such true faith should only be encouraged.

Not to mention larger families, often with multiple generations and extended family living together.

Well as there have been relatively few deaths in Pakistan due to corona virus, they may be on to something when they state that their sky-fairy will protect them.

Personally, I am agnostic but I feel that those with such true faith should only be encouraged.
If you believe that the sky fairy is protecting them, you aren't really agnostic, otherwise this display of evidence would make you a believer, and you'd be headbutting the floor with the rest of them.

Or, you are just willfully ignoring other factors such as climate, population density, willingness of outsiders to travel to a fly-blown shit-hole etc, etc, etc...

Wait for the HoC to return on 21 Apr and wait for Abbott and Lammy to start on this one!
Surely they'd want the virus to be for the many BAME not the few in honour of Magic Grandpa

Looking at the riots going on in France by the minority community,

Could it possibly be that they are generally less disciplined, and disinclined to follow government directives...such us social distancing and staying indoors, and therefor come into conflict with the authorities who are trying to enforce these policies?

The large Muslim communities in both this country and abroad have already shown their reluctance to stop large gatherings at Mosques and following religious leaders who preach that Allah will save them?

Given this is it surprising that they may well stand a greater chance of being infected?
They believe it's gods will whether they die or not, we shouldn't get in the way of them meeting their maker in non violent fashion

If you believe that the sky fairy is protecting them, you aren't really agnostic, otherwise this display of evidence would make you a believer, and you'd be headbutting the floor with the rest of them.

Or, you are just willfully ignoring other factors such as climate, population density, willingness of outsiders to travel to a fly-blown shit-hole etc, etc, etc...
I did say that they may be on to something and but clarified my position by stating that I am agnostic.

If they really believe that their faith (remember the meaning of 'faith') is protecting them, then who am I to disagree.
rel 1.jpg

What they really want to say is that there is no way that people could really like a nasty Tory - they must be wacists.

The Independent really is beneath contempt.
Titania McGrath has cropped up several times in this thread, to the consternation of many.

It is the parody/spoof persona of a bloke called Andrew Doyle taking the piss out of the woke generation..

Titania McGrath has cropped up several times in this thread, to the consternation of many.

It is the parody/spoof persona of a bloke called Andrew Doyle taking the piss out of the woke generation..
A gay comedian poking fun at woke culture, it must be a bit awkward for those triggered by it and hoping for a non PC target to lash back at

A good example of Poe's Law.

The book Woke by Titania McGrath is quite amusing.

I am aware that Titania McGrath is a spoof.

But who is behind the Independent? Surely they must be a piss-take. Or are they so off the mark, they are stranger than fiction...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

I put it down to the fact that they face Dysentry, Cholera and Malaria on a daily basis, a Super Flu/Cough isn't really going to phase them.