Court threat to soldiers who curbed terror

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Plastic Yank, Nov 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Will the ministers who sanctioned each action be investigated and prosecuted also?

Thought not. :roll:

2. New Labour are scum - I hate them more every day.

3. An act of mass disobedience, only one act though! may just get through to these people that some of us have had enough of this meddling goverment.

All we have to do now is wait for the knock on the door and this website to be closed down! 8O

4. I'm absolutely furious at this. I can't begin to rationalize the double standards applied to people and events in Northern Ireland, especially when the British Armed Forces acted under the orders of the government of the day. The military is a tool of politicians so it is politicians, if anyone, who should be answerable for the actions taken at the time, but as usual this government - comprised of spineless and immoral 2nd class legal 'brains' - takes the cheap shot at an easy target.

5. Fcuking Furious......not sure what else to say at the moment...speachless.

The Sun will have something to say I'm sure......

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I think that this neatly sums up Labour and its real agenda. I am sure that this is going to help recruiting no end. I also think that it is totally wrong to use RMP to investigate this. Those poor barstewards will be in a lose-lose situation no matter what they do.

7. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

This government's determination to appease terrorists in NI at any cost is revolting.

8. The quicker we can boot these bleeding heart lefty tw@ts out of power the better. I,ve NEVER voted labour, nor has my wife and NIETHER will my kids. How many of our lads are now gonna have a big cloud hanging over them for the next few years ? How many in sensitive ops are gonna be comprimised by having thier names & mug shots all over the Mirror & The STAR.

SEVERLY ANNOYED LT.

9. It just shows you where The Labour Parties Loyalties lie, Soft on terror, hard on those that fight terror.... very catchy...

10. Lets see how much of the huge wad it will cost to effect 'closure' (fcuking unbelievable!!) is awarded to Ms Blair's Matrix solicitors

11. This lot of scum are begining to really get to me, every oportunity to stick the boot in the Military they are there :evil:

Day after day we witness new levels of depravity that this bunch will lower themselves to appease every other fecker bar the majority of decent law abidding citizens......fecking w@nkers

12. Understatement Patrick Mercer.

I can not put into words how angry and upset I'am.

13. I`d like to know who came up with this idea, this makes me feel like leaving this country, I`m sick of the crap this government spouts.

14. I know how you feel matey.
    I left the Uk and have no plans to return in the near future if at all.

I couldn't believe what what I was reading when I opened the article .

Shocked . Haiphong 8O