Court threat to soldiers who curbed terror

Will the ministers who sanctioned each action be investigated and prosecuted also?

Thought not. :roll:

New Labour are scum - I hate them more every day.

Plastic Yank said:
I cannot begin to describe my anger at this. If true, then we really need to think about some mass act of disobedience.

The arrogrance of the Labour party is astonding.

Telegraph Article

Also an excellent editorial in same paper:

Prosecution for soldiers, Pardons for terrorist
An act of mass disobedience, only one act though! may just get through to these people that some of us have had enough of this meddling goverment.

All we have to do now is wait for the knock on the door and this website to be closed down! 8O

I'm absolutely furious at this. I can't begin to rationalize the double standards applied to people and events in Northern Ireland, especially when the British Armed Forces acted under the orders of the government of the day. The military is a tool of politicians so it is politicians, if anyone, who should be answerable for the actions taken at the time, but as usual this government - comprised of spineless and immoral 2nd class legal 'brains' - takes the cheap shot at an easy target.

Fcuking Furious......not sure what else to say at the moment...speachless.

The Sun will have something to say I'm sure......

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I think that this neatly sums up Labour and its real agenda. I am sure that this is going to help recruiting no end. I also think that it is totally wrong to use RMP to investigate this. Those poor barstewards will be in a lose-lose situation no matter what they do.

The quicker we can boot these bleeding heart lefty tw@ts out of power the better. I,ve NEVER voted labour, nor has my wife and NIETHER will my kids. How many of our lads are now gonna have a big cloud hanging over them for the next few years ? How many in sensitive ops are gonna be comprimised by having thier names & mug shots all over the Mirror & The STAR.

SEVERLY ANNOYED LT.

E

error_unknown

It just shows you where The Labour Parties Loyalties lie, Soft on terror, hard on those that fight terror.... very catchy...

Lets see how much of the huge wad it will cost to effect 'closure' (fcuking unbelievable!!) is awarded to Ms Blair's Matrix solicitors

This lot of scum are begining to really get to me, every oportunity to stick the boot in the Military they are there :evil:

Day after day we witness new levels of depravity that this bunch will lower themselves to appease every other fecker bar the majority of decent law abidding citizens......fecking w@nkers

Patrick Mercer, the shadow homeland defence minister and a former infantry commanding officer, said: "This is the most appalling betrayal of every British soldier who did his duty during the Troubles against a very treacherous enemy."
Understatement Patrick Mercer.

I can not put into words how angry and upset I'am.

I`d like to know who came up with this idea, this makes me feel like leaving this country, I`m sick of the crap this government spouts.

slick said:
I`d like to know who came up with this idea, this makes me feel like leaving this country, I`m sick of the crap this government spouts.
I know how you feel matey.
I left the Uk and have no plans to return in the near future if at all.

I couldn't believe what what I was reading when I opened the article .

Shocked . Haiphong 8O

I have written and sent a poppy to Peter Hain reminding him of what our troops have done, if this does happen then is htis the beginning of the end for our Army? Join me in writing and telling them what twa*ts they are, lets swamp em and the media with our feelings.

Arrsers,

What about someone with intelligence drafting a letter we could send to an influential MP/Minister/Shadow Minister outling our strong feelings on the subject?

We need volume though, surely everyone on this board could spare 5 minutes to alter the letter to feature the date/their name, and bung it in the post?

And we keep sending until it's acknowledged!

Thoughts?

RT

This is obscene. The depth of depravity which this New labour gang is prepared to burrow down to because they've been outsmarted by Provisional Sinn Fein seems to be without end.

There is no such thing as 'principle' in the New Labour Project. Their entire ethos is centred in their foul, hypocritical selves and their foul, hypocritical desire to control by whatever means possible. They've come to an agreement with PSF on that.

Fck 'em. Where's my gun?

I read the article (about the only thing of interest in today's Torygraph) and I doubt that this will ever see the light of day.

The Saville inquiry ran up a £150million bill and the report is overdue. That was for one incident alone.

The Dear Leader does not wish to see his shining legacy sullied by an appearance in the witness box in 2015 for a grilling under oath about the legality of the Iraq war. If there is to be an inquiry into a previous War on Terror, why not have an inquiry into the current one? Also, how would the evidence sit with the proposal to criminalise the glorification of terrorism?

As pointed out, the ramifications of such an unprecedented inquiry (whatever happened to the former Stasi officers of East Germany?) would be widespread, with soldiers refusing to join in the Celestial Navigator's forthcoming adventures (in Afghanistan during 2006) and a deluge of "recollections" of government doings from former participants in the more shadowy side of affairs in Northern Ireland. If you are going down, you take others with you!

Random_Task said:
Arrsers,

What about someone with intelligence drafting a letter we could send to an influential MP/Minister/Shadow Minister outling our strong feelings on the subject?

We need volume though, surely everyone on this board could spare 5 minutes to alter the letter to feature the date/their name, and bung it in the post?

And we keep sending until it's acknowledged!

Thoughts?

RT
All for it. We've got some very bright people here who could do that without breaking sweat.
It must be a united effort, though. And it must be given the widest possible distribution. Even to the redtops.