cover up?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Suedehead, Jun 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. (tinfoil hat on)

What was it about?

(tinfoil hat off)

2. it was about the stabbing at catterick

3. What stabbing??

4. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

If it's an ongoing investigation I think it may have been removed under site rules

5. We can see your not a "jorno" Suedehead, I effing hate the use of the word rite for right - lazy b@stard

6. If its an ongoing investigation no one should comment. Incidentally Suedehead we don't do txt msg.

7. well the way it goes is: investigation ongoing? NFTR

nothing that can potentially damage the incident inquiry shold be discussed.
    The more serious the incident, the more important the rule!

Anyway it's what the illuminati and our aliens overlords have told the secret government to broardcast straight into our minds via...

THE SILENT BLACK HELICOPTERS!

8. Couldnt agree more!

Its a non event until it is released by the MOD

9. SEE HERE FOR DETAILS

10. Tee hee.

11. Yeah, but maybe he does mean 'rite'. Judging from the rest of the posting anything's possible...

12. So what you're suggesting is that, having written extensively on the occult, a bunch of journalists have begun sacrificing virgins and dancing in circles, naked at full-moon, and the result has been the manifestation which we percieve as Suedehead?

...did you click my link?

13. Details in Local press if you really want to know. if this sort of thing tickles you go to the north yorkshire news web page or the Darlington and stockton times. the little scrote has been charged and is to appear in court. end of story!

14. i really am truly sorry for enquiring about such trivial matters