COVID-19 EU/UK vaccine row - what’s happening?

Maalox

On ROPS
On ROPs
The EU chief is now calling for mandatory vaccines

In every country there is a hard core who will refuse.

My question is: should it become mandatory in the UK, how hard will the UK population's 25% unvaxxed hard-core refusers resist: to the point of physical violence? Or have they gone soft & the era of the 1990 and 2011 anarchies is over in the UK for ever?

Last edited:
The EU chief is now calling for mandatory vaccines

In every country there is a hard core who will refuse.

My question is: should it become mandatory in the UK, how hard will the UK population's 25% unvaxxed hard-core refusers resist: to the point of physical violence? Or have they gone soft & the era of the 1990 and 2011 anarchies is over in the UK for ever?

To answer your question:

C02E003B-B4F6-487E-A250-0D00CFA92C1B.jpeg

Maalox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Many in UK with a new type of heart problem due, not to covid or its vaccine, but to pandemic stress ('PPSD')

Many in UK with a new type of heart problem due, not to covid or its vaccine, but to pandemic stress ('PPSD')

So nothing to do with the vaccine. Why is it posted here? Twerp.

Maalox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Because cynics/skeptics/researchers will tell you that this is a lame attempt to pin vaxxine side-effects on something else. By February it should become clear if their cynicism is justified.

Because cynics/skeptics/researchers will tell you that this is a lame attempt to pin vaxxine side-effects on something else. By February it should become clear if their cynicism is justified.
Can you point to any evidence from these researchers please. I am not interested in the opinions of cynics or skeptics (sic).

Maalox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Can you point to any evidence from these researchers please. I am not interested in the opinions of cynics or skeptics (sic).

Are patients who present with sudden cardiac conditions asked as to their vaccine status?

The Standard and, The Sun...the epitome of high class journalism ! :rolleyes:

Are patients who present with sudden cardiac conditions asked as to their vaccine status?

I was, two months ago when admitted for suspected cerebellar ataxia and, they noticed I had 2 A-FIB episodes in the last 2 years...does that count ?

Not the evidence you were asked for.
Let me recap.

You asserted that researchers have stated that an increase in heart disease caused covid stress is being used as a cover for heart conditions caused by vaccination.

If this is the case, then you should be able to provide the evidence from these researchers.

In the UK vaccinations are administered by the NHS, so their vaccination status will be readily available whether they are asked or not.

Or maybe the simple fact that those who suffer from severe covid have a much higher chance of death in the 12 months after they recover (due to cardiovascular, respiratory and clotting problems).

Get the vaccine, reduce your chances of severe covid, reduce the need for recruitment of extra cardiac staff.

Or drink fish-tank cleaner whilst gobbling horse dewormers and (for a brief while) get first-hand experience of these extra staff…

Latest Threads