Covering a backside?

You take your indoctrination from someone who actually manages to mis-spell "of"?

stupidwelshcunt.png

Suddenly, many things become clear.

llech

LE
You take your indoctrination from someone who actually manages to mis-spell "of"?

View attachment 580734

Suddenly, many things become clear.
He's a physicist, so I'd take his opinion before any of yours.

As far as the Vaccine roll out, govt went all out to grab headlines to get everyone vaccinated, a pat on the head you may think. But wait they didn't follow the science and vaccinate in targeted areas so the figure is now meaningless as foe the sake of a Brexit trade deal they let in D Variant. Only the vaccinations are only 33% effective against. With a single dose.

Also the vaccinations roll out of other countries are overtaking us with aplomb. Even Mongolia have overtaken us.

As far as the Vaccine roll out, govt went all out to grab headlines to get everyone vaccinated, a pat on the head you may think. But wait they didn't follow the science and vaccinate in targeted areas so the figure is now meaningless as foe the sake of a Brexit trade deal they let in D Variant. Only the vaccinations are only 33% effective against. With a single dose.

Also the vaccinations roll out of other countries are overtaking us with aplomb. Even Mongolia have overtaken us.
Good luck with vaccinating with Sinovax or Sputnik

My niece is a PHD micro-biologist. She’s useless in pub quizzes as she has zero knowledge in any other subject. I will take her microbiology opinion as gospel but, on any other subject, her opinion is no more valid than anyone elses.

You’ve swallowed the fallacy that highly qualified people are experts on everything.
As far as the Vaccine roll out, govt went all out to grab headlines to get everyone vaccinated, a pat on the head you may think. But wait they didn't follow the science and vaccinate in targeted areas so the figure is now meaningless as foe the sake of a Brexit trade deal they let in D Variant.
Interesting. So the other 61 countries suffering from Delta outbreaks got infected due to Brexit? I don’t know what you’re smoking, but it sounds pretty strong.
Only the vaccinations are only 33% effective against. With a single dose.
And?
You mean Mongolia with 3.5m vaccines delivered compared to the UK with over 70m vaccines delivered?

Maybe we can pick a random small country to compare the EU against? How about Wallis and Futuna, who are currently more effective at vaccinating than every major EU country. As a rabid EUrofanatic, why do you support the killing of old and weak people across the EU?

My niece is a PHD micro-biologist. She’s useless in pub quizzes as she has zero knowledge in any other subject. I will take her microbiology opinion as gospel but, on any other subject, her opinion is no more valid than anyone elses.

You’ve swallowed the fallacy that highly qualified people are experts on everything.

Interesting. So the other 61 countries suffering from Delta outbreaks got infected due to Brexit? I don’t know what you’re smoking, but it sounds pretty strong.

And?

You mean Mongolia with 3.5m vaccines delivered compared to the UK with over 70m vaccines delivered?

Maybe we can pick a random small country to compare the EU against? How about Wallis and Futuna, who are currently more effective at vaccinating than every major EU country. As a rabid EUrofanatic, why do you support the killing of old and weak people across the EU?

I can see your problem right there, Chief.

You're trying to describe an airport to a cat.

llech

LE
I said I'd take his opinion above ANYONE on here, there's a difference.