Covering a backside?

Has anyone has produced evidence to suggest that Cheltenham or football matches was the cause of the pandemic building in the UK? The majority of infections came from the healthcare system.
Ah, what you fail to realise is that Cheltenham was full of toffs and the stadiums were full with racist Brexit supporters.

In lefty world, you get extra kudos if you can somehow blame the unholy trinity of Tories, Toffs and Racists.

llech

On ROPS
On ROPs
Ah, what you fail to realise is that Cheltenham was full of toffs and the stadiums were full with racist Brexit supporters.

In lefty world, you get extra kudos if you can somehow blame the unholy trinity of Tories, Toffs and Racists.
Keep strawmanning, whilst in reality more should've been done to save lives.

Keep strawmanning, whilst in reality more should've been done to save lives.
Bless. A strawman is about trying to refute an argument with fallacies. Examples include your numerous attempts to turn a discussion about policy advice into a platform to vomit your hatred.

What I did was just plain and simple mocking.

Cleared out the cabinet searched for the best and brightest regardless of what party they came from
I think you'll find that's what he did. Which is why there were no Labour (or other) MPs invited to join it

Corbyn 2 E grade A levels. Abbot History Desmond, can’t put a pair of shoes on, Rayner, no qualifications. We’re not talking bright people.

Yes, but they didn't lose the last election - because they won the arguments.

Do you see?

DO YOU SEE?

Last edited:
Has anyone has produced evidence to suggest that Cheltenham or football matches was the cause of the pandemic building in the UK? The majority of infections came from the healthcare system.
No, not anything conclusive and the rise of cases in that area after the festival was broadly the same as anywhere else. However they may well have been some transmissions there.

Corbyn 2 E grade A levels. Abbot History Desmond, can’t put a pair of shoes on, Rayner, no qualifications. We’re not talking bright people.
I’m going to disagree with this particular point. Lack of educational attainment does not necessarily equate to stupidity; there are plenty of very clever people who could never afford to go to university or just find formal educational does not work for them (e.g. Jay Blades).

However, being versed in left-wing views does seem to introduce a sort of intellectual rigidity which often manifests itself as stupidity.

I’m going to disagree with this particular point. Lack of educational attainment does not necessarily equate to stupidity; there are plenty of very clever people who could never afford to go to university or just find formal educational does not work for them (e.g. Jay Blades).

However, being versed in left-wing views does seem to introduce a sort of intellectual rigidity which often manifests itself as stupidity.
Corbyn went to a fee paying prep school and public school. Abbot is a Cambridge graduate. Rayner I admire; teenage mum to shadow minister, but she’s not exactly bright. Jay Blades is certainly an achiever but at core he’s a furniture restorer with a good media personality. None of the above have the intellect to master a complex ministerial brief.

Boris won scholarships to Eton and Oxford. Rishi Sunak has an Oxford First and an MBA from Stanford. Michael Gove (adopted from a care home and brought up by parents who had little) won a scholarship to an independent school and went on to get a 2:1 from Oxford.

There is a huge void between the intellectual capacity of the current Conservative cabinet and their Labour shadow. I know which ones I would want sitting around an emergency cabinet table.

There is a huge void between the intellectual capacity of the current Conservative cabinet and their Labour shadow. I know which ones I would want sitting around an emergency cabinet table.
I agree with that bit!

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
2020 is calling. They want their bullsh1t mindless rants back. ;)

(Has anyone else noticed that, when challenged for proof, left-whingers always fall back to outdated tropes.)
I notice that certain people seem to drag Brexit into everything. Oh and Boris grrrr.

TamH70

MIA
Yes, but they didn't lose the last election - because they won the arguments.

Do you see?

DO YOU SEE?

Francis Dolarhyde in "Manhunter" Walt!

Tell that to the families of the 140k dead.
You’ve been asked this before and didn’t provide an answer. What imaginary dreamworld are you getting a figure of 140k who’ve died of Covid in the UK from?Even WITH Covid is nowhere near that… Or is it just one of your loose ‘facts’ that has a very remote relationship with reality?