cover up?

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
If it's an ongoing investigation I think it may have been removed under site rules

Suedehead said:
im not a fkin journo rite but i posted a topic about quite a serious incident, and it gets deleted, which suggests the coverup of the event goes much further than it seems.....
We can see your not a "jorno" Suedehead, I effing hate the use of the word rite for right - lazy b@stard

Suedehead said:
it gets deleted, which suggests the coverup of the event goes much further than it seems.....
well the way it goes is: investigation ongoing? NFTR

nothing that can potentially damage the incident inquiry shold be discussed.
The more serious the incident, the more important the rule!

Anyway it's what the illuminati and our aliens overlords have told the secret government to broardcast straight into our minds via...

THE SILENT BLACK HELICOPTERS!

chimp503 said:
Suedehead said:
im not a fkin journo rite but i posted a topic about quite a serious incident, and it gets deleted, which suggests the coverup of the event goes much further than it seems.....
We can see your not a "jorno" Suedehead, I effing hate the use of the word rite for right - lazy b@stard
Yeah, but maybe he does mean 'rite'. Judging from the rest of the posting anything's possible...

Unsworth said:
chimp503 said:
Suedehead said:
Yeah, but maybe he does mean 'rite'. Judging from the rest of the posting anything's possible...
So what you're suggesting is that, having written extensively on the occult, a bunch of journalists have begun sacrificing virgins and dancing in circles, naked at full-moon, and the result has been the manifestation which we percieve as Suedehead?

...did you click my link?

Details in Local press if you really want to know. if this sort of thing tickles you go to the north yorkshire news web page or the Darlington and stockton times. the little scrote has been charged and is to appear in court. end of story!

There has been a long standing rule on Arrse about discussion of in session or pending Courts-Martial , actions in the civilian courts or ongoing investigations concerning service personnel.

Discussion does not take place until the final outcome. In a lot of cases ,there will be a big chance someone on Arrse knows the individual concerned, and may contribute remarks with the best intentions, that are then broadcast in the wider media.

This may well prove prejudicial in some circumstances.

For that reason, we do not allow discussion.

fas_et_gloria said:
Unsworth said:
chimp503 said:
Suedehead said:
So what you're suggesting is that, having written extensively on the occult, a bunch of journalists have begun sacrificing virgins and dancing in circles, naked at full-moon, and the result has been the manifestation which we percieve as Suedehead?

Not in the Catterick area they haven't. That speciies is extinct over the age of 14!

rickshaw-major said:
fas_et_gloria said:
Unsworth said:
chimp503 said:
Suedehead said:

Not in the Catterick area they haven't. That speciies is extinct over the age of 14!
I thought the definition of a Caterick virgin was, "an ugly girl, under the age of 13, who can run faster than her brother".

Suedehead said:
i really am truly sorry for enquiring about such trivial matters
It wasn't the triviality of the enquiry, it was, especially bearing in mind PTP's caveat about sub judice topics, the whole, 'Aliens with lazer mind rays are trying to take over my brain and my best mate is Fox Mulder', tone to your question that put the hint of blood in the water.