Courts Martial

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by armourer, Jul 1, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondering who else has been the main player, as in guilty/not guilty b*stard at a courts martial.

I was a guilty b*stard by the way :)

2. Never had the pleasure. What did you do? :D

3. FBW

FBW Old-Salt

i was guilty as well :twisted:

but it was worth it :D

4. No comment :lol:

5. It usually is :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. FBW

FBW Old-Salt

Section 69 :lol:

7. Wow, a whole section. Didn't you get a sore throat?

:lol:

8. Boys - are you going to write something interesting?

I am normally the bird at the back with the paperwork, shaking my head saying "Thats bollocks", by the way.

69 covers a lot of stuff. Give us a clue!!!!!!

9. What....out of 4800 odd members only 2 of us are guilty b*stards....f*cking bunch of nancy boys :wink:

FBW, looks like the Courts martial club is low on membership :)

10. its better if you complete the story armourer :lol: 8)

11. Correct me if I'm wrong but as a SUS were you given the option of accepting the CO's award or opting for a Courts Martial...........what with the Razzman screaming down my ear and the Adj appearing to be having a DVT in his head I tended to opt for the CO's award........2 and 8.........28........march him out.

Section 69(c) three..........or was it four times, I can't remember.....I know they stuck it all on the end of my time in. :lol:

12. Bout FBW not sure of the full details but have heard it involved him and a goat and a cow!!!

13. Been there also ( in the court)..... I was one one the 3/5 people at the front listening to the pathetic whinging drivel being spouted by the guilty b@stards and having to decide on a sentence.

We already knew the 'defendant' was guilty anyway!! 8O

You're ALL guilty....... :twisted:

especially FBW. I could bang him in the jail then rrbitch and me could live happily ever after :wink: