Coventry WALT?

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by webby101, Nov 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I had a very interesting coversation with a gentleman in Coventry today sporting a white beard, glasses and some racing gloves claming to be a Maj. in the army, when asked what regiment he was in he spouted off some crap saying he didnt usually say and revealed an SAS ring he was wearing from under his glove saying he was from "the regiment" and I should look it up on the internet if I wanted to find out more. Has anyone else come accross this chap?
  2. Why would anybody walt as Coventry? That thick-as-fuck accent wouldn't make anybody want to be from there.
  3. So, he showed you his ring?

Matter for the Police. Probably.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Glove? Michael Jackson walt, more like!
  5. Do you really need to ask?
  6. HHH

HHH LE

No, I usually just come across females, but each to their own. :nod:
    • Like Like x 4
  7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Didn't know my old man was visiting Cov.
  8. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

apart from the gloves was he naked and riding a horse ?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Everyone at the Legion was sick of him walting it up, so they sent him to Coventry. Obvious isn't it?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. And at what point did he show you his ring? Before or after he asked you to suck him off for £10?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Why is it alway brand new members who go straight to reporting walts?

Shit sock puppet wind up anyone?
  12. Did he look this this well known Walt?

He has a history of outlandish claims: time travel; omnipotence; flying reindeer....and he lives in a boatshed at the North Pole.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. You're all wrong. It was actually me, the old folks club had been taken on a mystery tour, and we fetched up in Coventry.

I always walt as "Regiment" during November, next month its Army Catering Corps.

14. I'm sure no-one, even someone as obviously deluded as this bloke would walt about erectile dysfunction.

It must be really frustrating for him and Mrs. Claus, especially since even at the best of times he only comes once a year....